Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

AbhiRa/HarshAli AT #1 - Dil Tu Ne Chua Hai Sau Martaba - Page 3

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Ooooh brilliant - we finally have a AbhiRa AT! For me, Saturday's phone scene was BRILLIANT! The dil se bandi ek dor, Akshara's reaction on hearing Abhi's voice - and the 'I love you' to Neil and her happiness on hearing those words as if said to her - hayyyyeeeeeee!!! 

If we keep getting cryptic scenes like this and the dream - I am a happy camper. 😁😁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HahaHeheHuhu9

🤗

Arey, when I was asked to choose a username, I just went blank 🤣 And ended up choosing this random phrase 😳 😭

Later on, I got reminded of such interesting usernames I could have chosen, but pehle yaad nahi aaya voh sab 😒

I'll think of something good and change it 😆🤣

LMAO, of ALL the things in the world your brain still ended up with that?? 🤣

Please don't! I love it.

Jab bhi padhti hoon, hasi aa jaati hai. smiley37

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, of ALL the things in the world your brain still ended up with that?? 🤣

Please don't! I love it.

Jab bhi padhti hoon, hasi aa jaati hai. smiley37

Hehehe 🤣

Happy to spread a few laughs hahaha 🤣😳🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

@Bold Oh my! You have explained his attraction so beautifully and how. You joined the dots so well, please keep showering us with these pearls of wisdom. 

Btw the scene was real as far as I know.

Thank you! 🤗

I'll do my best. Bas time hi nahi milta yeh sab karne ka. I always end up prioritizing my own fictional writings over meta-analysis.

If it was real, phir toh aur bhi better hai. Cuz these two were full on flirting with each other during this dance. Though the editing for this dance sucked ass, there were moments that were extremely beautiful. Like this one:

Akshara, spinning around, apne mein hi mast malang phir Abhimanyu aa jaata hai as a silent observer.

He could interact with her. Touch her, move in sync with her, be close to her. It is a dance of soulmates after all. But he doesn't. He instead continues to watch her from afar and he is completely enraptured by the sight that is before him. Dressed in a shimmering white dress, there is Beauty dances with a grace and elegance unlike anything he has ever seen before. Her movements aren't complex or intricate. They are so simple yet so beautiful.

They continue to orbit around each other and this time they have exchanged their spots. With Akshara standing where he did, it is her turn to observe yet Abhimanyu doesn't move. He remains still as a rock, unsure of what to do and truly, what can he do? How could he, a man who has been rigid in his ways for decades, possibly move in a way that could make this Beauty be mesmerized? What could he, a man who has always kept his head buried in his work, do to make her attracted to him just as he is with her?

In the final portion, where Akshara has her body tilted, in the midst of moving away from Abhimanyu, she still has her head facing his way. Similarly, even though he has his back to her, he too is actively moving his head towards her way. A clear indication of how even though these two may not always be beside each other, they will always be in one another's orbit, constantly being pulled towards one another.

And here, we complete the circle. Akshara is back to her original position where she happily dances, and Abhimanyu is behind the chandelier, simply observing her. The portion that stands out is the way Akshara frames herself for him. With her hands reaching above her head and slowly bringing them down, she is clearly drawing attention to herself and is guiding Abhimanyu on where exactly to look. It's not to a part of her body that is often sexualized, it's merely her face. Towards her mind which she uses to form her opinions and create a worldview; towards eyes from which she sees the world and expresses her unexpressed feelings; towards her nose through which she breathes in all the beautiful fragrances of life; and then to her lips where her smile resides and from which she communicates her opinions.

This dance was all about Akshara presenting herself in her entirety and summoning her soulmate to come and do the same. Abhimanyu, upon seeing this sight, is absolutely stunned not just by her physical beauty but also by the beauty of her soul. It is pure, it is simple, and it is easy to understand.

It's honestly no wonder why Abhimanyu fell so deeply in love with Akshara post this dance. What she did was incredibly powerful and it wasn't even a bold gesture. In this little vacuum, where there was only space for the two of them, one soul called out to its other half, and the other listened.

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Thank you! 🤗

I'll do my best. Bas time hi nahi milta yeh sab karne ka. I always end up prioritizing my own fictional writings over meta-analysis.

If it was real, phir toh aur bhi better hai. Cuz these two were full on flirting with each other during this dance. Though the editing for this dance sucked ass, there were moments that were extremely beautiful. Like this one:

Akshara, spinning around, apne mein hi mast malang phir Abhimanyu aa jaata hai as a silent observer.

He could interact with her. Touch her, move in sync with her, be close to her. It is a dance of soulmates after all. But he doesn't. He instead continues to watch her from afar and he is completely enraptured by the sight that is before him. Dressed in a shimmering white dress, there is Beauty dances with a grace and elegance unlike anything he has ever seen before. Her movements aren't complex or intricate. They are so simple yet so beautiful.

They continue to orbit around each other and this time they have exchanged their spots. With Akshara standing where he did, it is her turn to observe yet Abhimanyu doesn't move. He remains still as a rock, unsure of what to do and truly, what can he do? How could he, a man who has been rigid in his ways for decades, possibly move in a way that could make this Beauty be mesmerized? What could he, a man who has always kept his head buried in his work, do to make her attracted to him just as he is with her?

In the final portion, where Akshara has her body tilted, in the midst of moving away from Abhimanyu, she still has her head facing his way. Similarly, even though he has his back to her, he too is actively moving his head towards her way. A clear indication of how even though these two may not always be beside each other, they will always be in one another's orbit, constantly being pulled towards one another.

And here, we complete the circle. Akshara is back to her original position where she happily dances, and Abhimanyu is behind the chandelier, simply observing her. The portion that stands out is the way Akshara frames herself for him. With her hands reaching above her head and slowly bringing them down, she is clearly drawing attention to herself and is guiding Abhimanyu on where exactly to look. It's not to a part of her body that is often sexualized, it's merely her face. Towards her mind which she uses to form her opinions and create a worldview; towards eyes from which she sees the world and expresses her unexpressed feelings; towards her nose through which she breathes in all the beautiful fragrances of life; and then to her lips where her smile resides and from which she communicates her opinions.

This dance was all about Akshara presenting herself in her entirety and summoning her soulmate to come and do the same. Abhimanyu, upon seeing this sight, is absolutely stunned not just by her physical beauty but also by the beauty of her soul. It is pure, it is simple, and it is easy to understand.

It's honestly no wonder why Abhimanyu fell so deeply in love with Akshara post this dance. What she did was incredibly powerful and it wasn't even a bold gesture. In this little vacuum, where there was only space for the two of them, one soul called out to its other half, and the other listened.

WOWWW What an amazing and insightful analysis 😍

Will get back to read it again and reply in detail 😳

ksanfan thumbnail

Thank you! 🤗

wow this was amazing analysis. I agree what abhi likes about her from start is she never want to be like anyone else. She is happy with herself.

ksanfan thumbnail

Today the small Abhira scene was so good. The way he felt she is here and then she wishing him. 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arehhh, yeh kya hai? Kaha aa gayi mein

Confused Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ksanfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Arehhh, yeh kya hai? Kaha aa gayi mein

Confused Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

😀