Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

@bold: I don't think that age defines the romance in this story. In fact, a lot of the viewers have already started shipping Dr Sathe and Dr Deepika. I am tempted too because damn they complement each other like yin and yang but I am not watching the show for a romantic angle. But to be honest, considering the premise of the show regarding breaking stereotypes and prejudices around women, it would be in fact be great if they showed Dr Deepika and Dr Sathe together. The stereotype stating men to be older than women in relationships needs to be broken. and it is high time such relationships are given a much warmer welcome. 

but then I'm confused like why is Dr Saxena coming so early in the show 😳

So far I can totally see Dr Sathe falling for Dr Sia but Dr Sinha? Maybe in the future episodes...

And Abhay, he doesn't seem the type to ditch Sia as well since you know the story with his dad and all.. and they are also chef together.

I doubt they would give so much time to love triangles in an already finite show.

The love story if it's going to happen will be a good addition to an already established plot.

Right now I'm not even sure if he has understood what Dr Sinha wanted to show him with the VIP patient case. 😆 I hope there is no evil plan to make Dr Sinha pay or what not.. I'm traumatised by the usual itv plot. 😆

Regardless, the smiles for yesterday's episode were cute but I'm still apprehensive regarding Dr Sathe 😆

I hope we get more background on Dr Ansari cos out of Dr Murgiwala and Sia, he is the most interesting one for me. 

I believe Dipika's mom will also be coming in future episodes?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

He got me by saying phepde ka fafda ho gaya re🤣

And to Dr Murgi wala

Adha mumbai apke ande khata hai🤣

I also like him 😆

Liked his solar system dialogue and the one where he figured that Dr Sinha removed the reports and gave the file to Dr Sathe and be like don't mess with this woman 😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aaj to sathe deepika ka full on flirting game chal raha.

Dude is slowly falling for her and sia is catching up I feel. 

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Aaj to sathe deepika ka full on flirting game chal raha.

Dude is slowly falling for her and sia is catching up I feel. 

Same Dr saathe kya flirt kar rahe thai🤪

Am I the only one who thinks he was blushing. Like kal bhi aur aaj bhi☺️

Yeah! Same Sia also felt that... she kept telling he looks and speak different... He even said Deepika

Dr Ansari also feels the same.. ki they don't love each other

scintillaxx thumbnail

U guys also have a look🤪

https://youtu.be/Y7ypyZZV5SI

scintillaxx thumbnail

Guys who else thinks Dr Abhay is blushing from the last epi? ☺️

scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I also like him 😆

Liked his solar system dialogue and the one where he figured that Dr Sinha removed the reports and gave the file to Dr Sathe and be like don't mess with this woman 😆

And his naamkaran for Dr Sinha... Naari shakti🤣

scintillaxx thumbnail

Tmr's precap☺️

https://youtu.be/0_LjEVbkigA

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaha tha naa saathe deepika ke liye feelings feel karegi...woh time aa raha hai... But they wont compromise their work or duty...yeh feelings dheere dheere badegi...aur saathe thora narm pachega  fir...

Analysis...😂😂

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone please tell me what the VIP patient diagnosis was? My recording of the episode cut off before the ending. 

Edit: Never mind, I guess it was some muscle wasting disease. Bummed I missed the last scene with Deepika and Abhay. Gonna increase the recording time so I don't miss any part of the episodes! 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago