An important senior member of Vicky's family disapproves of Katrina?

Posted: 2 years ago

Vicky Kaushal - Katrina Kaif wedding: Very important senior member of the groom’s family not happy about the shaadi? [Exclusive]

Vicky Kaushal's family member is not very happy about making Katrina Kaif a part of the Kaushal parivaar. Read deets.

By

Koimoi.com Team -

November 30, 2021

A Senior Family Member Of Vicky Kaushal Isn’t Happy With His Marriage With Katrina KaifSenior Family Member Of Vicky Kaushal Keeps Distance From The Actor’s Marriage With Katrina Kaif ( Photo Credit – Instagram )

Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif’s marriage has been the latest buzz in tinsel town. The couple is totally shut about their big day but sources have shared inside details about their marriage. Although they’re set to tie the know in a few weeks, a report suggests that an important senior member of the Uri actors family isn’t happy with the wedding and they’re not keen on Tiger Zinda Hai actress becoming a part of their family.

As the wedding dates are getting closer, fans are eagerly waiting to see their favourite actors coming together. The wedding celebrations will take place on 7th, 8th December, while, the lovebirds will exchange vows on 9th December.

Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif have planned a dreamy destination wedding at Six Senses Fort Barwara, a luxurious resort in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. Meanwhile, talking to Bollywood Hungama, a source close to the couple revealed that an important senior member of the Kaushal family isn’t happy with the marriage. However, the other family members still want to go ahead with their decision while trying the particular member to change their opinion and heart.

The member is also unhappy with the big fat wedding and the member has even distanced themselves from the arrangements of the wedding. Reportedly, this might be the reason behind, Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif living separately after marriage, so that they can keep their distance from the unhappy senior member.

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

my question is, what do they not approve of? 😭😉

atominis thumbnail

To be frank I am seeing posts on Kat Vicky wedding only online. I am not seeing any hype for her wedding on TV and print media which is strange given how she has been biggest female superstar at box office from mid 2000s and most of 2010s. 

The last mega hyped wedding was Ambani one and Virushka, Deepveer.

Most overhyped wedding was Abhi Ash one. News channels dropped all stories to show even gates of Bachchan and Rai homes all day. 

Karishma's wedding was the first one to be covered by news channels on TV.

There is strangely less buzz over Kat Vicky wedding. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

To be frank I am seeing posts on Kat Vicky wedding only online. I am not seeing any hype for her wedding on TV and print media which is strange given how she has been biggest female superstar at box office from mid 2000s and most of 2010s. 

The last mega hyped wedding was Ambani one and Virushka, Deepveer.

Most overhyped wedding was Abhi Ash one. News channels dropped all stories to show even gates of Bachchan and Rai homes all day. 

Karishma's wedding was the first one to be covered by news channels on TV.

There is strangely less buzz over Kat Vicky wedding. 

People only care if she’s dancing to an item song 😂 

atominis thumbnail

I am surprised where are her fans now? Kat fans were fairly active and aggressive on this forum till 2015 atleast. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Will the real slim shady please stand up? 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atominis

I am surprised where are her fans now? Kat fans were fairly active and aggressive on this forum till 2015 atleast. 

I have no clue, I wasn’t active here much then.. but in real life, people just think she is beautiful, guys find her hot and love her dance videos. That’s about it. I have never known anyone who actively follows her, or will go to watch movies for her sake. 

Even in college we just enjoyed her dance numbers. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Will the real slim shady please stand up? 😆

Vicky cowtowing to his family is not a good sign 

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

People only care if she’s dancing to an item song 😂 

Because THAT is her only talent, my friend 🤪