TSBTSP - Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched ishita interview expect the unexpected..

she said there will be a 360 degree turn in anjol's life.. 

If this will keep audiences on the edge of their seat but let's see what in store..

Thanjs @savee12 - Oh my goodness! Does that mean Anurag & Priyanka wedding or Anjol wedding

.360% turn will not affect her if Anurag marries Priyanka but it will if Anjol marries...I am overthinking things 😃😃

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago

Why do I feel that something is gonna happen and I mean nothing cool. Makers are bringing them close too soon which I don’t mind but I am also concern and yes I am at the edge of my seat. Happy and concern both.

Anjol is the IT Jodi we know it and so does makers and actors which is a + point. This show leads are too good and that’s why I like it but since in itv leads have many obstacles what if makers does the same here😵 

why this is bugging me that priyanka will play a dirty trick and not to forget Arjun he is also an known actor he has to have a role here to with FL what if makers twist brings shity track where priyanka and Arjun separated Anjol by plotting and gets married to them 

Chiiii omg I will quit then 

Originally posted by Wynn

Thanjs @savee12 - Oh my goodness! Does that mean Anurag & Priyanka wedding or Anjol wedding

.360% turn will not affect her if Anurag marries Priyanka but it will if Anjol marries...I am overthinking things 😃😃

360% turn in case of ITV Dramas mostly means something bad will happen but in case of TSBTSP because of the TRPs suffering due to negativity of the show and characters it might mean something good will happen. So, keeping fingers crossed.

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Why do I feel that something is gonna happen and I mean nothing cool. Makers are bringing them close too soon which I don’t mind but I am also concern and yes I am at the edge of my seat. Happy and concern both.

Anjol is the IT Jodi we know it and so does makers and actors which is a + point. This show leads are too good and that’s why I like it but since in itv leads have many obstacles what if makers does the same here😵 

why this is bugging me that priyanka will play a dirty trick and not to forget Arjun he is also an known actor he has to have a role here to with FL what if makers twist brings shity track where priyanka and Arjun separated Anjol by plotting and gets married to them 

I fear the bad possibilities could be Kajol being blackmailed by Arjun into marrying him, or Priyanka marrying Anurag by a dirty trick. But I have a feeling that Creatives know that that would spell doom for the show completely because right now the show is being sustained by Anjol fans and if either scenario happens the show can say bye bye.

Originally posted by arivarshi

360% turn in case of ITV Dramas mostly means something bad will happen but in case of TSBTSP because of the TRPs suffering due to negativity of the show and characters it might mean something good will happen. So, keeping fingers crossed.

360 degrees? What, did she say it like it was a bad 360 or a good one? I am still placing my hope on KS saying yeah there are a few obstacles but what the viewers are expecting, that is what is going to happen

I hate this suspense

Maybe Arjun, along with his puppet, will form a nexus with Priyanka yuck

And yes, I am both irked by Anurag's silence with stalker buffoon bad manners but I also totally dig the way he loves Kajol + knows to take a rejection gracefully albeit with a lot of pain

Originally posted by .Shiva.

ARJUN AND KAJOL EWW NO, ITS AS BAD AS ANURAG AND PRIYANKA

But I don't think this will happen

I think the 360 is the Anjol wedding itself 

Arjun cannot pressurise Kajol to marry him: she will never agree because she knows his true colours damm well;  even to save Nania she wont do it; Nania too knows Arjun's reality but she wants Arjun at all costs so I am not worried about a bride swap...but Priyanka playing a dirty trick to marry Anurag...yes that can happen...it will be very edge of the seat...to date I have never walked away from watching a show if I have invested my time and energy into watching it..I will be really furious if it goes down this track even though I know its fictional story 

Somehow I do not feel that Anurag or Kajol's character is the type to settle for multiple marriages and makers know that right now Anjol is high usp for show; getting them married to other people is going to lose a lot of viewers and lead to demise of show; a high lead pair can make or break a show 

I was reading an article on colours tv with the previous lead who quit before show started ..that story line would not have worked..  it was to be story of cab driver who knows poverty and suffering so its like for like pairing & I don't see what the attraction is there in that personally.  So its good they bought in a different male lead and a totally new rewrite as wealthy cardiologist and relative of ex fiancee ...maybe writers are adapting script as it goes along ??   

Ishita said it differently of what karan said in his interview. 

He said we are coming your way for the audiences but before something is there before that to happen..

It means there will be a separation before they finally get married..I hope so its thats what he means because he knows audiences want anjol together..

Creatives also knows viewers loving kajol/anurag so it will be a disaster if they go wrong with audiences expectation.. 

what about all that hints from Durga Ma and also the connection of kajol to anjali and she was kinda chosen for anurag by anjali..

I think the evils will succeed in breaking anjol wedding.proposal as ITV needs the drama before lead pair get married..

Karan also said twist and turn is in the future storyline  .

For now the new track will be about anjol lovestory then surely a breakup by evils as nothing can go smoothly before lead pairs get married..

in opinion creatives will keep wedding track as Trump card..

Just caught the interview- she is saying 'kuch log jo chahte hai wo hoga (thoda bohot)' what do you mean THODA BOHOT