Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

but then I'm confused like why is Dr Saxena coming so early in the show πŸ˜³

So far I can totally see Dr Sathe falling for Dr Sia but Dr Sinha? Maybe in the future episodes...

And Abhay, he doesn't seem the type to ditch Sia as well since you know the story with his dad and all.. and they are also chef together.

I doubt they would give so much time to love triangles in an already finite show.

The love story if it's going to happen will be a good addition to an already established plot.

Right now I'm not even sure if he has understood what Dr Sinha wanted to show him with the VIP patient case. πŸ˜† I hope there is no evil plan to make Dr Sinha pay or what not.. I'm traumatised by the usual itv plot. πŸ˜†

Regardless, the smiles for yesterday's episode were cute but I'm still apprehensive regarding Dr Sathe πŸ˜†

I hope we get more background on Dr Ansari cos out of Dr Murgiwala and Sia, he is the most interesting one for me. 

I believe Dipika's mom will also be coming in future episodes?

If Abhay does fall for Dipika it would be ironic because of the dad thing and also because he thought Deepika and PC had smth going and now him and his senior have something. Dr Sathe may have a crush but Deepika? So far it seems one sided.. let's see what happens. The ghisa pita badla would ruin the show but the almost overnight change in Abhay is too hard to digest. If Abhay is love interest, I hope they don't show Dr. Saxena also in love. No more love triangles...😭 Or I'll FF the part and watch Dipika PC scenes and other medical scenes which hopefully they will stick to.

I really like Dr. Ansari. He's bitchy but interesting. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: music_girl

but then I'm confused like why is Dr Saxena coming so early in the show πŸ˜³

So far I can totally see Dr Sathe falling for Dr Sia but Dr Sinha? Maybe in the future episodes...

And Abhay, he doesn't seem the type to ditch Sia as well since you know the story with his dad and all.. and they are also chef together.

I doubt they would give so much time to love triangles in an already finite show.

The love story if it's going to happen will be a good addition to an already established plot.

Right now I'm not even sure if he has understood what Dr Sinha wanted to show him with the VIP patient case. πŸ˜† I hope there is no evil plan to make Dr Sinha pay or what not.. I'm traumatised by the usual itv plot. πŸ˜†

Regardless, the smiles for yesterday's episode were cute but I'm still apprehensive regarding Dr Sathe πŸ˜†

I hope we get more background on Dr Ansari cos out of Dr Murgiwala and Sia, he is the most interesting one for me. 

I believe Dipika's mom will also be coming in future episodes?

Yeah ...that's why I said that it might be just a passing crush if something does develop. let's see what writers have in mind... upar se ye naya addition to the show... 

I am also at times sceptical of Dr Sathe... fingers crossed on this πŸ˜†

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Kaha tha naa saathe deepika ke liye feelings feel karegi...woh time aa raha hai... But they wont compromise their work or duty...yeh feelings dheere dheere badegi...aur saathe thora narm pachega  fir...

Analysis...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haa tu sahi thiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mujhe toh bohot maja aa raha haiπŸ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I can't view this, says it's unavailable in my country πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kya hai bata do please πŸ˜”

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Aaj to sathe deepika ka full on flirting game chal raha.

Dude is slowly falling for her and sia is catching up I feel. 

dude is all in Hi5 mode and already on first-name basis... aur precap mein kya tha... now he is on "Deepika" bachao mission πŸ€£

that douchy husband definitely had something to do with his wife's death... I think he thought the baby was a girl and didn't care but as soon as he knew that the baby was a boy, he went all violent. Gender discrimination will definitely be a part of this sequence. 

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hapc

If Abhay does fall for Dipika it would be ironic because of the dad thing and also because he thought Deepika and PC had smth going and now him and his senior have something. Dr Sathe may have a crush but Deepika? So far it seems one sided.. let's see what happens. The ghisa pita badla would ruin the show but the almost overnight change in Abhay is too hard to digest. If Abhay is love interest, I hope they don't show Dr. Saxena also in love. No more love triangles...😭 Or I'll FF the part and watch Dipika PC scenes and other medical scenes which hopefully they will stick to.

I really like Dr. Ansari. He's bitchy but interesting. 

πŸ€£ We really do end up liking bitchy characters 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

dude is all in Hi5 mode and already on first-name basis... aur precap mein kya tha... now he is on "Deepika" bachao mission πŸ€£

that douchy husband definitely had something to do with his wife's death... I think he thought the baby was a girl and didn't care but as soon as he knew that the baby was a boy, he went all violent. Gender discrimination will definitely be a part of this sequence. 

The Deepika was.smiley3smiley36 Poor Sia

Ugh.. Man ik stuff like this happens but it is too painful to watch. 

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

The Deepika was.smiley3smiley36 Poor Sia

Ugh.. Man ik stuff like this happens but it is too painful to watch. 

Yeah, I really feel bad for Sia. She has already started realizing that her Abhay is changing and drifting away from her. But it doesn't seem that their relationship will last long even if Deepika and Sathe don't happen. Last time, Sathe's mother dropped hints about how different they are and in yesterday's episode, Dr Ansari's thoughts on their relationship were in the same lines that they just think that they love each other... Or maybe am just seeing things in too much depth πŸ€£

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So takla doc let the murderer of dead pregnant woman go or what?

I had a feeling at last moment he will hand him over to police, letting us show takla isn't that evil. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I am assuming Dr Vikrant is Dr Vikrant Saxena, Dr Deepika's ex πŸ˜†