Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiny095 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

I haven't blocked anyone, but someone's apparently blocked me 😲, and I saw them in my list πŸ˜ƒ

I really can't fathom why-  that user liked a different ship within the same serial. I might have had a slight sarcastic dig  or two at those shippers in some posts, but that isn't really grounds for blocking, unless one is really, really thin skinned.  Even that sarcastic comment wasn't aimed at them directly- it would've been made in a thread (like this one) where those folks don't frequent.

Oh well, can't please everyone I suppose! πŸ˜›

Bold: i want ti laugh.. but i'm not sure if it's appropriate. Will anyone get offended? First fanwars over friendships.. now taking offence over shipping of fictional characters. I am stumped. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't blocked anyone, but someone's apparently blocked me 😲, and I saw them in my list πŸ˜ƒ

I really can't fathom why-  that user liked a different ship within the same serial. I might have had a slight sarcastic dig  or two at those shippers in some posts, but that isn't really grounds for blocking, unless one is really, really thin skinned.  Even that sarcastic comment wasn't aimed at them directly- it would've been made in a thread (like this one) where those folks don't frequent.

Well that is unless the user, who blocked you, is the actor you sarcastically dug at.πŸ˜›

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

India is dodging taking sides but it can never be anti Russia. 

Right now we don’t see any war but you never know. China has already made a village in Arunachal Pradesh. Who knows what they are upto. India needs to strengthen from within, economically and other wise. 

I’m hoping Russia remains in India’s side. 

China actually claims Arunachal as South Tibet in their own map and doesn't accept the McMahon line, so in their books, they're not "invading".

If they invade, it will be upto Arunachal, but not further- they will have to respect their own map.

The odd bit is that India (as it is today) probably has more in common with China than the US, but is bizarrely an enemy of the former.

US reputation has taken an absolute hammering post their Afghan withdrawal- from a neutral POV, it simply looked like abandoning ship and leaving the Afghans to their fate. And with them not bothering to help Ukraine, their rep takes even more of a beating.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to the club. I have been blocked by some people too. Even if I have never interacted with them🀣🀣 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

It's all so heartbreaking. 

It is.

We've been given a world so beautiful. Why destroy and burn it into ashes?

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Welcome to the club. I have been blocked by some people too. Even if I have never interacted with them🀣🀣 

Your username has the word Autumn in.

They probably don't like the season.πŸ˜†

BAAD JOOKKEE!

PS: I usually say bad joke at the end of my PJs so that, in case, the joke is bad, I don't look like a fool- and rather look like someone who knows they've pulled off a rotten joke.πŸ˜†

Shiny095 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

A LOT!😭❀️

I started watching IPZN last year to escape from what was happening in Afghanistan. The show, this forum, Ishqaan/Parakshita shipping and the vlogs were a nice distraction. With what is happening today, i am missing Ishqaan, Karthik-AVM and the entire feel of IPZN more. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I still think underestimating China will be a huge mistake. It’s lesson that we need to strengthen ourselves. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

US reputation has taken an absolute hammering post their Afghan withdrawal- from a neutral POV, it simply looked like abandoning ship and leaving the Afghans to their fate. And with them not bothering to help Ukraine, their rep takes even more of a beating.

It’s probably want Russia wants to show. It’s also a display of power. I don’t think sanctions will cause much damage to Russia either. China will benefit here. With Russia supplying 40% of natural gas to Europe, it will be an issue for them too. 

It looks like US time is over now. They have caused damage everywhere- Iraq, Latin America, Afganistan .. the western world is such a hypocrite. US is no better. 

Shiny095 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Your username has the word Autumn in.

They probably don't like the season.πŸ˜†

BAAD JOOKKEE!

PS: I usually say bad joke at the end of my PJs so that, in case, the joke is bad, I don't look like a fool- and rather look like someone who knows they've pulled off a rotten joke.πŸ˜†

I remember one of Parakshita's interviews where they were asked who makes PJs... where i'm from PJs stand for pyjamas. It's all making sense now. Thank you.πŸ˜›

Edited by Shiny095 - 2 years ago