Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Short answer: Sooner the better ! Don't want long life, marriage, kids, grandkids and all of those😬!! 

I didn't want to reply here because I am going to write too much and too glibberish, tried so hard to resist writing and even posting but I can't control my mind!!

I feel stuck. This feeling of not wanting to live beyond the year I am in, started overpowering me since my grade 10 i.e since last 6 years!

Then, too, I survived ..I did despite doing some silly  'trying to kill myself acts' which were too stupid. They were all safe..

Now, since last 3 years, I am again in that phase..

Though, yeah, I love little things like..I love listening to songs, the moon, the stars, the flowers, hills, mountains, lakes, food!

I appreciate these!

But, actually living the life, surviving in  this world feels too suffocating, too much! Each and everything feels so stressing...everything; talking to people, maintaining relationships, understanding mindsets of people..

Most of the time, I barely can wake up from bed..I can stay in my bed whole day without eating anything, and I don't feel a thing..

It's not that I can't do, I did my job so sincerely when I had to do that job for 2 months..I did!

But, again at home, I have become that same person..Ughhh

I am managing my bachelors just fine but stupid me is enrolled in CA too, how am I going to actually pass CA with just half mind in actual studying with this whole 'I don't want to live' mindset ; where even students studying giving their whole soul and mind are failing ...ughhh

If someone tells me to motivate them, I can give  whole lecture, I know what is the right thing, what I actually should do now to get my life in right track,  but ..

Mad!! 

This might come across as unsolicited advise, however couldn't stop myself from replying...

Maintaining relationships with the right people is no work really, surround yourself with such people. 

These two years have played havoc in everybody's lives...

Learn a musical instrument, learn a foreign language. And if a course doesn't excite you, please find out what you like and speak with your parents...

Most important, Please meet a counsellor... things will be so much better...

Hoping all the happiness for you... 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

You're so decrepit now that 55 will be like 95 for you? 😆

What was thaaat? Can't hear you dear . Speak up  ,or come closer. 

After 55 you're officially closer to needing somebody's help to go to the bathroom. While that can be taken care of there are more pressing issues like your armpits looking like walruses and  having to put away all your sleeveless dresses.  Not ideal for those who already have existential crises.  😆. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I need to be on earth for many more years. Theres work to be done❤️

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Stay strong sweetheart...stay strong for your parents...I know I keep harping on this like a broken record ...but do it for your parents....every parent here will agree with this...u will know what I mean when u will hold ur own baby for the first time...❤️

You are precious and you deserve all the happiness..🤗

Thanks...❤️

Sending lots of good wishes to you and your family too 🤗

Originally posted by: TheMinion

This might come across as unsolicited advise, however couldn't stop myself from replying...

Maintaining relationships with the right people is no work really, surround yourself with such people. 

These two years have played havoc in everybody's lives...

Learn a musical instrument, learn a foreign language. And if a course doesn't excite you, please find out what you like and speak with your parents...

Most important, Please meet a counsellor... things will be so much better...

Hoping all the happiness for you... 

Thank you so much...

I will try these.. ❤️

Wish you all the very best in your life too🤗

crispsy thumbnail

I wanna live in multiverse 🤗

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I think we talked about this a year or two ago, if I’m not mistaken. Sounds like this is an ongoing issue for you. There is nothing wrong with you because depression can happen to anyone. It’s no different than a physical ailment. Were you able to find a therapist? Cognitive behavioral therapy is a good start. Most people don’t even need to take SSRIs if CBT works. I don’t know what resources are available to you where you live but I would certainly start by trying to reach out to a professional. 

Yeah, that was me..

Thank you..❤️ I haven't done anything of that sort ..I hoped I would be able to manage on my own, but, it's too hard!!

..I  know I should do something, it's high time.. I will, soon...

Wish you all the best in your life too🤗

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Yeah, that was me..

Thank you..❤️ I haven't done anything of that sort ..I hoped I would be able to manage on my own, but, it's too hard!!

..I  know I should do something, it's high time.. I will, soon...

Wish you all the best in your life too🤗

Not finding the motivation to reach out for help is also a symptom, so don’t beat yourself over why you haven’t done it.  Any day you’re alive is a good day to start seeking help. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Stay strong sweetheart...stay strong for your parents...I know I keep harping on this like a broken record ...but do it for your parents....every parent here will agree with this...u will know what I mean when u will hold ur own baby for the first time...❤️

You are precious and you deserve all the happiness..🤗

But what if parents are a major reason why you wanna off yourself?😆

loginidran thumbnail

As long as my kids need me as in.....I know that kids need their parents for ever but what I mean is until they are on their own.....also I don't want to outlive the people I love....my husband....my brothers and my kids.....We love our parents so much but no parent should have ever to see their child go before them..😒..so that is why I didn't include parents in that list but they are gone anyways.😭...even if they were here I would have not included them in that list....and lastly....I want to live as long as I am not a burden on anyone...too many things to ask God....but Dear God if you are reading this....this is what I want....

Unfortunately for the parents and the poor kids, not every parent has the luxury to think this way. :(

It is the biggest nightmare of the parents of the special needs children that they might go before their child and keep wishing secretly that they be allowed at least one minute more than their child. :(