Episode 15 Discussion - Anatomy Lecture

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally we have a lecture πŸ€£ reminds me of munna bhai MBBS πŸ€£ dead body wala

Suhani walks in with her white coat πŸ˜ƒ and tries to see the demonstration πŸ˜† same Suhani same I'm too short to stand in the back πŸ€£ she blames Ranveer for being unable to get there earlier πŸ€£ and look who shows up πŸ€£ 

rude professor πŸ€” you should let her up front πŸ€” Ranveer tells his friends something πŸ€£ and then enters the lecture himself πŸ€£ where are you taking her? πŸ€£ sahi mein private lecture? πŸ€£ Ranveer goes into lecture mode πŸ€£ but like why not tell the professors? 

Heart πŸ€£ the most important part of the body πŸ€£ his friends thinks he's gone crazy πŸ€£ and he hands her the scalpel and teaches her how to hold it πŸ˜† I think she's nervous aaaand she's fallen unconscious πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ansh why aren't you in class πŸ€ͺ but he and Rocky are here to trouble them πŸ€£ Ranveer sprinkles water on her and she wakes up, and she tells him off that she can study herself πŸ‘ no need to help her πŸ‘ Friends talk some sense into Ranveer πŸ‘πŸΌ but he

Suhani enters a library and everyone is helping her πŸ€£ probably because of Ranveer πŸ€£ yep there he is again πŸ€£ Suhani doesn't like it and leaves πŸ€£ Ranveer you gotta relax a little πŸ€£now full buffet πŸ€£ the paani in her is slowly boiling I can see it πŸ€£ she leaves again πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't wait for her to tell him off  the biggest problem πŸ€£ atrangi loafer 

a stretcher is rolling past and she stumbled into it πŸ˜† and Ranveer tries to catch her and falls onto it too πŸ€£ it rolls downslope and Ranveer stops it with his foot against a pillar πŸ€£ classic dupatta in bracelet/watch  the paani is boiling faster and faster πŸ€£ you can really see it in her eyes, she ain't happy πŸ˜† good 

why are all these college students so rude πŸ€” she removes her dupatta out of his watch and hurts herself, and leaves upset. The Dean shows up with Ansh πŸ˜† and he's not happy either 

Ranveer pushes the stretcher aside and says the incident wasn't her fault πŸ˜† Ranveer tells her to wait, and Ansh starts his gossip πŸ€” people are so rude πŸ˜‘ Suhani leaves. Riya why are you just standing there? πŸ€”

Ansh wants Suhani to hate Ranveer, honestly he's doing that on his own πŸ€£ I hope that once Suhani tells Ranveer off like in the precap, that he calms down and stays back, and re-evaluates his behavior, that would be some nice character development πŸ˜† cause dude you need to chill 🀣 I wonder how things would've played out if Rakesh never talked to Ranveer in the first place πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episodes 1-10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Finally we have a lecture πŸ€£ reminds me of munna bhai MBBS πŸ€£ dead body wala

Suhani walks in with her white coat πŸ˜ƒ and tries to see the demonstration πŸ˜† same Suhani same I'm too short to stand in the back πŸ€£ she blames Ranveer for being unable to get there earlier πŸ€£ and look who shows up πŸ€£ 

rude professor πŸ€” you should let her up front πŸ€” Ranveer tells his friends something πŸ€£ and then enters the lecture himself πŸ€£ where are you taking her? πŸ€£ sahi mein private lecture? πŸ€£ Ranveer goes into lecture mode πŸ€£ but like why not tell the professors? 

Heart πŸ€£ the most important part of the body πŸ€£ his friends thinks he's gone crazy πŸ€£ and he hands her the scalpel and teaches her how to hold it πŸ˜† I think she's nervous aaaand she's fallen unconscious πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ansh why aren't you in class πŸ€ͺ but he and Rocky are here to trouble them πŸ€£ Ranveer sprinkles water on her and she wakes up, and she tells him off that she can study herself πŸ‘ no need to help her πŸ‘ Friends talk some sense into Ranveer πŸ‘πŸΌ but he

Suhani enters a library and everyone is helping her πŸ€£ probably because of Ranveer πŸ€£ yep there he is again πŸ€£ Suhani doesn't like it and leaves πŸ€£ Ranveer you gotta relax a little πŸ€£now full buffet πŸ€£ the paani in her is slowly boiling I can see it πŸ€£ she leaves again πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't wait for her to tell him off  the biggest problem πŸ€£ atrangi loafer 

a stretcher is rolling past and she stumbled into it πŸ˜† and Ranveer tries to catch her and falls onto it too πŸ€£ it rolls downslope and Ranveer stops it with his foot against a pillar πŸ€£ classic dupatta in bracelet/watch  the paani is boiling faster and faster πŸ€£ you can really see it in her eyes, she ain't happy πŸ˜† good 

why are all these college students so rude πŸ€” she removes her dupatta out of his watch and hurts herself, and leaves upset. The Dean shows up with Ansh πŸ˜† and he's not happy either 

Ranveer pushes the stretcher aside and says the incident wasn't her fault πŸ˜† Ranveer tells her to wait, and Ansh starts his gossip πŸ€” people are so rude πŸ˜‘ Suhani leaves. Riya why are you just standing there? πŸ€”

Ansh wants Suhani to hate Ranveer, honestly he's doing that on his own πŸ€£ I hope that once Suhani tells Ranveer off like in the precap, that he calms down and stays back, and re-evaluates his behavior, that would be some nice character development πŸ˜† cause dude you need to chill 🀣 I wonder how things would've played out if Rakesh never talked to Ranveer in the first place πŸ€£

Ranveer is like an annoying fly πŸ€£ always buzzing around Suhani, I don't blame her at all for being annoyed. His obsessive side is definitely showing, especially every time he repeats that Suhani is his zimmedari. Like okay sir, we know πŸ€” I mean John totally nailed it saying that she's more than just his zimmedari β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I feel bad for Suhani tho, I mean i could never be a doctor, I never want to be one πŸ˜† but i'd faint too if i were in her position, the whole moment with the scalpel even had me on edge πŸ˜³ meanwhile Ranveer is just lecturing away with no cares πŸ˜† i really hope they're actually saying the right things. Like i read that Vivian actually looked into things, read books to learn stuff and what not, but i hope a crew member or two are med school professors or something, or like they get info from actual professors while filming at this college.

Ansh is once again being annoying and yet again a lamp post! And you're right, he really doesn't need to do ish because Ranveer is making Suhani hate him on his own πŸ˜† Ansh can just continue to be an illogical, angry lamp post πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Ranveer is like an annoying fly πŸ€£ always buzzing around Suhani, I don't blame her at all for being annoyed. His obsessive side is definitely showing, especially every time he repeats that Suhani is his zimmedari. Like okay sir, we know πŸ€” I mean John totally nailed it saying that she's more than just his zimmedari β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

He really is πŸ˜† She’s right to be annoyed I would be too. Yes Ranveer we get it, but maybe you should ask her if that’s what she wants πŸ˜† I’m glad that Suhani will communicate that to him in the coming episodes πŸ‘πŸΌ but he better listen πŸ€£ otherwise the last episode dialogue will be for nothing πŸ€£

I feel bad for Suhani tho, I mean i could never be a doctor, I never want to be one πŸ˜† but i'd faint too if i were in her position, the whole moment with the scalpel even had me on edge πŸ˜³ meanwhile Ranveer is just lecturing away with no cares πŸ˜† i really hope they're actually saying the right things. Like i read that Vivian actually looked into things, read books to learn stuff and what not, but i hope a crew member or two are med school professors or something, or like they get info from actual professors while filming at this college.

I would faint upon seeing the body πŸ€£ forget the scalpel πŸ€£ I don’t know if what they were saying was right or not, but to make this convo long i feel like they have done some research πŸ˜†

Ansh is once again being annoying and yet again a lamp post! And you're right, he really doesn't need to do ish because Ranveer is making Suhani hate him on his own πŸ˜† Ansh can just continue to be an illogical, angry lamp post πŸ€£

He can just gossip and plot and not actually study πŸ€£ why would he I guess Ranveer is making it easier for him πŸ€ͺ

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today episode is hell funny πŸ€£ πŸ€£

If was on place of suhani i had also faint from shock after seeing a dead body πŸ€£

After today episode i can finally understand precap 

Jugnu Ansh didn't photoshop those poster πŸ€£

Balki he get those pictures from today stretch kaand πŸ€£ πŸ€£ jai ho jugnu Ansh ki.... Always find a way to durable RUhaani πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Thank you for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today episode is hell funny πŸ€£ πŸ€£

If was on place of suhani i had also faint from shock after seeing a dead body πŸ€£

After today episode i can finally understand precap 

Jugnu Ansh didn't photoshop those poster πŸ€£

Balki he get those pictures from today stretch kaand πŸ€£ πŸ€£ jai ho jugnu Ansh ki.... Always find a way to durable RUhaani πŸ€£

Paani is boiling πŸ€£ Monday will be full boil πŸ€£

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Important thing from Ranveer point of view he taking caring suhani because she is his ms. Zimmedaari but from audience points of view ke we seeing his obsession πŸ€£

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Paani is boiling πŸ€£ Monday will be full boil πŸ€£

jada paani boil hone se evaporate ho jaygi πŸ€£ πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Important thing from Ranveer point of view he taking caring suhani because she is his ms. Zimmedaari but from audience points of view ke we seeing his obsession πŸ€£

Yeah that makes sense πŸ€£ he probably sees nothing wrong in it πŸ€” but I hope suhani knocks some sense into him on Monday 

simply.meghana thumbnail

jada paani boil hone se evaporate ho jaygi πŸ€£ πŸ€£

It will cool again after it lets off some steam πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ that too with a red marker 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago