Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

He brought the paper cutting and was sticking it to the notice board, ASR aake bola ki iss kaagaz ke tukde ki zarurat nahi hain and isne bhaashan shuru kiya lol ummeed blah blah.. then ASR said you are talking about the article but I'm talking about the kaagaz ka tukda only and then pasted an enlarged copy of the article.🤣

T house Malini 

BT Aryan

Moreover ego of both Adhi & imlie 

How much you love each other no matter it will be in verge of collapse by evil external forces & your own dumbness & impulse nature.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Have we ever seen Imlie like that with Adi 😡 She was a mature woman at 18. But when 18 year becomes 20 she will act like 16 year😆 Why do they want to butcher her too 😡Was there any scene of AdiNi where Adi looked at Malini and her baal uda ya😆 . Really the story sucks. For Aryan they r butchering Imlie too😎

Snow ji,

It's just a precap. Most of us here only like Arylie only for actors chemistry( just them in one frame) . It shouldn't be a problem until Imlie herself gets involved and we all know that she won't. 😉

Colormenow thumbnail

bold - humka bhi yehi laagat hain

Looks like I am gonna be tenting under a rock in the coming days🤣

Don't have the heart to bash my Imaliya🥺

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They have wrote AdiLie like balancing each other ❤️ if there is no beauty in characters itself lol what is there to seen in the show.

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colormenow

If we are to see such a day, the show will be completely dead. Hum bhi nahi rahenge yaha..

but haan all the Adi fans will come out, full-fledged🤣

GIF i am legend zumbi zombie - animated GIF on GIFER - by Bloodbreaker

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He brought the paper cutting and was sticking it to the notice board, ASR aake bola ki iss kaagaz ke tukde ki zarurat nahi hain and isne bhaashan shuru kiya lol ummeed blah blah.. then ASR said you are talking about the article but I'm talking about the kaagaz ka tukda only and then pasted an enlarged copy of the article.🤣

ASR is rocking … im loving BS chops 😂 but frankly GM became active on Twitter lots of pics were shared something big is gonna happen looks like don’t knw why this PR stunt 

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colormenow

I will call out Imlie if she makes a mistake like I did earlier but.............

we can have our reasons though - ek saal ka abuse, lihaaz, boss ki respect🤣

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamer007

ASR is rocking … im loving BS chops 😂 but frankly GM became active on Twitter lots of pics were shared something big is gonna happen looks like don’t knw why this PR stunt 

Me too, loving them, sukooon they are

mujhe bhi yejhi laga about his activity on twitter, dekhte hain

Colormenow thumbnail

I think M will tell the warden to say that she left maybe to that rich guy's house.

I'm guessing ASR will arrange accommodation for her elsewhere, company guesthouse ya something

This is very much possible since she knows Imlie lied about being kicked out of hostel. Ye theory humka achi nahi lagi🥺 but can happen. 

Don't mind ASR doing the arrangements since she is after all his employee but don't want her living in his bangla. Bohot bashing hogi. Aj sirf precap se itni aag lag gai hai. Uske ghar rehne chali jayegi toh people will crucify her🤢 but still won't question as to why bache ki maa is putting up at Imlie's place living with Imlie's PATI. 🤡

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Hmmm that's what I too feel,but in that case there were other girls too na jab drama hua can they tell them ki woh nikali gayi?🥺and when they will dhamkao her she can say k unhi k ghar se kisi lady ne call kiya tha and kaha and paise diye👎🏼then Rupi and Nishant can confront her and behoshi ka drama with AC arriving and doing more drama😆

You think , this will happened? Rupi and Nishsant not that smart. They only  can  said. - yeh Imlie kahan gaye . Back home they will informed the family , Imlie is not staying at the hostel . Then as usual our chogalkoor will chip in saying , Imlie might be staying with her new rich Friend’s place 

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago