Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Festival

OMG horror movie alone. You are too brave. 👏

Thank you! Though I did run to my car and kept looking over my shoulder. Maybe watching a horror movie during a late night session alone isn’t the brightest idea. 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG same. We’d go to the movies together all the time with a whistle in hand, ready to start whistling during Ranveers entry. 🤗

I watched a horror movie alone once at the cinemas. Made me realise that I enjoy my own company and like you said, it works out for the better. I didn’t have anyone annoying next to me who kept looking at their phone, chewing loudly on their popcorn, talking in my ear, or taking toilet breaks while the movie’s still on. All of that stresses me out. 

OMG same same same! 😆 Also I cry a river for every little thing and hate to be caught while doing so😆. All in all, it’s better to watch a movie on our own!😎 

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like a good movie, will catch it next week.

I like watching movies alone, recently have shifted with mom for the time being and basically taking a break from work for few months.  So i watch one movie everyweek in the theatres and it is usually alone.

Few weeks back went to watch dune in the morning, and i was the only one in the theatre😆. Staff was courteous and it was fun! 

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

I like watching movies alone, recently have shifted with mom for the time being and basically taking a break from work for few months.  So i watch one movie everyweek in the theatres and it is usually alone.

Few weeks back went to watch dune in the morning, and i was the only one in the theatre😆. Staff was courteous and it was fun! 

Now this is actually scary 🥺

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Yayyy I watched it recently too, and there was just another old man in the theater. I wasn’t scared or anything but when I came home and told my folks about it, they were all like- how could you, and tried to scare the heck out of me. 

Moodyblue thumbnail

It were the upper most seats thus i had the view of whole theatre and it was in the morning, so i felt ok and could enjoy with no distractions. It felt like a private screening😂 

Moodyblue thumbnail

I didn't tell my mom because i would have gotten a lecture for sure😔