Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

83 movie review and box office #ThisIs83 - Page 7

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As far as I know, he wasn’t invited to the Premiere in India. And the first release in the middle east is not until another few hours. Where did he watch the movie? 😆

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Festival thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

As far as I know, he wasn’t invited to the Premiere in India. And the first release in the middle east is not until another few hours. Where did he watch the movie? 😆

He saw the movie in his dream. 

loginidran thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Festival

He saw the movie in his dream. 

😆

No I really want to know. I mean he cannot be so stupid that he will post a fake review knowing fully well that people will catch his lie. 😳 

Festival thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

😆

No I really want to know. I mean he cannot be so stupid that he will post a fake review knowing fully well that people will catch his lie. 😳 

He does this all the time. He is not stupid because he has blind followers who believe every word he says. He starts the negativity and the word spreads. But this time he is the only one talking trash. Not even a single reviewer apart from him is talking trash. 

loginidran thumbnail
JayaBachan thumbnail

Nobody wants to watch this movie with me at the cinemas. Looks like I’ll be going to the cinema alone. 🥲

Festival thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nobody wants to watch this movie with me at the cinemas. Looks like I’ll be going to the cinema alone. 🥲

I have never seen a movie alone in cinemas. You gone alone like this earlier also?