Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Savee12

Ishita said it differently of what karan said in his interview. 

He said we are coming your way for the audiences but before something is there before that to happen..

It means there will be a separation before they finally get married..I hope so its thats what he means because he knows audiences want anjol together..

Creatives also knows viewers loving kajol/anurag so it will be a disaster if they go wrong with audiences expectation.. 

what about all that hints from Durga Ma and also the connection of kajol to anjali and she was kinda chosen for anurag by anjali..

I think the evils will succeed in breaking anjol wedding.proposal as ITV needs the drama before lead pair get married..

Karan also said twist and turn is in the future storyline  .

For now the new track will be about anjol lovestory then surely a breakup by evils as nothing can go smoothly before lead pairs get married..

in opinion creatives will keep wedding track as Trump card..

Well this makes sense...yes; lovers separated before they get married because its too good to be true that its s smooth sailing romance...and when they do four characters can leave; DidiBH, psycho stalker Priyanka; her mother and friend...spend the money on salary to these cast by giving Kajol better clothes...OR send her away for a year on a business course and have her come back as a successful business woman, I would love to see Kajol in that rolešŸ˜ƒ 

eshasrk thumbnail

Oh goodness !!! What does she mean with this yaar ??

KS is saying something different , Ishita is saying different....

What the hell is going on ???

I already said before when the on location video came out tht its too early for them to be all lovey dovey and get married. No lead pair on ITV has this smooth ride. We all expected Kajol to fall for Anurag after marriage.....we see it happening already which means tht a seperation is coming for sure. Its too early for their marriage track. Anurag fell in love with Kajol too fast.

360 turn in AnJol life can mean :

1) Anurag starts hating Kajol- this would be the biggest 360 turn

And this can only happen if Kajol refuses to marry Anurag after saying yes due to Priyanka and mom drama and Anurag does something drastic in rage

2) Kajol starts hating Anurag

This can only happen IF Anurag agrees to marry Priyanka under pressure of tht old hag. Kajol wont trust him anymore after this.

3) If Anurag ends up marrying Priyanka by some trick or bride swap

And if this scenario happens, the show can close shop, becoz nobody is interested in this shit.

The makers know tht the USP of the show is AnJol and majority is waiting for their marriage to happen. Nobody is really interested in either Priyanka or Buffoon, so how long will they continue with this ??? It has to stop somewhere.

And they all know they need to amp up their game becoz of low TRPs.

The scenario Arjun Kajol is out of question. Coz neither Noyna or Shreya will let tht happen unless there is bride swap- again lousy track. Also Arjun and Kajol wont work with audience now after seeing the chemistry btwn Anurag and Kajol 

So what can it be ??

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another thing that will break anjol wedding proposal is Arjun..

The evil will bring her mother and we already got hint how arjun said he will not let kajol marry anurag..

Noyna wedding is on and I feel arjun will join hands with the evil gang to break anjol relationship. 

In my opinion a scenario that may happen  Arjun will use noyna as pawn once again ..Arjun may blackmail noyna that if kajol don't refuse the marriage with anurag ,he will break their marriage.. We do know the girl will do everything to marry  arjun.. 

..we know kajol golden heart when it comes to her family and in end  may choose her sister happiness over anurag..

I don't want a hate track between anjol though but knowing anurag character sketch in anger he can go ahead with an engagement with Priyanka.. 

That's a scenario that can happen so we must be ready for a love/hate relationship between anjol till they get married..Anurag basu back to his kadoos attitude towards kajol..

That's my thought about what can make the evil win first but will wait what's in store from creatives  as endgame will be anjol..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I already said before when the on location video came out tht its too early for them to be all lovey dovey and get married. No lead pair on ITV has this smooth ride. We all expected Kajol to fall for Anurag after marriage.....we see it happening already which means tht a seperation is coming for sure. Its too early for their marriage track. Anurag fell in love with Kajol too fast.

And this can only happen if Kajol refuses to marry Anurag after saying yes due to Priyanka and mom drama and Anurag does something drastic in rage

This can only happen IF Anurag agrees to marry Priyanka under pressure of tht old hag. Kajol wont trust him anymore after this.

And if this scenario happens, the show can close shop, becoz nobody is interested in this shit.

The makers know tht the USP of the show is AnJol and majority is waiting for their marriage to happen. Nobody is really interested in either Priyanka or Buffoon, so how long will they continue with this ??? It has to stop somewhere.

The scenario Arjun Kajol is out of question. Coz neither Noyna or Shreya will let tht happen unless there is bride swap- again lousy track. Also Arjun and Kajol wont work with audience now after seeing the chemistry btwn Anurag and Kajol 

So what can it be ??

Too much overthining and its only sat and already on pg 5 of new threadšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ 

I dont think Anurag or Kajol.can hate each other no matter what...look at how Kajol behaves with Arjun even after what he did to her..she still keeps a civil tone...soo I think it will be Anurag that does something impulsive...

no, no, no to a stupid bride swapping track....for me I would just want him to marry Kajol there and then when a confrontation comes up which it will with Priyanka & her allies; in my mind I see a confrontation either at Kajol's home or Anurag's home where Priyanka & her mum turn up to say bangles given as sign of shagun for Anurag's wedding to Priyanka & Anurag being so enraged by accusations that he is playing games that I just see him going to home altar and marrying Kajol there and then...only in my fantasyšŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€  reality tv will turn out to be very different no doubt šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”  

Wynn thumbnail

The evil will bring her mother and we already got hint how arjun said he will not let kajol marry anurag..

Noyna wedding is on and I feel arjun will join hands with the evil gang to break anjol relationship. 

In my opinion a scenario that may happen  Arjun will use noyna as pawn once again ..Arjun may blackmail noyna that if kajol don't refuse the marriage with anurag ,he will break their marriage.. We do know the girl will do everything to marry  arjun.. 

..we know kajol golden heart when it comes to her family and in end  may choose her sister happiness over anurag..

I don't want a hate track between anjol though but knowing anurag character sketch in anger he can go ahead with an engagement with Priyanka.. 

That's a scenario that can happen so we must be ready for a love/hate relationship between anjol till they get married..

That too can happen šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

So what can it be ??

Okay 

So reading together Karan and Ishitaā€™s interviews, and everyoneā€™s possible future scenarios 

Hereā€™s what could possibly be the scene 

1. They get together and want to get married (confirmed) 

2. Some kind of separation, which however doesnā€™t lead up to Anjol marrying anyone else but it could mostly be option 2(either hate or some MU on Kajolā€™s part, Iā€™m guessing itā€™s likely to play around her fears from her previous relationship, and will involve Arjun plotting and some kind of shit engagement with Anurag and Priyanka) 

3. MU clearing track

4. Wedding 

Karan also hinted that this wedding part will soon be done with by the next couple months because he said what the viewers want, itā€™ll be happening in a not very long time 

Argh. Guess we should just enjoy the getting together part and hopefully they properly execute it- if these people can execute negativity of one hour for one week, they sure can give enough screen time for Anjol being together before anticipated separation 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree karan did say before what audiences expecting there will be something before that clearly it means the two evils and may be arjun/noyna will play a dirty game which create the rift between anjol..

Though there will hate or misunderstanding between  them still we know as it often happens in ITV love will be still there for each other..

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's a scenario that can happen so we must be ready for a love/hate relationship between anjol till they get married..Anurag basu back to his kadoos attitude towards kajol..

That's my thought about what can make the evil win first but will wait what's in store from creatives  as endgame will be anjol..

Bold: This is a very likely scenario. And that could lead to a slight distancing between Anjol for a while. I would prefer this to anything else. No shitty marriage to someone else plot. And that would also give Kajol time to grow as a person.

Wynn thumbnail

I just found a spoiler link  which may shed more light as why else bring in a new temp villian onto the scene? 

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-65265-aImage

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree karan did say before what audiences expecting there will be something before that clearly it means the two evils and may be arjun/noyna will play a dirty game which create the rift between anjol..

Though there will hate or misunderstanding between  them still we know as it often happens in ITV love will be still there for each other..

More than hate, Iā€™m anticipating a ā€œwe love each other but cannot be with each otherā€ sort of separation 

I want this track to be over fast. To be honest, what Iā€™m most interested in is watching this show develop into what it was supposed to be- balancing her family and work with romantic relationship/marriage. Thereā€™s enough potential in this premise (her own familyā€™s prejudice about women working, that too since sheā€™s married to a ā€œbade gharā€ and should therefore lose sight of herself to please the man and his family; Anuragā€™s father and his equation; Buffoon adding more prejudice and Kajol cutting that off; natural tensions that crop up in a marriage etc) and I wouldnā€™t mind a smoother sailing into the marriage 

EDIT: all of this should ultimately support the idea that hey, stop seeing women as paraya, stop viewing them as property of first the father and then the husband. A parallel track could be the puppet and her masterā€™s marriage contrasted with Anjol, to drive home this point 

Really want the plot to reach here ASAP because most often ITV shows are just about women winning their in laws hearts. Even a show thatā€™s progressive by ITV standards, Dahleez (Harshad and Tridha) had this element very much. What I also like about TSBTSP is that Anurag does everything for the Mukherjees as if they are his own  only because he wants Kajol as his partner. Itā€™s good to see both partners help care for each otherā€™s families 

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago