Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

this one's just so amazing❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LH3Nwa04B8

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

I've got all YPNHK scenes saved, will upload them on google drive or something in the XMas hols, cause YT doesnt allow them...

yayyy I'm so looking forward to the hols now...

I wish Hotstar uploads Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, another awesome show he was a part of...I crushed so hard on Prithvi Saxena ❤️

Mee too. Prithvi Saxena and Virendra will always be special for me.

Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Been a fan for years and I sound like a broken record when I say that,

he's always done great with all his characters but the way he does Anuj is something else, he plays the character so so so amazingly well that no wonder the entire nation(and the world) has fallen for him, the stunning looks are a bonus❤️❤️❤️

I liked him Since Ruhaan Oberoi. Watched his shows here n there but Chandrakanta was where I became a totally jabra fan. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

i have hotstar....as soon as anupamaa ends i will be watching chandrakanta next cuz HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HE LOOKS IN THAT SHOW???? wowowowowowowowowowow. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

yup...he has replaced sooooo many actors for me its not even funny!!

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

yeah this guy is supremely talented. this character was tailor-made for him and i dont think anyone else couldve played it. i heard that rajan shahi said that somewhere there were a lot of uncanny resemblances between anuj and gaurav. i just restarted watching the episodes from when he enters (cuz honestly 20 mins a day and 3 hours fangirling on here is just not enough lol.) and i am appreciating so many more details now. this is the character of a lifetime. he just sucks you in. this is the first show that ive seen where an actor joins midway and has such a huge impact. he fit right in. seamlessly. you can tell gaurav has put in a lot of hard work and effort into making this character right. i cant wait to watch all of his shows after this. 

Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

i have hotstar....as soon as anupamaa ends i will be watching chandrakanta next cuz HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HE LOOKS IN THAT SHOW???? wowowowowowowowowowow. 

IkR he was like hotness ki dukaan 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

ikrrrrr he is soo soo soooooo sexy. its unbearable. 

Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

ikrrrrr he is soo soo soooooo sexy. its unbearable. 

He is