Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani

TSBTSP - Episode Discussion Thread #2

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, Welcome to the EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD of THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI.

• Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in the thread. You can use other threads for different discussion of the show or the scenes you like. But general discussion of daily episodes must be held here.
  • Written Updates of Daily Episodes could be posted here by anyone (temporarily or always). It would be encouraged here.
  • Criticising the characters are allowed to some extent, but bashing any characters or the actors are never allowed.
  • Follow IF COC always
  • No comparison to other shows.
  • KINDLY DO NOT CROSS 150th PAGE. Ask the Thread Leader to open new thread.
  • Do not post single worded comments filled with emojis. We encourage discussions and comments.
  • Please keep the environment of the topic as per THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI's Forum Rules and Regulations

Enjoy the discussion here.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for the new thread, Anjol fans ❤️.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWnm10xJHdj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Tanisha_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yay!!! 

Ham 2nd mein pohoch gaye... 

Congrats to all 🥳🥳🥳

Vaise ab aap log ismein daily episode ke highlights bhi add kar sakte hain, sab ke liye conventional rahega... 

eshasrk thumbnail

Congrats to everyone ....all AnJol lovers especially.

Look where we have reached since the start of this show 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Congrats to everyone ....all AnJol lovers especially.

Look where we have reached since the start of this show 

Let the rants continue 🙌🏽
Its Patrali’s birthday today!
And I’m so happy about the new episode minus stalker buffoon 

I swear this stalker buffoon thing could have been avoided but Anurag has epic communication skills 🙄😂

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Let the rants continue 🙌🏽
Its Patrali’s birthday today!
And I’m so happy about the new episode minus stalker buffoon 

I swear this stalker buffoon thing could have been avoided but Anurag has epic communication skills 🙄😂

This bufoon stalker duo came in the end to spoil everything. 

And Stalker entering Anurags bedroom as if its the most normal thing to do. She has no manners at all. Seeing Anurag and his Pishi in a conversation but still had to butt in 

I really dont understand why Anurag cannot tell her off for once....jeezzz 😡😡

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats everyone. We have got a new thread and our daily rants should continue. 

My first one for this thread is for Chandana, the queen of 180% turns - from I disown my child to your father would be so happy that his favourite child is getting an award, ghar ka naam roshan and my ashirwad is with you.

The creatives have finally heard the fans or is this another one of those moments where they lull us with some positivity and then boom a new tamasha? 

Anyway whatever maybe I have been catching up on what I missed. Arjun the petulant baby saying I will not let Anurag and Kajol get married and Ayan and Shreya taking his case was a fun watch. Shreya is the highlight for me, she has such a good way of putting people down. 

Once I am completely updated I shall continue with my rants here. Thanks for the new thread again.❤️❤️❤️❤️

I know a lot of people here find Chandana confusing but for some reason I’m able to understand what her character is about 

Of course she’s happy- as long as society validates K, she’s fine. Matlab she has no opinion of hers, has zero authenticity and is a total antithesis of K, whose character seeks authenticity but is in a really inauthentic surrounding 

Also Priyanka- I don’t know if it’s just me but she, and Anjol, really remind me of that movie Crazy Rich Asians. Kajol definitely reminds me of Rachel in that movie 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations For Thread Number #2 Lets Keep Discussing About Kajol And Aunrag's Story Further

No she really has no manners and her behavior was rude to Pishma today and Anurag, the supposedly low key private guy, should have asked her to get the hell out