Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Somedays I hate myself ,going through a stagnant period and wish I could leave this all,heart is not into anything.Sometimes I wonder why I was born,whether there was any purpose😔.But then small things make me happy,right now its the thought of Christmas for some reason⭐️.So yeah then I feel maybe all the pain will be worth it.Maybe one day everything will make sense and nothing is too late.Maybe so much is there to live for

Death is scary,more than our death death of loved ones are

Generally I feel grumbling about life is ungrateful because there are so many people counting their days and who want to really live.Life is tough but tommorow is a blessing

Want to acheive some dreams ,want a healthy good life

Edited by AdrakChai - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not a day beyond 55.  

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Not a day beyond 55.  

You're so decrepit now that 55 will be like 95 for you? 😆

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Short answer: Sooner the better ! Don't want long life, marriage, kids, grandkids and all of those😬!! 

I didn't want to reply here because I am going to write too much and too glibberish, tried so hard to resist writing and even posting but I can't control my mind!!

I feel stuck. This feeling of not wanting to live beyond the year I am in, started overpowering me since my grade 10 i.e since last 6 years!

Then, too, I survived ..I did despite doing some silly  'trying to kill myself acts' which were too stupid. They were all safe..

Now, since last 3 years, I am again in that phase..

Though, yeah, I love little things like..I love listening to songs, the moon, the stars, the flowers, hills, mountains, lakes, food!

I appreciate these!

But, actually living the life, surviving in  this world feels too suffocating, too much! Each and everything feels so stressing...everything; talking to people, maintaining relationships, understanding mindsets of people..

Most of the time, I barely can wake up from bed..I can stay in my bed whole day without eating anything, and I don't feel a thing..

It's not that I can't do, I did my job so sincerely when I had to do that job for 2 months..I did!

But, again at home, I have become that same person..Ughhh

I am managing my bachelors just fine but stupid me is enrolled in CA too, how am I going to actually pass CA with just half mind in actual studying with this whole 'I don't want to live' mindset ; where even students studying giving their whole soul and mind are failing ...ughhh

If someone tells me to motivate them, I can give  whole lecture, I know what is the right thing, what I actually should do now to get my life in right track,  but ..

Mad!! 

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 2 years ago
ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Till I am happy and not dependent on anyone 

atominis thumbnail

I do not care at all. I wouldn't mind if I died the very next second. 

Long life is overrated.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I didn't want to reply here because I am going to write too much and too glibberish, tried so hard to resist writing and even posting but I can't control my mind!!!

I feel stuck. This feeling of not wanting to live beyond the year I am in, started overpowering me since my grade 10 i.e since last 6 years!

Then, too, I survived ..I did despite doing some silly  'trying to kill myself acts' which were too stupid. They were all safe..

Now, since last 3 years, I am again in that phase..

Though, yeah, I love little things like..I love listening to songs, the moon, the stars, the flowers, hills, mountains, lakes, food!

I appreciate these!

But, actually living the life, surviving in  this world feels too suffocating, too much! Each and everything feels so stressing...everything; talking to people, maintaining relationships, understanding mindsets of people..

Most of the time, I barely can wake up from bed..I can stay in my bed whole day without eating anything, and I don't feel a thing..

It's not that I can't do, I did my job so sincerely when I had to do that job for 2 months..I did!

But, again at home, I have become that same person..Ughhh

I am managing my bachelors just fine but stupid me is enrolled in CA too, how am I going to actually pass CA with just half mind in actual studying with this whole 'I don't want to live' mindset ; where even students studying giving their whole soul and mind are failing ...ughhh

If someone tells me to motivate them, I can give  whole lecture, I know what is the right thing, what I actually should do now to get my life in right track,  but ..

Mad!! 

🤗

PS Dont stress too much,you will do fine.Dont lose touch with studies or worry about it way too much,worrying and overthinking is the main reason for failures, take it one day at a time

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakChai

🤗

PS Dont stress too much,you will do fine.Dont lose touch with studies or worry about it way too much,worrying and overthinking is the main reason for failures, take it one day at a time

Thanks🤗

All the best to you too❤️ 

Why are so many responses saying they don't want to live longer and would like to die sooner... 

Come on people, life is beautiful... ❤️