Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nobody wants to watch this movie with me at the cinemas. Looks like I’ll be going to the cinema alone. 🥲

due to extremely  high covid cases in my country I am having a similar problem

loginidran thumbnail

I don’t trust this God forsaken site because they spread lies. Pushpa is doing really well for a dubbed film and that’s what the movie circuits and real people have been saying. 83 will do good too if it’s content is good. 

loginidran thumbnail

Nobody wants to watch this movie with me at the cinemas. Looks like I’ll be going to the cinema alone. 🥲

How I wish we were neighbors. 🤗 I watch the movies by myself too a lot of times. Sometimes it actually works for better. :)

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

OMG Shubhra never writes good about any movie. 

Really? Wow!!! That’s nice to know I tried to check her previous reviews to see how she does but got lazy to do the search. :)

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

How I wish we were neighbors. 🤗 I watch the movies by myself too a lot of times. Sometimes it actually works for better. :)

Me too.

I hate it when society looks down with pity when people dine alone or go to cinemas alone.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Me too.

I hate it when society looks down with pity when people dine alone or go to cinemas alone.

More power to you! 

Same!  we have a common pet peeve here. :) It’s not all people though, that kind of judgement is specially reserved for females. We are brainwashed to think that we cannot do anything on our own. :(

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Festival

I have never seen a movie alone in cinemas. You gone alone like this earlier also? 

I went once to watch a horror movie. It was on my bucket list to watch a scary movie by myself at the cinemas. I actually enjoyed being alone. 😆

Festival thumbnail

I went once to watch a horror movie. It was on my bucket list to watch a scary movie by myself at the cinemas. I actually enjoyed being alone. 😆

OMG horror movie alone. You are too brave. 👏

loginidran thumbnail

The best thing about watching alone is we don’t have to share our snacks with anyone. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

OMG same. We’d go to the movies together all the time with a whistle in hand, ready to start whistling during Ranveers entry. 🤗

I watched a horror movie alone once at the cinemas. Made me realise that I enjoy my own company and like you said, it works out for the better. I didn’t have anyone annoying next to me who kept looking at their phone, chewing loudly on their popcorn, talking in my ear, or taking toilet breaks while the movie’s still on. All of that stresses me out.