Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks so much for making the AT! Looking forward eagerly to all the discussions here πŸ˜³

Just some updates: Harshad's mom's name is Chanda Chopda and he did his schooling from Gondia itself. πŸ€—

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for making this AT. This is going to be a one rollercoaster ride.

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for making this. This is the first AT where I wanna be active xD 

I love AbhiRa, but more than that, I love how Harshad and Pranali portray these characters xD they're supremely talented, and the chemistry is very visible. Hats off.

Pranali is too adorable man. At first I was sceptical, if she would be able to convey the emotions well or not, or will it just be another itv lead crying away xD but she's surprised us all...and I'm too happy about it xD 

Hoping to see their amazing story progress... For the first time, I can't wait for the leads to be married xD

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Finally it's here πŸ₯³ all the pics and headboards are beautiful ❀️

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for this AT... Edits are beautiful 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HahaHeheHuhu9

Thanks so much for making the AT! Looking forward eagerly to all the discussions here πŸ˜³

Just some updates: Harshad's mom's name is Chanda Chopda and he did his schooling from Gondia itself. πŸ€—

Amended the mistakes.

P.S. Tera username bada hi nirala hai. πŸ€ͺ

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sheet_leher

Pranali is too adorable man. At first I was sceptical, if she would be able to convey the emotions well or not, or will it just be another itv lead crying away xD but she's surprised us all...and I'm too happy about it xD 

Hoping to see their amazing story progress... For the first time, I can't wait for the leads to be married xD

Pranali was a bit annoying in the beginning episodes in her portrayal of Akshara being super duper happy. But she quickly simmered down from the Gopi Mask Festival episodes which I'm glad for. Akshara's timidity around Abhi, her playful banter with him, the pain she felt whenever Arohi taunted her or the sheer exhilaration that coursed through her when Arohi told her she can stay back - it was all beautifully done.

Especially the way she moves here:

Idk if this was part of Abhi's dream but if it happened in reality, it adds on to another element of why Abhi was so attracted to her. Yes, Akshara exudes cuteness, simplicity and is simply adorable - but this little moment showcased her sensuality as well. There's no vulgarity or active seduction where she's touching him or looking into his eyes. By simply being herself, and comfortable in her own body, she has captured Abhimanyu's attention to the point of no return.

It's also no wonder as to why Abhimanyu has constant dreams of touching and being highly intimate with her. πŸ˜†

This is my long way of saying that I'm loving Pranali and can't wait to see how much further she goes in her career. ❀️

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Pranali was a bit annoying in the beginning episodes in her portrayal of Akshara being super duper happy. But she quickly simmered down from the Gopi Mask Festival episodes which I'm glad for. Akshara's timidity around Abhi, her playful banter with him, the pain she felt whenever Arohi taunted her or the sheer exhilaration that coursed through her when Arohi told her she can stay back - it was all beautifully done.

Especially the way she moves here:

Idk if this was part of Abhi's dream but if it happened in reality, it adds on to another element of why Abhi was so attracted to her. Yes, Akshara exudes cuteness, simplicity and is simply adorable - but this little moment showcased her sensuality as well. There's no vulgarity or active seduction where she's touching him or looking into his eyes. By simply being herself, and comfortable in her own body, she has captured Abhimanyu's attention to the point of no return.

It's also no wonder as to why Abhimanyu has constant dreams of touching and being highly intimate with her. πŸ˜†

This is my long way of saying that I'm loving Pranali and can't wait to see how much further she goes in her career. ❀️

@Bold Oh my! You have explained his attraction so beautifully and how. You joined the dots so well, please keep showering us with these pearls of wisdom. 

Btw the scene was real as far as I know. 

ksanfan thumbnail

I loved the connection they showed from the start of Abhira and the song β€œdil se bandi”  I just got hooked how the story will develop.

Luckily the PH make the journey beautiful that you can’t move from the show.

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Amended the mistakes.

P.S. Tera username bada hi nirala hai. πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—

Arey, when I was asked to choose a username, I just went blank πŸ€£ And ended up choosing this random phrase πŸ˜³ πŸ˜­

Later on, I got reminded of such interesting usernames I could have chosen, but pehle yaad nahi aaya voh sab πŸ˜’

I'll think of something good and change it πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by HahaHeheHuhu9 - 2 years ago