Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anurag is in a different zone right now. Looks like the guys braincells have stopped working since Kajol rejected his proposal and worse when she didnt come to NGO. 

He is the biggest idiot I have seen....seriously !!! What is the use of a phone ?? Just to carry around ???

And what irritates me the most is tht he never tells Priyanka to STFU 🀬🀬🀬  I really want to know what the hell is going on there. She was rude to Pishimoni yesterday as if she even has any right to be there and Anurag just kept his mouth shut, knowing tht his Pishi wants the best for him

Real idiot !!! I wonder if he'll keep quiet too when Priyanka or his old hag will start their bullshit with Kajol.....sometimes I really dont know wht to think of this guy 

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Anurag is in a different zone right now. Looks like the guys braincells have stopped working since Kajol rejected his proposal and worse when she didnt come to NGO. 

He is the biggest idiot I have seen....seriously !!! What is the use of a phone ?? Just to carry around ???

And what irritates me the most is tht he never tells Priyanka to STFU 🀬🀬🀬  I really want to know what the hell is going on there. She was rude to Pishimoni yesterday as if she even has any right to be there and Anurag just kept his mouth shut, knowing tht his Pishi wants the best for him

Real idiot !!! I wonder if he'll keep quiet too when Priyanka or his old hag will start their bullshit with Kajol.....sometimes I really dont know wht to think of this guy 

BOLD: Yes, saw this and Anurag's silence on Sharmila being insulted by the Buffoonish Hag irked me a lot as well. I think he might speak up against Priyanka when push comes to shove but with the Naani he might not, from his actions during the Pujo, but then he did stand up to her when she was trying to convince him to stay. It was the Buffoonish Hag who had to recalibrate her plans with the help of the Psycho Delusional Stalker Woman Priyanka and get him away from family and in the clutches of Priyanka in another country. 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats to all on new discussion  thread..

New promo kajol waiting for Anurag at award function..Anurag pishima is there with her and tells kajol, he won't come as he is leaving today..

Kajol on stage and they are calling for Anurag ..

Anurag in car for airport and says sorry kajol if I come there,  I will never be able to leave you..

Agree both lack in communication but still what amazes me  is Anurag unconditional,  pure love for kajol..He is rejected by her in front of everyone but still his selfless act of devotion towards kajol is heart touching .He is leaving but sees to it she is debt free ..Not once he has showed anger towards kajol for his heartbreak but takes all the blame on himself ..His depth of love for kajol is truly incredible..

Kajol said with which haq/right,  she will stop anurag and I'm waiting for that airport scene when kajol will stop him and do confesses her love for him..

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

BOLD: Yes, saw this and Anurag's silence on Sharmila being insulted by the Buffoonish Hag irked me a lot as well. I think he might speak up against Priyanka when push comes to shove but with the Naani he might not, from his actions during the Pujo, but then he did stand up to her when she was trying to convince him to stay. It was the Buffoonish Hag who had to recalibrate her plans with the help of the Psycho Delusional Stalker Woman Priyanka and get him away from family and in the clutches of Priyanka in another country. 

This delusional woman called Priyanka really thinks that Anurag is going to settle down with her in USA ??? πŸ€ͺ And that old hag thinks she can influence Anurags decision by being in India ??? 

Good heaven !!! She is soo damn creepy. But its Anurags silence on her invading his personal space that irks me to the core....😑

Its like he gives her a free pass all the time instead of being stern to her for once.....

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This delusional woman called Priyanka really thinks that Anurag is going to settle down with her in USA ??? πŸ€ͺ And that old hag thinks she can influence Anurags decision by being in India ??? 

Good heaven !!! She is soo damn creepy. But its Anurags silence on her invading his personal space that irks me to the core....😑

Its like he gives her a free pass all the time instead of being stern to her for once.....

Yes they are replacing one creepy character for another. If the Mukherjees and the Chatterjees are going to be sidelined then these two will be the source of all evil and negativity. That is what I feel. And Anurag's blindness to the machinations of these two boggles the mind. I mean he can see the negativity of Chandana and the Chatterjees clear as day buy when it comes to these two he is blind as a bat. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

Congrats to all on new discussion  thread..

New promo kajol waiting for Anurag at award function..Anurag pishima is there with her and tells kajol, he won't come as he is leaving today..

Kajol on stage and they are calling for Anurag ..

Anurag in car for airport and says sorry kajol if I come there,  I will never be able to leave you..

Agree both lack in communication but still what amazes me  is Anurag unconditional,  pure love for kajol..He is rejected by her in front of everyone but still his selfless act of devotion towards kajol is heart touching .He is leaving but sees to it she is debt free ..Not once he has showed anger towards kajol for his heartbreak but takes all the blame on himself ..His depth of love for kajol is truly incredible..

Kajol said with which haq/right,  she will stop anurag and I'm waiting for that airport scene when kajol will stop him and do confesses her love for him..

Somewhere I feel so bad for Kajol that Anurag is not there to give her the award, what should have been a proud moment for him as well, coz he always admired her courage. But nevertheless she will receive the award even if its not from him.

What I did like though was that at least his Pishimaa came to support Kajol, when no one from her own family could even care to spare some time for her when she is doing so much for them .

And I agree.... the unconditional love that Anurag feels for Kajol is heart touching, even though he can be a real ass at times, but still. He loves this girl unconditionally. Seeing to it that she has no debts left to worry about , so that she can start her life and business fresh is really commendable....

Kajol will be truly the luckiest to have a lifepartner / husband like Anurag who loves her sooo damn much. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

Yes they are replacing one creepy character for another. If the Mukherjees and the Chatterjees are going to be sidelined then these two will be the source of all evil and negativity. That is what I feel. And Anurag's blindness to the machinations of these two boggles the mind. I mean he can see the negativity of Chandana and the Chatterjees clear as day buy when it comes to these two he is blind as a bat. 

Even a blind bat can still see what these 2 are doing, so Anurag is worse than that. But then again Anurag hasnt seen much of their negativity just yet, becoz his mind is occupied with Kajol at the moment and he is also not in the right mind frame.

With Chatterjees and Mukherjees Anurag has seen their negativity openly towards Kajol.

But Priyanka plays Ms Goody Two shoes infront of Anurag and he doesn't know what she is doing behind his back. With that old hag he hasn't conversed too much since she came, he is all the time with his Pishimaa, so he doesn't know her true face too just yet.

This is why I want Kajol to clear the damn air about the engagement card ASAP and clarify that that was the reason for her denial.

And hopefully she doesn't come with her bullshit abt daya and pity and what not πŸ˜‘

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Somewhere I feel so bad for Kajol that Anurag is not there to give her the award, what should have been a proud moment for him as well, coz he always admired her courage. But nevertheless she will receive the award even if its not from him.

What I did like though was that at least his Pishimaa came to support Kajol, when no one from her own family could even care to spare some time for her when she is doing so much for them .

And I agree.... the unconditional love that Anurag feels for Kajol is heart touching, even though he can be a real ass at times, but still. He loves this girl unconditionally. Seeing to it that she has no debts left to worry about , so that she can start her life and business fresh is really commendable....

Kajol will be truly the luckiest to have a lifepartner / husband like Anurag who loves her sooo damn much. 

Hi all congrats on 2nd threadπŸ₯³

Just seen written update of 29/11epi; so finally finances are going to be settled; Kajol gets an award; sad that no one in her family comes to support her, well how can they as its beginning of Nania's wedding ceremonies. Good that Sharmilla comes.

The evil duo stalker pair are going to be on scene for a while. Anurag has not spent much time with his grandmother since her arrival so  does not know how much of a bully she is being & neither has Sharmilla said to Anurag that the grandmother is getting Priyanka married to Anurag.   

So now Kajol is going to be relived of good portion of debt, the printing press can function; there is still debt though as the famous car is not being sold right?  Chandana will keep to her word and give Arjun control of printing press - which means Kajol will have to find other work - perhaps now as a music teacher in NGO.

Ok; Priyanka will show up with her mother by start of 5/12 - Tue will be award drama & Kajol going to  Airport ; Wed / Thurs they meet at airport.. I want Kajol to tell him the truth of what she has heard from Priyanka.  At the temple when Sharmilla fainted Kajol said she is turning down a good man and he deserves to know the real reason why...meaning the engagement cards and then added to fact of Priyanka sayjng they jointly made decision to move abroad

Kajol is definitely dreaming of Anurag more than once because she said after her dream kiss sequence that Anurag is entering her dreams again.

So I really really hope she tells the truth as Anurag has done all the running up till now and tell him what she feels for him.  Seeing her picture in his diary should help settle any conflict she has 

I know from the on set location video they do get together but its not going to be smooth sailing. Priyanka and her mother will turn up to Kajols's house as Priyanka already received gold bangles but by then Kajol will say yes at airport if Anurag proposes again or will say yes to original proposal I hope.

I just want Anjol married then fight whichever villans show up.     

eshasrk thumbnail

What really baffles me is that no one tells Anurag about Priyanka.

Sharmila knows already from old hag that she wants Priyanka and Anurag to get married, why doesn't she tell Anurag about it ???

On the other side Kajol is also acting stupid. When her mom asked her the reason, she did not mention Priyanka also.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that Kajol finally tells Anurag abt the engagement card or shows him the card. That will make it clear to him why she refused his proposal in the 1st place....

On the card the date was 15 december............I hope that Anurag and Kajol marry on this same date, instead of an engagement taking place that day. And for once I want Kajol to be firm and not become Mother India when it comes to fighting for Anurag. If she knows his feelings for her, it shouldn't be a problem for Kajol to tell Priyanka to Fu** Off πŸ˜‘

I really want to see Priyanka's and that old hags face when Anurag returns home πŸ˜†

His Pishimaa will be the happiest 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What really baffles me is that no one tells Anurag about Priyanka.

Sharmila knows already from old hag that she wants Priyanka and Anurag to get married, why doesn't she tell Anurag about it ???

On the other side Kajol is also acting stupid. When her mom asked her the reason, she did not mention Priyanka also.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that Kajol finally tells Anurag abt the engagement card or shows him the card. That will make it clear to him why she refused his proposal in the 1st place....

On the card the date was 15 december............I hope that Anurag and Kajol marry on this same date, instead of an engagement taking place that day. And for once I want Kajol to be firm and not become Mother India when it comes to fighting for Anurag. If she knows his feelings for her, it shouldn't be a problem for Kajol to tell Priyanka to Fu** Off πŸ˜‘

I really want to see Priyanka's and that old hags face when Anurag returns home πŸ˜†

His Pishimaa will be the happiest 

Ohhh yes; I want this version of events to happenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  but it can only happen if Kajol opens her mouth to tell him the reason why...and it could be that she does and still tandem new drama of Priyanka and mother as a sub plot.  Can you imagine their faces if Anjol marry on that dte; I just want him to carry her off to a nearby temple and marry her there and then.

Coming to next thought - when Anjol marries how exactly is Arjuns grand plan for revenge work out? 

1st he said he will marry younger sister & older one remains unmarried ...wrong

2nd he said that no one will love a girl like Kajol...wrong

But he also did say that marrying Nania was 1st reply to his slap which means long term revenge plan 

Unless the Chatterjees are given more of screen time as the merging of two or is it now 3 families / Basu/ Chattrjee & Murkajee families I am not sure where show will go.

Priyanka/ mother & Didi BH will stay for only so long. Audience does not relate to any more villians