Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Maybe till 70 or 80. I do hope by that time I'll get to hold my grandkids in my hand before I die. 

MikeT thumbnail

I want to live long enough to see Dorian grey get old.

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I think we talked about this a year or two ago, if I’m not mistaken. Sounds like this is an ongoing issue for you. There is nothing wrong with you because depression can happen to anyone. It’s no different than a physical ailment. Were you able to find a therapist? Cognitive behavioral therapy is a good start. Most people don’t even need to take SSRIs if CBT works. I don’t know what resources are available to you where you live but I would certainly start by trying to reach out to a professional. 

Very well put. 

I urge and request anyone here feeling like they could be happier in not hesitating to visit a professional. Please please see a therapist if you've been feeling like this for long. 

Mental health like physical health can be taken care of. CBT and counselling helped me. And I'm glad my mother took me to one without wasting time. 

Good luck dear Ajeeb ladki.

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

Sometimes, no less than a century is what I wish for. (Healthy and active living though.)

Other days, I just don't care. 

Not for too long in case climate change starts creating too much chaos.

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not a single day more....life is suffocating...

BaaltiTorDee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarika12

Not a single day more....life is suffocating...

Fingers crossed.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Forever, I want to explore space and see what’s out there. This is obviously contingent on youth tho. I am terrified at the prospect or possibility of not existing anymore - legit anxiety.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Forever, I want to explore space and see what’s out there. This is obviously contingent on youth tho. I am terrified at the prospect or possibility of not existing anymore - legit anxiety.

This would happen if you live forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6vtM4gP8g

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ajeeb ladki, Sarika, rainbow, iwishicould - sending you all a very very big hug and lots of ❤️  ❤️ 🤗

I love you all from our IF Bollywood forum and love to interact and talk with you all here!!!

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago