Finally a good female dancer in Bollywood after a long time

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Hope she joins Bollywood after Miss World pageant. We badly need some good dancers. I miss such dance sequences in movies.

https://twitter.com/my_aishwarya/status/1764358371946209722

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Footwork 🤌🏽

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

really good

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

🤌

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👌 wow , too good.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok she's indeed a very good dancer smiley32

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Aloo's Nimbooda tribute was better.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Aloo's Nimbooda tribute was better.

Ain’t no way.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Unpopular opinion incoming from a non professional dancer (my audacity is shocking I know), but I felt like I was watching a daddy long-legged spider dance. She’s good on her feet, no doubt, but I felt that she was limbs and not that much grace. I’m happy to be proven wrong if I see another performance but this just didn’t stick. 

If I had to comment based on this title, I’d say Bollywood finally has a good dancer after watching Manushi Chillar’s amazing performance here. 

https://youtu.be/LwD99ctIk6w?si=TS8lmCex_Ch4MQzv

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Unpopular opinion incoming from a non professional dancer (my audacity is shocking I know), but I felt like I was watching a daddy long-legged spider dance. She’s good on her feet, no doubt, but I felt that she was limbs and not that much grace. I’m happy to be proven wrong if I see another performance but this just didn’t stick. 

If I had to comment based on this title, I’d say Bollywood finally has a good dancer after watching Manushi Chillar’s amazing performance here. 

https://youtu.be/LwD99ctIk6w?si=TS8lmCex_Ch4MQzv

This is my first time seeing this, and yeah, she's smooth and graceful.

OT, she's good, but claiming "Bollywood finally has a good dancer" is a bit much, especially since she hasn't even debuted yet. There are plenty of brilliant dancers who never make it big in Bollywood. Sanjeeda Sheikh, one of the actresses playing a courtesan in Heera Mandi is a terrific dancer and has been showcasing her skills in TV shows for over a decade. Finally, a supporting role would give her a big platform for people to notice her.