Welcoming Shruti - First impression!

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When Shruti made her entry, I felt absolutely nice. I don't care how the character would be panned out but her entry, her dialogue delivery, and everything was pleasant. I am looking forward to this character and I am glad that they didn't mess up with the casting. If she is going to cause trouble in Sairat paradise, Shafaq's acting would be worth a watch as nemesis not as a joke of a character called Patralekha.

Your views on the first impression of Shruti...

https://twitter.com/AyeshaSinghStan/status/1465563816033349634?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Seeing her acting from her previous show I was pretty sure she will be doing a great job here 

I don’t feel like fast forwarding the scenes of her❤️

Loved to see her in today’s episode that was unexpected but I was surprised and felt good seeing her onscreen ❤️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

Seeing her acting from her previous show I was pretty sure she will be doing a great job here 

I don’t feel like fast forwarding the scenes of her❤️

Loved to see her in today’s episode that was unexpected but I was surprised and felt good seeing her onscreen ❤️

When I read that Shruti made her entry today, for some reason I was a bit excited and hence watched that part and eventually the whole episode. So good to see Shafaq

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Too much negativity surrounding her character, since the promo was released, rightfully so... But seeing her entry, the first glimpse of her, felt positive vibes. She is good, the range of emotions shown in her short scene is good, has good screen presence and chemistry with Sada.

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Too much negativity surrounding her character, since the promo was released, rightfully so... But seeing her entry, the first glimpse of her, felt positive vibes. She is good, the range of emotions shown in her short scene is good, has good screen presence and chemistry with Sada.

It’s not her fault if Virat can’t be loyal to Sai. I don’t understand why the woman is always blamed for the man’s disloyalty. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Few words...

Loved her....😳

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Hai na! Even I felt so! Hi5... whatever her character arc might be, I am sure, Shafaq will do justice to it

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sada-Shruti scene today was nice. Shafaq is an amazing actress, and hopefully, she will make Shruti bearable with her acting. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Even if Shruti track is lifted, Ghum makers will for sure add their own creativity in scenes where misunderstanding can be shown max. 

Also, yes, if it is KD copy-paste, Virat should not hide details from his wife if it boils down to total disintegration of self's personal life

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't mind Shruti if that means Pakhi's ss is less, atleast Shafaq is soothing to eyes, can deliver what should be delivered at a given point.