IPZN CC# 9 Chatpat Baatien 💌🌹❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks Alakh for the new thread!!

Lets discuss something. I am so bored😆

Yaaaaaay new cc🥳

Thank you Alakh di

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sasural-genda-phool-2-not-a-challenge-for-shagun-sharma-she-will-surely-win-hearts-lakshya-handa_181751

Their friendship. ❤️

I watched the promo with Sonu and the dynamic between her character and her pair gave me AVM-Ishqi episode 1 vibes. 😆

Originally posted by Shiny095

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sasural-genda-phool-2-not-a-challenge-for-shagun-sharma-she-will-surely-win-hearts-lakshya-handa_181751

Their friendship. ❤️

I watched the promo with Sonu and the dynamic between her character and her pair gave me AVM-Ishqi episode 1 vibes. 😆

❤️❤️

I watched that too. They surely gave me AVM-Ishqi 1st episodes vibes too. 😆

Will anyone watch the show?

Originally posted by kankabhor

Yeah yeah we are talking about Asimov’s foundation book series and new Apple TV series made on that. It’s really good. I hav not finished books or series yet. You can give it a try. It has whole new concept of psychohistory which is thought provoking. 

I am doing great. How are you?  Are you watching/reading anything new?

Wow! I'll definitely check it out👍🏼

Is it a book series?

Been good too. Exams hai and running behind time😆 Nothing new per se but got my mother into reading Sapiens and it feels an accomplishment😆

So finally after 2 pages of translation and analysis, it's finally ready and will be out in few hourssmiley9

Thank you for doing the hard part everytime Richa❤️🤗

Originally posted by rubys07

Yes please give me some good desi tv recs. I need a rebound showsmiley36

Colors started this new show which again romanticizes that Agnipariksha/Darr and all obsessive lover trope. IDK how such shows fly in 2021 but that's ITV I guess. Everything is acceptable cause pyaaarsmiley42smiley22

Obsession se yaad aaya, I think Neelam is a properrrr Parakshita fan or something. I saw her IVs with other show leads and she legit had no f-ing clue what was going on in the show, how/what the characters were and what the ongoing track was even about. She repeatedly wished them for completing 300 episodes on their 200th celebration IV with her, the leads were so polite they didn't even correct her. Also called the ML's ex-gf his wife even though a simple Google search would've given her the correct information. Kept bringing up a track that was done and dusted about 5-6 months ago. No homework done at all, I felt like I was watching an AU version of Neelamsmiley37

You can Bade Bhaiya ki Dulhania if you haven't already😃

I've been living off on bits of ZDMN and AP for the time being😆

Arerere!🤣🤣 Bechari Neelam🤣 No wonder she comes up with Parakshita IVs from time to time to quench that thirst😆

Thanks for the new CC, Alakh!🤗

Congrats everyone🥳

Originally posted by Bucky

Wow! I'll definitely check it out👍🏼

Is it a book series?

Been good too. Exams hai and running behind time😆 Nothing new per se but got my mother into reading Sapiens and it feels an accomplishment😆

Yes it is books series of 5 books, 3 orignal triology, 2 prequels and 2 sequels. 

@bold : thats great!