Imlie Written Updates and Episode Discussions 26 Nov 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

I feel , the makers trying to make us get use to Imlie and Aryan , and gradually we can accept them to be together. As I notice a few already flip . It’s a matter of time , before majority viewers accept them . 

Without Aditya in the SS , Malini presence is useless , unless , she jump ship to Aryan just to make Imlie life miserable 

I am not happy and I don’t you to be happy. 

Originally posted by Chintapandu

Lol babusahib ka badaa chop with badaa kagaz ka tukda🤣

chinta what happened plz tell in detail 

All the symbolisms of Arylie becoming a reality. That I don't really have an issue with anymore. 

But Gashmeer ka role ko bohot kam kar rahe hain, which I don't like at all. Please at least let him gracefully exit the show!! 

I think M will tell the warden to say that she left maybe to that rich guy's house.

I'm guessing ASR will arrange accommodation for her elsewhere, company guesthouse ya something

Hmmm that's what I too feel,but in that case there were other girls too na jab drama hua can they tell them ki woh nikali gayi?🥺and when they will dhamkao her she can say k unhi k ghar se kisi lady ne call kiya tha and kaha and paise diye👎🏼then Rupi and Nishant can confront her and behoshi ka drama with AC arriving and doing more drama😆

Originally posted by MERARAI

Malini got Imli out of T house and still her jealousy towards Imli still burns so she reaches to get rid of her from hostel. Either she has clout to mess with people’s lives 8n Delhi or she desperately wants to get caught for her crimes against Imli…..subconsciously, of course. 

The longer her crimes are swept aside by makers, more viewers will stop tuning in.

And then there were people who used to say, Imlie is jealous of MC.🤢 

Even now there will be many who would say it is not jealousy but MC taking revenge. Are bhai aur kitna revenge legi? Imlie isn't even living in her own house with her own husband while MC is chilling there with no care in the world. But still she wants to know what's cooking in Imlie's life🤡

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Dreamer007

chinta what happened plz tell in detail 

He brought the paper cutting and was sticking it to the notice board, ASR aake bola ki iss kaagaz ke tukde ki zarurat nahi hain and isne bhaashan shuru kiya lol ummeed blah blah.. then ASR said you are talking about the article but I'm talking about the kaagaz ka tukda only and then pasted an enlarged copy of the article.🤣

ye imlie bhi bada dumb hain.. pura desk organize kardene ke baad bolti hain ki kisiko pata nahi chalega ki ye aayi hain🤦‍♀️ bhakkk

ab babusahib ye dekhke sochega ki ye kisne kiya hain..

Abhi toh silsila shuru hua hai.😃 Abhi toh pure track mein use duffer banana hai. I bet in coming days we will be bashing Imlie too🤣🤣🤣

@bold: pari aai thi 🧚‍♀️ 

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago

Originally posted by FlowerHater

Hmmm that's what I too feel,but in that case there were other girls too na jab drama hua can they tell them ki woh nikali gayi?🥺and when they will dhamkao her she can say k unhi k ghar se kisi lady ne call kiya tha and kaha and paise diye👎🏼then Rupi and Nishant can confront her and behoshi ka drama with AC arriving and doing more drama😆

ye sab kaha hoga kisiko kuch bhi pata nahi chalnewala hain🤣

Originally posted by Colormenow

Abhi toh silsila shuru hua hai.😃 Abhi toh pure track mein use duffer banana hai. I bet in coming days we will be bashing Imlie too🤣🤣🤣

@bold: pari aai thi 🧚‍♀️ 

bold - humka bhi yehi laagat hain

Originally posted by timepassing

I do not like them treating Gash like this. 😭

Please, I wish Imlie had really shot Malini!!!!😈

Gash isn't going anywhere time ji. This is his show too. Abhi Aru ji ko base banane do Adi ji will come later❤

Why do you want Imlie to become a murderer? Woh bhi of a lame billi  😑 kisi bade insaan ka murder karna hota toh samajh bhi ata😅