Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

India can easily be Ukraine tomorrow.

Don't think so- a full fledged war against a country with nuclear weapons is guaranteed mutual destruction, especially if the country being attacked has no qualms in using those.

The threat of nukes from Russia is probably what is keeping Europe and the US from coming to Ukraine's aid here.

Small skirmishes restricted to border areas, or perhaps even simultaneous invasion on both borders is very much possible in India's case (especially to areas that the other side claims, like Arunachal for China), but not further IMO- the nukes act as a deterrent. It kinda becomes- if we go down, we take you down with us.

But the unfriendly neighbour theory is precisely why India has to be neutral with Russia. If we go anti-Russia, there's pretty much no one left in Asia with us. The CIS countries will follow Russia.

If Ukraine had nukes, pretty sure Russia wouldn't be invading the whole country. Maybe the eastern parts (Donetsk, Luhansk and those areas that predominantly speak Russian), but not Kyiv and the other parts.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aekiel

Don't think so- a full fledged war against a country with nuclear weapons is guaranteed mutual destruction, especially if the country being attacked has no qualms in using those.

The threat of nukes from Russia is probably what is keeping Europe and the US from coming to Ukraine's aid here.

Small skirmishes restricted to border areas, or perhaps even simultaneous invasion on both borders is very much possible in India's case (especially to areas that the other side claims, like Arunachal for China), but not further IMO- the nukes act as a deterrent. It kinda becomes- if we go down, we take you down with us.

But the unfriendly neighbour theory is precisely why India has to be neutral with Russia. If we go anti-Russia, there's pretty much no one left in Asia with us. The CIS countries will follow Russia.

If Ukraine had nukes, pretty sure Russia wouldn't be invading the whole country. Maybe the eastern parts (Donetsk, Luhansk and those areas that predominantly speak Russian), but not Kyiv and the other parts.

India is dodging taking sides but it can never be anti Russia. 

Right now we don’t see any war but you never know. China has already made a village in Arunachal Pradesh. Who knows what they are upto. India needs to strengthen from within, economically and other wise. 

I’m hoping Russia remains in India’s side. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today I learnt that if you block someone on IF, that person can see that you've blocked him/her πŸ˜²

Aise kisko block kar diya ?πŸ˜†

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with this.

Full fledged war with any nuclear country is destruction of the entire world. Even with China, they keep crossing LOC and show aggression every now and then to use that as bargain chip against India. So whenever they want to pressurize India in doing soemthing they use border aggression. I dont think Even China is interested in capturing India's real territory. 

Yes, if Ukraine had nuclear weapons, this would not have happened. This precisely sets wrong precedent and now every country would want to invest in nukes.

Shiny095 thumbnail

Series recommendation:

https://youtu.be/AtHC1VmrNXM

With the world seeming to be falling apart and so many lives destroyed, i am trying to keep going... and what better way than to watch some old favs, and new ones. I hope you enjoy. 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Aise kisko block kar diya ?πŸ˜†

I haven't blocked anyone, but someone's apparently blocked me 😲, and I saw them in my list πŸ˜ƒ

I really can't fathom why-  that user liked a different ship within the same serial. I might have had a slight sarcastic dig  or two at those shippers in some posts, but that isn't really grounds for blocking, unless one is really, really thin skinned.  Even that sarcastic comment wasn't aimed at them directly- it would've been made in a thread (like this one) where those folks don't frequent.

Oh well, can't please everyone I suppose! πŸ˜›

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
Shiny095 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Agree with this.

Full fledged war with any nuclear country is destruction of the entire world. Even with China, they keep crossing LOC and show aggression every now and then to use that as bargain chip against India. So whenever they want to pressurize India in doing soemthing they use border aggression. I dont think Even China is interested in capturing India's real territory. 

Yes, if Ukraine had nuclear weapons, this would not have happened. This precisely sets wrong precedent and now every country would want to invest in nukes.

It's all so heartbreaking. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

All the best πŸ’‘

Thank youu.❀️

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Mass marriage- multiple folks marrying at the same time and place.

Samuhik- Collective

Vivah-Wedding

Interesting.

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiny095

I miss Ishqaan. πŸ˜­

A LOT!😭❀️