Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I conclude , Imlie is on the way to Rathor mansion soon. 

I will be happy if Malini games backfired, if Imlie back to Tripathis house . 

This is the first serial , I am watching , a wrong doings never get to exposed even a little . 

Wrongs doing : Accumulation keep on growing day by day without any distribution. 😡

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

👍🏼

I am okay if Imlie falls out of love from male lead and in love with Aryan😎

Waise bhi the guy is Andhbhakti mein leen🤣and makers bahar nikalne bhi nahi denge usko from Andhbhakti🤣isse better h bestie k saath khush rahe

Love a man who love you then the man you love . 

Aditya case , the talk talk without action . 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ye koi bata do male lead Aryan ka kya scene tha😆

I don't wanna watch episode today😎

FlowerHater thumbnail

I don't want Imlie to go R mansion👎🏼if Aryan wanna help he can make arrangements in other hostel😎for Imlie

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Filler episode 😆 

With an annoying precap 🤬

A depressed imlu is asked to move out of the hostel by the evil warden who humiliates her😭.

Nishu and rupi call adi to convince him to come with them to meet imlu for a party. He refuses and asks them to go ahead😭.

Didi as usual is overhearing the rupi nishu convo and gets a call from the warden that usne imlu ko nikalvaa diya. Criminal dd has bribed the warden to have imlu removed from the hostel🤬.

A depressed imlu is walking alone on the street with her potli thinking about working women are so cruel, a woman being a womans worst enemy etc😭. She tries to call bs but stops remembering she walked out of the t house and his life😭.

She gets a call from meethi and nn because meethi had a feeling that imlu is in trouble. Imlu makes an excuse about working late in the office to hide the fact that hostel warden ne nikaal dees😭. Nn jokingly tells her to basao ghar in the office from which she gets an idea to spent the night at the office.

T fam rupi and nishu are all happily discussing the junior ts going to party with imlu to celebrate her achievement. Rupi tells apu that khadoosuddin bs refused to go with them. Dd aajathi hai aag lagaane saying he must be rightfully pissed off since imlus article was published over his and that they should not have asked him to come🤬. Rupi gives her a dirty look and apu politely bajaooes dd sayinv no matter kitna adi ka mood off ho kithna bhi khadoos kyu na ho uska dil chota nahi hai. Apu continues saying adilie ke beech me jitne bhi problems ho adi imlie ki jeeth me khush hi hoga. Imlu answers nishus phone call saying she is working late and hence no party.

In the office adi is pinning imlus article on the board and asr asks him why is pinninf kaagaz ka tukda. Adi responds ye sirf kaagaz ka tukda nahi hai ugthe huwe sooraj ka tukda ummeed ka tukda only to see asr pasting the same article blown up several sizes bigger on the other board on his side . Asr says he is right that imlie ki article me ummeed hai. Tashan continues with adi saying he hopes asr treats all other interns equally.  Asr responds saying hard hitting articles se paise nahi aathe par wo adi ka bhi article chaapenge agar unki article me aise hi ummeed dikhaayi de.

Both dudes hear some noise outside and asr picks up a little dog. He notices imlu hiding behind a car and quietly walks away after doing bhak bhak with adi. Snoozefest scene soke utenge nahi. Imlu climbs into asr ki cabin and then steps out into the employee area to see adi walking in.

Precap me asr walks into to notice imlu drying her hair after bathing and warns her that this is an office uska gaaon nahi🤢

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I do not like them treating Gash like this. 😭

Please, I wish Imlie had really shot Malini!!!!😈

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Sorry ji but I think I am finally changing the ship☺️😜

Will be back after watching the episode🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Aru is far too close to her, its quite disgusting for a boss, particularly now he knows she is a married woman. 😡 🤢

Edited by Sherikana - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail

Just a request Don't get hyper on precap and character assassinate imlie🥺

I have seen right now on twittz and it is very bad🥺kindly wait for kal ka epi🤗

Chintapandu thumbnail

ye imlie bhi bada dumb hain.. pura desk organize kardene ke baad bolti hain ki kisiko pata nahi chalega ki ye aayi hain🤦‍♀️ bhakkk

ab babusahib ye dekhke sochega ki ye kisne kiya hain..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Have we ever seen Imlie like that with Adi 😡 She was a mature woman at 18. But when 18 year becomes 20 she will act like 16 year😆 Why do they want to butcher her too 😡Was there any scene of AdiNi where Adi looked at Malini and her baal uda ya😆 . Really the story sucks. For Aryan they r butchering Imlie too😎

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago