Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

yes, Suhana can survive in the long run. In a world where we have significant advances in precision medicine, cutting edge tech, space exploration, robotics and AI ML, anything is possible. Even her survival as an actor. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

yes, Suhana can survive in the long run. In a world where we have significant advances in precision medicine, cutting edge tech, space exploration, robotics and AI ML, anything is possible. Even her survival as an actor. smiley36

Surviving in the long run is all that matters smiley4

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 20 days ago

I think it’s loud and clear that no one likes her nor wants to see her. That’s why the rest of the Archies cast is doing well and she is forgotten. 

She needs to stay home or stay behind the camera where no one can see her. Her brother on the other hand? Give him to me. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think it’s loud and clear that no one likes her nor wants to see her. That’s why the rest of the Archies cast is doing well and she is forgotten. 

She needs to stay home or stay behind the camera where no one can see her. Her brother on the other hand? Give him to me.

bold: I like her and I want to see her (so my name is "no one" now smiley16)... oh yes, Agastya and Kushi do really well (*cough cough*)...and your posts show that Suhana isn't "forgotten"smiley36

Edited by Clochette - 19 days ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

you mean she should do the whole chulah chauki thing?smiley36 Maybe open a dhaba?smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

networking smiley4

Posted: a day ago

[Post Removed]

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Arre why cant she survive as an actress? Agar poori shiddat se maango, toh saari qayanaat jud kar yeh bhi mumkin kar sakti hai. smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She can...

But not with "Veronica"ed versions of roles.

More content-driven roles are what she would suit in...

Besides, Bollywood is not only about acting, it is not only about being visible on a 70 mm screen.. There is so much both on an off-screen to Bollywood... Being an actor might be difficult, but being an artist is possible (especially with her privileges).

Edited by bashful_moon - a day ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Plastic can endure and survive in nearly all environmental conditions.