Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Savee12

Yeah this what I read too about the show ..Definitely here they have included some new plot but similarities seem there..

Changes are there like anurag fell in love but we know his character sketch..

Gosh  do you think Anurag may turn feeling less again if second time, he is rejected by kajol? ..He may turn the angry guy again and goes same as the other show takeover everything from the Mukherjee..

Whatever happpen after love track, they are lead pair and creatives will have to bring them in same frame..

I feel also noyna /arjun will  do something with that money that uttam robbed from his father..The Mukherjee may  not  be debt free so soon..

Bold: I don't think he will do any such thing to the Mukherjees because of Kajol's rejection(if she rejects him, I hope the Creatives aren't that foolish) and also  then again negativity will increase but if the Mukherjees hurt Kajol I think then all bets would be off. I think then he might be capable of destroying them too.

Italics: I agree Naina the greedy idiot would want that money for sure and the car will also go to Arjun and family unless Shreya is successful in breaking off the Arjun-Naina wedding.

eshasrk thumbnail

Yeah this what I read too about the show ..Definitely here they have included some new plot but similarities seem there..

Gosh  do you think Anurag may turn feeling less again if second time, he is rejected by kajol? ..He may turn the angry guy again and goes same as the other show takeover everything from the Mukherjee..

Whatever happpen after love track, they are lead pair and creatives will have to bring them in same frame..

I feel also noyna /arjun will  do something with that money that uttam robbed from his father..The Mukherjee may  not  be debt free so soon..

I dont think Anurag will turn feelingless for Kajol, he loves her way too much. And he knows that she is a mother india type. He might get maha pissed off yes, but feelingless no ( I hope not ). This is why I want the MU ( if any ) to come from Kajols side, not Anurag. It will really hurt to see Anurag starting to hate Kajol only becoz of some MU.

Besides what will Anurag do with the family business anyway....the only reason I see him taking over the family business is to force Kajol to marry him if she wants it back...and Anurags character sketch is not so horrible tht he will force someone to do something, unless he is deeply hurt in love.

Anurag can take over the family business from Arjun at some point only to return it to the Mukherjees read Kajol 

What I do want and expect from this show is :

1) Priyanka and buffoon to make an exit ASAP so tht the story can move to the 3 families

2) Noyna, Arjun and Chandana to suffer big time for wht they did to Kajol

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Too much brain overthinking πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm, Nania is not that evil; she wants Arjun and to become his wife & to have wealth. She wants the car so that wont be sold ...and that is a slap in face for Kajol the same loan for the car that killed Vishu  will go back to Arjun's family.

Secondly it would be embarrassing for Nania to ask for handouts to help her family  because the Chaterjees will undoubtedly give taunts

Its in the interests of the Mukerjee family that the money goes back to free up the mortgage on printing press so that Arjun can plot to bring the family into debt through stealth means because Arjun and his family are money minded - they wont waste money; whereas I can quite see Anurag paying off loan as a wedding present - two very different male leads  

eshasrk thumbnail

Ok guys saw a new on location video....are these guys stalking us here ???

Just what I thought, I think is going to happen: Kajol thinks tht Anurag has lied to her regarding Priyanka. 

Ishita said tht many truths regarding Priyanka and Anurag are coming infront of her and even though she confronted Anurag earlier abt it , it seems now Anurag has lied to her.

And she might confront him or not, but now Kajol thinks tht its the 2nd time she has been lied to. She told Pishimaa tht she keeps chosing the wrong guys 😒😒. Although Pishi was telling her to confront Anurag abt it, but Kajol said its enough what she saw....

And now she only wants to concentrate on her work and family.

Kajol was seen crying 1st very badly and than very determined. And she is ignoring Anurags messages.  

Just what I thought would be happening. And we discussed here too. 

In this video she was wearing different suit so its another on location video. I guess its after Priyankas mother comes.

I think this khandaani kangan thing will come into play now....

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Just what I thought, I think is going to happen: Kajol thinks tht Anurag has lied to her regarding Priyanka. 

Ishita said tht many truths regarding Priyanka and Anurag are coming infront of her and even though she confronted Anurag earlier abt it , it seems now Anurag has lied to her.

And she might confront him or not, but now Kajol thinks tht its the 2nd time she has been lied to. She told Pishimaa tht she keeps chosing the wrong guys 😒😒. Although Pishi was telling her to confront Anurag abt it, but Kajol said its enough what she saw....

Kajol was seen crying 1st very badly and than very determined. And she is ignoring Anurags messages.  

In this video she was wearing different suit so its another on location video. I guess its after Priyankas mother comes.

Ah they barely even got together 

If Kajol does this I think it would be a wrong action from her part (even if it’s understandable given her past) 

You have the link??

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

You know it reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and Lady Catherine De Bourgh, coming and telling Elizabeth Bennet that Mr. Darcy is engaged to her daughter and the wedding is imminent.

If Naani and Priyanka do something like this then I feel they are certainly getting inspired by Pride and Prejudice, except that here instead of trying to set up Darcy with her daughter it is Caroline Bingley that she is favouring. 

And I think it certainly is possible that they are reading our posts here and also have joined insta groups and chats where Anjol is being discussed. Also following the discussions on twitter.

I think Anurag might confront Kajol and clear up the misunderstanding and finally get to know about his imminent wedding to Priyanka and Naani's interference in his life. I think this is going to go completely the Pride & Prejudice way and the Buffoonish Hag might finally rant about Kajol in front of Anurag and the truth might come out.

You know now I can actually see why the Buffoonish Hag came on a palki as she is so over the top that she felt almost like a caricature. It is totally the Lady Catherine De Bourgh vibe it invokes, she was also finicky, ordered people about, had opinions about everything, tried to control other people's lives and had an elaborate carriage she used to travel around on her estate as well as outside it. All of the Buffoonish Hag's actions are reminiscent of Lady Catherine, even the way she came and ordered Sharmila Pishi and Abhishek around.

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arivarshi

You know it reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and Lady Catherine De Bourgh, coming and telling Elizabeth Bennet that Mr. Darcy is engaged to her daughter and the wedding is imminent.

If Naani and Priyanka do something like this then I feel they are certainly getting inspired by Pride and Prejudice, except that here instead of trying to set up Darcy with her daughter it is Caroline Bingley that she is favouring. 

And I think it certainly is possible that they are reading our posts here and also have joined insta groups and chats where Anjol is being discussed. Also following the discussions on twitter.

I think Anurag might confront Kajol and clear up the misunderstanding and finally get to know about his imminent wedding to Priyanka and Naani's interference in his life. I think this is going to go completely the Pride & Prejudice way and the Buffoonish Hag might finally rant about Kajol in front of Anurag and the truth might come out.

You know now I can actually see why the Buffoonish Hag came on a palki as she is so over the top that she felt almost like a caricature. It is totally the Lady Catherine De Bourgh vibe it invokes, she was also finicky, ordered people about, had opinions about everything, tried to control other people's lives and had an elaborate carriage she used to travel around on her estate as well as outside it. All of the Buffoonish Hag's actions are reminiscent of Lady Catherine, even the way she came and ordered Sharmila Pishi and Abhishek around.

Oh, this is a really good post 

BOLD: CVS if you’re reading this, please marry them ASAP

Also, although I initially felt disheartened by the Kajol MU spoiler, I think it can turn out well if they execute it in a way that shows this period as a natural phase of a new relationship, with all sorts of teething trouble before rock solid trust in the relationship is developed. They trust each other as solid people yes, but maybe they could use this as a way to develop the trust that they want this relationship to be their endgame 

Also yes, totally Pride and prejudice vibes, and Kajol is being one fully blown out Elizabeth in every way- seeking authenticity in a very artificial surrounding, mother totally judging her by marital status and prospects etc. 

italics: love this observation 

eshasrk thumbnail

Dang !! Did they remove the video ??? 😑😑

Cant find it anywhere now. 

Will keep searching for it and thn will post the link.

How long will Kajol keep avoiding Anurag ??? He keeps calling her on phone and she keeps ignoring.....reason enough for him to go crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

So lets see if it comes to a real confrontation and what comes out of it. And going by the spoiler it isnt Arjun who did something but its Priyanka + useless mother + old buffoon 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

And all this is happening while festivities of Arjun Noyna wedding are still on, becoz house is still decorated

Goodness no function in ITV can proceed without useless or over drama 😏😏

There is always something or the other

So as someone mentioned earlier next week is going to be Anurag and Kajol telling each other tht they like eachother. The week after is Priyanka + mother drama and Kajols MU.

I hope they marry by 15 december as was written on the engagement card....hopefully we wont get any engagement on tht day 🀞🀞

And going by the pace of this show, maybe Arjun and Noyna will finally be married by the end of December πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ IF they get married at all. Becoz Arjun already doesnt want to marry Noyna and Shreya keep instigating her saasu maa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It will be something if Arjuns baraat doesnt arrive and Noyna gets dumped last minute