Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow so much after thoughts after this interview..

This show keeping us on the alert everytime...I already had that gut feelings after they fall in love the negative forces will do something to separate them..

It seems its kinda confirming it ..

Agree they can't give too much spoilers but I think karan was more clear about it..He said before what we are expecting there will be something before that to happen..

BTW it seems noyna marrying after Durga Puja as date was fixed and the next auspicious one was on Diwali..

In the show Durga puja just over so we still have Diwali to come..Hoping something good till then for anjol as surely the evils drama will continue for around 2 weeks..

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is so much going on in my head, but honestly I dont think I have tht much patient left to sit through this till end of Dec...

I have already stopped watching, watch snippets here and there and read updates. 

I know myself very well, so I might read the updates next week still to see if anything interesting happening and if not, I am done...

I know this is fiction, but utter crap and negativity works really really bad on me 😂😂😂 and if main leads start acting like dumbos than....you know😜

I have come up with a plan for now, I follow the updates here and then if I find the week was fine I will go watch the episodes. Like I did this time. And insta does give me snippets like you said so it works.

We want clarity on the track and I saw one insta story where Ishita while answering questions said that she can't reveal much but as you can see celebrations are on and to find out more you have to watch the show. I guess they don't want to give us much because they want the ratings to go up and who better to promote the show than the biggest star of the show drumming up suspense. 

Patience is a virtue that I too do not possess and waiting for the show to reach a point where we can see indications of where they are heading is very difficult. My whole idea is if they do change the concept of the show completely then as I said earlier I too shall say goodbye to this story. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Savee12

Just watched ishita interview expect the unexpected..

she said there will be a 360 degree turn in anjol's life.. 

If this will keep audiences on the edge of their seat but let's see what in store..

I Hope Its Something Good And Not Another Negative Character Showing Up Or This Show Will Go Off Air Soon

I Am Not Watching As Reading Updates For My Own Peace Of Mind.

Stories With Negative Characters I Don't Watch.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Why do I feel that something is gonna happen and I mean nothing cool. Makers are bringing them close too soon which I don’t mind but I am also concern and yes I am at the edge of my seat. Happy and concern both.

Anjol is the IT Jodi we know it and so does makers and actors which is a + point. This show leads are too good and that’s why I like it but since in itv leads have many obstacles what if makers does the same here😵 

why this is bugging me that priyanka will play a dirty trick and not to forget Arjun he is also an known actor he has to have a role here to with FL what if makers twist brings shity track where priyanka and Arjun separated Anjol by plotting and gets married to them 

Chiiii omg I will quit then 

Its Better To Quit Watching Now

Why Later?

Indian Tv Serials Always Get Ruined By The Writers After A Certain Number Of Episodes In Every Serial. Its A Fact The Greedy Channels Love Trp More Then The Viewers Feelings.

AnomalyofTime thumbnail

Wow so much after thoughts after this interview..

This show keeping us on the alert everytime...I already had that gut feelings after they fall in love the negative forces will do something to separate them..

It seems its kinda confirming it ..

Agree they can't give too much spoilers but I think karan was more clear about it..He said before what we are expecting there will be something before that to happen..

BTW it seems noyna marrying after Durga Puja as date was fixed and the next auspicious one was on Diwali..

In the show Durga puja just over so we still have Diwali to come..Hoping something good till then for anjol as surely the evils drama will continue for around 2 weeks..

I hope they tone down the evil drama from wherever it comes. If the couple is together and strong and facing the evil trying to divide them together and head on, it becomes fun to watch but when partners turn against each other then it becomes toxic like it happened with Beintehaa during the talaak portion or recently in GHKKPM whe Sai and Viraat were at loggerheads with each other. Udaariyan too Fateh's betrayal made many fans hate him but they are loving Angad Maan because he brings unquestioned support for Tejo and similarly Anuj for Anupama. I want the same for Anjol, no matter what happens Kajol must trust and know Anurag is in her corner and Anurag must also trust and know Kajol is in his corner.

Savee12 thumbnail

Of what I read before watching the show its a similar plot as a bengali show..There too lead actor was blunt and kinda rude to lead actress same as anurag to kajol..

Then I think he became the owner of the lead actress house etc 

Is there a chance this going that path as arjun can bankrupt the Mukherjee..?

The creatives know their Trump card is anjol and they will keep viewers on cliffhangers..

Forgot to add there too the sister marries the fiancee of the lead actress..Here noyna marrying arjun..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail

Of what I read before watching the show its a similar plot as a bengali show..There too lead actor was blunt and kinda rude to lead actress same as anurag to kajol..

The creatives know their Trump card is anjol and they will keep viewers on cliffhangers..

You are talking about Irabatir Chupkatha(IC), the sister Jhelum Parallels Naina and she too stole the fiance of her sister. Difference is that Kajol broke the marriage alliance herself before the affair between Naina and Arjun in IC the affair began behind the heroine's back while she was still engaged and Anti-hero lead also found out and was supportive. And in IC the father was dead and the story started where The heroine was taking care of the family already and then came in the Anti-hero and later hero who had bought the mortgage of the family house and wanted them out. He was a mean guy and ruthless  but with a heart he suppressed and later he fell for the heroine ( I haven't watched, my friend told me). Anurag has always been a good guy a dependable, no nonsense person with a personal tragedy. And from what I know IC was one of those rare bangla shows not by Leena Gangopadhyay but I am not sure.

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Forgot to add there too the sister marries the fiancee of the lead actress..Here noyna marrying arjun..

Well we know Arjun has long term revenge plan, marrying Nania is 1st step, bankrupting family and seeing them on streets is 2nd step & divorcing Nania is 3rd

However there is already flaw:  he banked on Kajol being unmarried and unloved - so two of his revenge goals will fail.

Next - business angle - Chandana handing business to him on a gold plate will  only confirm the stupidity and his low opinion of the Mukerjees : of course he will take this because he  is detetmined to bring them to abject poverty - now how this will pan out is that Kajol will fight tooth and nail to protect the business for family and of course Chandana, Nania will.oppose her.. 

Anurag is not interested in family business but he is determined no one will hurt Kajol ( so unless the next few weeks Anjol have a major turn of events and he gets engaged to Priyanka he is already hurting Kajol but that is separate topic ) 

So Anurag will support Kajol in protecting the business & this is how all three families are interconnected 

(My gut feel is that an attempt of separation angle of some kind comes with Priyanka & her mother & Didi BH but they will be short lived.)

How Arjun takes forward his revenge plan now is really baffling. Kajol knows Nania will never give Arjun up.& Chandana will not pass up on opportunity for her daughter to marry into rich family even if the same family helped her husband into early death.  

So going forward I want the makers to really concentrate on dynamics bwt the three households and bwt Nania/Arjun / Shreya & Nania /Arjun and Kajol / Anjol and make Arjun's plan soo far twisted that we as viewers never see it coming    

eshasrk thumbnail

Looks like most Indian shows nowadays are adaption of other shows...

Is there no creativity left in the so called creative directors anymore ??

And when they do try their hand on creativity , they mostly dish out lots of crap 

Just now I watched Ishitas interview and frankly she really confused me with the 360 degree turn and bahut kuch badalne wale hain ien dono ki zindagi mein...from the way she says it, to me it doesnt look good.

But she also knows how much fans love Anurag and Kajol jodi...so lets see.

I guess they will keep making changes acc to the ratings. And end of december the show is on air 4 months, so they better be careful.

I read somewhere tht new shows are given a period of 6 months to see how the show is doing. I am not sure if this rule applies for all Channels. 

But nowadays ppl want to see different content and not the same ghitsi pitsi kahaanis only wrapped differently. What I also noticed is tht shows with strong female characters nowadays are doing well too. Colors may be on 2nd spot in the general overal ratings list, but most of their prime time shows are not tht great. The only show doing extremely well is Udaariyan....except this show all the ratings are 1.7 and below...so lets see what happens 

Savee12 thumbnail

Yeah this what I read too about the show ..Definitely here they have included some new plot but similarities seem there..

Changes are there like anurag fell in love but we know his character sketch..

Gosh  do you think Anurag may turn feeling less again if second time, he is rejected by kajol? ..He may turn the angry guy again and goes same as the other show takeover everything from the Mukherjee..

Whatever happpen after love track, they are lead pair and creatives will have to bring them in same frame..

I feel also noyna /arjun will  do something with that money that uttam robbed from his father..The Mukherjee may  not  be debt free so soon..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago