Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I think kal jab ye Rupi and Nishu hostel jayenge they will come to know about Imlie leaving,to inko pata chalega k nikal diya hai/ chodd k chali gayi😕but will they be able to find k woh khud se nahi gayi nikali gayi??

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Let me ask one question. Have we ever seen Imlie like that with Adi 😡 She was a mature woman at18. But when 18 year becomes 20 she will act like 16 year😆 Why do they want to butcher her too 😡Was there any scene of AdiNi where Adi looked at Malini and her baal uda ya😆 . Really the story sucks. For Aryan they r butchering Imlie too😎

Snow they believe in equality,Malini k liye male lead ko butcher kiya to Aryan k liye Imlie ko karenge hi 👍🏼

Gender parity👏

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Let me ask one question. Have we ever seen Imlie like that with Adi 😡 She was a mature woman at18. But when 18 year becomes 20 she will act like 16 year😆 Why do they want to butcher her too 😡Was there any scene of AdiNi where Adi looked at Malini and her baal uda ya😆 . Really the story sucks. For Aryan they r butchering Imlie too😎

arrey what did Imlie do in the precap?? kya butcher kiya, let's wait for her reaction na!

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

I think kal jab ye Rupi and Nishu hostel jayenge they will come to know about Imlie leaving,to inko pata chalega k nikal diya hai/ chodd k chali gayi😕but will they be able to find k woh khud se nahi gayi nikali gayi??

I think M will tell the warden to say that she left maybe to that rich guy's house.

I'm guessing ASR will arrange accommodation for her elsewhere, company guesthouse ya something

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

imliya aj phir kono ke saamne nhi jhukat.🤗👏 

Imaliya vs warden 🔥 ache se class lagai Imlu ne

imlie back on streets😭

Chopping session for MC but ise kab samajh aayega( khud ke hi chops pe smirk karti hai) 🤢 

Adi ji vs Aru ji🔥 both killed it. Adi has a problem with ASR and not Imlie or her success. Adi ji ne thodi laaj rakhi hai aj bhi bas aise hi wapas aa jao mere serious patrakaar☺️

Precap is hot( no chappals 🙏) loving Arylie chemistry.😳 

Again shipping everyone with everyone😉 except billi whom I am shipping with hawa, paani and furniture. 🤢

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherikana

Aru is far too close to her, its quite disgusting for a boss, particularly now he knows she is a married woman. 😡 🤢

Hey Sheri ji, 

Yes, Aru ji is quite close to her but cannot deny their chemistry ( of course subjective)❤️. If it was any other TV serial people would have started shipping them even with employer and employee angle. This is just my POV

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Well, Malini ne hi nikaaldiya hostel se

I knew that. Dialogue of the day

"Agar tumhe hamari madad nahin chahiye to hum party main kyun aaye" --> To celebrate your wife's happiness and success --> That is not reason enough for this man. He needs to satisfy his male ego.

Chintapandu thumbnail

what is the use of chipkaoing ek kaagaz ka tukda when you didn't appreciate your wife on her first achievement as a journalist, her dream come true moment. taana maaroed on her and ab ye sab.. ye dikhawa is not needed, value her first

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why what happened? I couldn’t watch it today.

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

I knew that. Dialogue of the day

"Agar tumhe hamari madad nahin chahiye to hum party main kyun aaye" --> To celebrate your wife's happiness and success --> That is not reason enough for this man. He needs to satisfy his male ego.

exactly, bada aaya kaagaz ke tudke ke saath🤣