Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What I want to happen is as follows :

By some MU or emotional blackmail of that old hag, Anurag ends up getting engaged to Priyanka somehow. But it wont come to a marriage...

And Kajol still being afraid of what happened the 1st time, will break all ties with Anurag and move on with her life. I want her to become successful on her own merit, not by help of Anurag or someone else.

And then Anurag discovering the dirty game Priyanka has been playing all the while with this Buffoon and breaking off the engagement and ties with both of them

And finally when he turns back to Kajol she rejects him and the Anurag wooing Kajol phase begins. We havent really seen tht happening and I am sooo anxious to see such a track.... Anurag fell for Kajol to fast and too easily.

And honestly I dont want Anurag to start hating Kajol...thts why I want the MU to happen from Kajols side.

Then they can get married once all the MUs are cleared in a proper way.

There is a possibility tht Arjun can use Noyna to break AnJol by blackmailing her. That if AnJol get married he wont marry her....but even in this case I dont know how much it will effect Kajol becoz she is already against this marriage of Arjun and Noyna

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Okay 

So reading together Karan and Ishita’s interviews, and everyone’s possible future scenarios 

Here’s what could possibly be the scene 

1. They get together and want to get married (confirmed) 

2. Some kind of separation, which however doesn’t lead up to Anjol marrying anyone else but it could mostly be option 2(either hate or some MU on Kajol’s part, I’m guessing it’s likely to play around her fears from her previous relationship, and will involve Arjun plotting and some kind of shit engagement with Anurag and Priyanka) 

3. MU clearing track

4. Wedding 

Karan also hinted that this wedding part will soon be done with by the next couple months because he said what the viewers want, it’ll be happening in a not very long time 

Argh. Guess we should just enjoy the getting together part and hopefully they properly execute it- if these people can execute negativity of one hour for one week, they sure can give enough screen time for Anjol being together before anticipated separation 

Acc to Karan the wedding part will be done with by next couple of months ??? 😲😲😲

Then what are they going to show btwn now and the next couple of months ??? Only negativity ??? Plotting and Crap ??

If they continue like this, they wont even have next couple of months for any track let alone wedding track.

Viewers are already getting annoyed by the negative characters....do they really think ppl will watch bullshit for 20 minutes straight 5 days a week ?? 🤨🤨...I really dont think so. The pace is way too slow and the track keep going into circles. 

Viewers wont mind a small seperation of AnJol, but months.....no way UNLESS the show takes a leap....

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than hate, I’m anticipating a “we love each other but cannot be with each other” sort of separation 

I want this track to be over fast. To be honest, what I’m most interested in is watching this show develop into what it was supposed to be- balancing her family and work with romantic relationship/marriage. There’s enough potential in this premise (her own family’s prejudice about women working, that too since she’s married to a “bade ghar” and should therefore lose sight of herself to please the man and his family; Anurag’s father and his equation; Buffoon adding more prejudice and Kajol cutting that off; natural tensions that crop up in a marriage etc) and I wouldn’t mind a smoother sailing into the marriage 

EDIT: all of this should ultimately support the idea that hey, stop seeing women as paraya, stop viewing them as property of first the father and then the husband. A parallel track could be the puppet and her master’s marriage contrasted with Anjol, to drive home this point 

Really want the plot to reach here ASAP because most often ITV shows are just about women winning their in laws hearts. Even a show that’s progressive by ITV standards, Dahleez (Harshad and Tridha) had this element very much. What I also like about TSBTSP is that Anurag does everything for the Mukherjees as if they are his own  only because he wants Kajol as his partner. It’s good to see both partners help care for each other’s families 

This is excellent viewpoint because this is what is billed as premise of the show. 

Kalol & Anurag dont have to win in laws hearts they have already done that - Abishek never objected to Sharmilla's idea of marriage proposal - he knows Kajol makes Anurag happy and he is seeing his son in love and in pain for 1st time and as to being a working wife Abishek & Anurag are progressive; Anjali worked and she was both wife and mother & seeing as they are a rich household she did  not work for money but for her own self  esteem, so Kajol will continue to work but to support her family as clearly they have no idea of how to support themselves

Anurag too has said to Priyanka that Kajol does not need to marry him for charity; she is capable of helping herself and her family

eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: arivarshi

Bold: This is a very likely scenario. And that could lead to a slight distancing between Anjol for a while. I would prefer this to anything else. No shitty marriage to someone else plot. And that would also give Kajol time to grow as a person.

I dont think tht Anurag is going to take this crap from Arjun / Noyna and stay away from Kajol....nope 

Anurag knows both of them very well. And why would Kajol even agree to this when she herself wants to stop this marriage btwn Arjun and Noyna....she is dead against this marriage....she would be the happiest if the wedding doesnt happen. In tht way her sister will be saved from this creep Arjun 

eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wynn

I just found a spoiler link  which may shed more light as why else bring in a new temp villian onto the scene? 

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-65265-aImage

I dont really believe serialgossip becoz 99 % of their articles are just either idiotic imagination or lies.

This same site said tht Anurag will make Kajol realize his love for her 🙄🙄....what do we see happening ??? He is running away instead leaving everything behind. They dont even get the names right at times 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Acc to Karan the wedding part will be done with by next couple of months ??? 😲😲😲

Then what are they going to show btwn now and the next couple of months ??? Only negativity ??? Plotting and Crap ??

If they continue like this, they wont even have next couple of months for any track let alone wedding track.

Viewers are already getting annoyed by the negative characters....do they really think ppl will watch bullshit for 20 minutes straight 5 days a week ?? 🤨🤨...I really dont think so. The pace is way too slow and the track keep going into circles. 

Viewers wont mind a small seperation of AnJol, but months.....no way UNLESS the show takes a leap....

I think what he meant was getting the whole drama around them marrying in less than a couple of months, sorry need to edit the post to clarify that 

But idk 

I was so annoyed with Karan Ishita interviews on spoilers because they were giving these not here not there answers 

eshasrk thumbnail

This is excellent viewpoint because this is what is billed as premise of the show. 

Kalol & Anurag dont have to win in laws hearts they have already done that - Abishek never objected to Sharmilla's idea of marriage proposal - he knows Kajol makes Anurag happy and he is seeing his son in love and in pain for 1st time and as to being a working wife Abishek & Anurag are progressive; Anjali worked and she was both wife and mother & seeing as they are a rich household she did  not work for money but for her own self  esteem, so Kajol will continue to work but to support her family as clearly they have no idea of how to support themselves

Anurag too has said to Priyanka that Kajol does not need to marry him for charity; she is capable of helping herself and her family

The question is : what would be the reason for such a track ??? We love each other but cant be with eachother ?? 

We know Anurag very well....he will do anything to be with Kajol once he knows she loves him too.....so I dont see why he would stay away from her. 

Kajol I can still understand, becoz she needs her family's approval for everything. But in Kajols case family is ok with Anurag too. 

This is a very complicated plot....

If Anurag cannot be with Kajol, he'd rather run away again than sit quietly 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

I think what he meant was getting the whole drama around them marrying in less than a couple of months, sorry need to edit the post to clarify that 

But idk 

I was so annoyed with Karan Ishita interviews on spoilers because they were giving these not here not there answers 

I can understand tht they cant give out spoilers abt the track becoz they are not allowed. So they are trying in their own ways to say something to the fans abt upcoming track 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

The question is : what would be the reason for such a track ??? We love each other but cant be with eachother ?? 

We know Anurag very well....he will do anything to be with Kajol once he knows she loves him too.....so I dont see why he would stay away from her. 

Kajol I can still understand, becoz she needs her family's approval for everything. But in Kajols case family is ok with Anurag too. 

This is a very complicated plot....

If Anurag cannot be with Kajol, he'd rather run away again than sit quietly 

@Esha you are telling me 😃😃😃😃  We have already reached 6 pages of potential causes and thread #2 only opened today😃  I tell you we should start  writing our own Fan Fiction judging by how we are reaching potential conclusions😀😀😀  before next weeks show has aired; by end Dec we will reach thread #3- that's what I can predict with my crystal ball  

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

@Esha you are telling me 😃😃😃😃  We have already reached 6 pages of potential causes and thread #2 only opened today😃  I tell you we should start  writing our own Fan Fiction judging by how we are reaching potential conclusions😀😀😀  before next weeks show has aired; by end Dec we will reach thread #3- that's what I can predict with my crystal ball  

OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is so much going on in my head, but honestly I dont think I have tht much patient left to sit through this till end of Dec...

I have already stopped watching, watch snippets here and there and read updates. 

I know myself very well, so I might read the updates next week still to see if anything interesting happening and if not, I am done...

I know this is fiction, but utter crap and negativity works really really bad on me 😂😂😂 and if main leads start acting like dumbos than....you know😜