Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

You can’t clap with one hand is true. I don’t think much of her, I don’t follow her on SM, don’t read her articles, what she does or doesn’t do doesn’t impact me at all tbh. She is passive aggressive in SM from the snippets I have seen but some ‘fans’ aren’t any better so what can we say or do? 

dairymilkanu thumbnail

Even though I only follow ghum I  visit some other shows tags in Twitter since once I was interested with storyline later found as not so.....to know what is hate you must visit udiyaa tag one Twitter....actors are namecalled for both onscreen and offscreen relations....didn't even spared new entry....but I have never seen any articles on them or they never themselves try to victimise or affect their promotion activities...that is professionalism 

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

Totally agree with the fact that they deserve their own happiness, they don't owe their personal lives to their fans.

Unfortunately hate on SM is a larger issue in the society, everyone has to draw their own boundaries of peace.

Most people have a problem with these articles and show tags on IF. Simply look at the forum today. In the first half every discussion was about the show & now all that's left in everyone's head is this thing; nobody was even thinking about it. Nobody was talkin' about it till that IF article came along, it was on SM for hours before it came on IF. Nobody here threw any hate because most people have learnt to segregate. A lot many of us were joking about being in Team Bride/Groom etc ..but all that's been shut shop. A positive thread wishing them the very best for their new life was shut shop. This is a forum to discuss and if some things affect the functioning of the forum it's about time IF also realised that they have to start segregating personal and professional in not just in these specific forums but also on a higher level.

Baaki, most people aren't wishing them ill or anything. What was on IG, if it remained on IG would not have cascaded so much.

They have the rights to enjoy their marriage, functions, SM buzz and pave their happiness.  And I hope they do, if something feels like paid PR to few people would voice it.

Wishing them the very best again & I hope they learn to recognise constructive criticism from hate for their own good.

Edited by Tapdance - 2 years ago
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I completely agree that no one deserves the kind of hate that a lot of actors/celebrities get on a daily basis - rape/death threats/calling names - derogatory or not are just not okay. 

That being said, across the year, I have followed/unfollowed a number of shows/actors and I think Aishwarya has played into the trolling, etc and just made matters worse. I am not saying she is asking for it, but she clearly does not know how to handle it either. For someone that seemingly is all into positivity, etc, she feeds into the negativity that she comes across... it's a two way street.

When the show initially started, I actually liked her, followed her and Neil on social media, etc. But over time, the insecurities, immaturity, the mean girl acts, unprofessionalism from both of them just completely turned me off. Unfollowed and my life has been better for it.

But like many others have pointed out, her PR articles, etc just keeps shoving her antics back in our faces. For a couple that indicates that they like keeping their personal life private, and talk about keeping real and reel separate, little things that have happened since their roka seems calculated and very much entwined with what happens on screen or professionally... a few things that come to mind...

- Celebration of 100 episodes and Sairat gaining popularity... Roka announcement

- Sairat "kissing" scenes....Insta drama on kissing

- Sairat bollywood dance sequence... Insta post on how a certain someone is getting back in touch with dancing followed by a dancing post.

...and most recently...

- Sairat trending on their 1 year on screen anniversary... ML's post on something special coming soon.

There is no way all of these are just coincidences...

And I don't want to get into the whole "who the hell are they" interview, and the ML's absolute incapability to acknowledge that his on-screen popularity isn't because of his character but because of his pairing...

And again, to reiterate what some other have posted...if you can't handle the toxicity that comes with the profession, then switch your profile to private, or set up a professional account, limit your comments (a lot of celebrities have done this), block/report those that are crossing lines or ignore them completely....

I am not disagreeing with your post, just that it is all a compounded effect...

I do wish Neil and Aishwarya all the best on their new journey ahead. I just hope that the drama stops after  this!

(And as a side note... trolling can take a huge mental toll on a person, and if that is what is leading to her reactions, instead of reacting on Insta, etc... go seek professional advice, a therapist... a friend, not because there is something wrong with her, but to take better care of her mental health and not feed into the negativity she encounters online or otherwise).

Edited by ThruMyEyez-Nita - 2 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nja91

Uske react karne par log react nahi kar rahein. She can react the way she wants to. Whatever. If she chooses to react rather than ignore/block the "hate" , then thats her problem. 

Like I said, SM definitely has ways of filtering out negativity. If she doesn't use them and consumes the "negativity" and then reacts on it- that's her problem.

Its the fact that IF has made a whole article out of it that irks many. Is this something news worthy?! Ok, they put out an article saying these 2 actors are getting married. Fine. But everyday theres another article about some off screen BS. That too, when its clear from reactions that people do NOT like it. 

We do NOT care about their wedding. Simple. 

There was a trend about the show- Sairat vivaah. Did IF run an article about that? No. Isnt that more related to the show. 

Ayesha just did an Ad with 2 other popular tv actors- why doesn't IF post an article about it and ask fans of the show to check it out and post their comments on it. They can tag 3 shows at the same time and increase visibility because such an article will be seen/read by fans of all 3 actors. 

Ayesha posts fun reels too. Does IF write articles about that. No. 

I do NOT follow neil or his partner on SM. Yet news about them finds its way to discussions about the show and the forum because the India Forum team itself keeps posting it. 

So after ignoring it for a while, people have decided to be sarcastic and take them apart for deliberately putting things up that have no relevance to the show. 

Also if they are posting about actors lives, shouldn't majority articles be about the most popular actor- just by simple demand-supply funda? Yet instead of articles about Ayesha we get only articles about these two. Why?  

Why aren't there articles about other actors - this show has a huge cast. Why not run articles about them- so we get a snapshot of their lives, their work, interests etc 

Instead of talking to Sonali about her feelings on the wedding, why not talk to her about the SHOW or about HER likes/dislikes, HER journey, HER goals- so that audience gets to know HER. 

Exactly, precisely why I commented on that  post today🙌🏻 For 3 days I was like forget it, why waste my energy but today when I saw so many articles on her insta story released simultaneously it was too obvious the PR job being done. There is a limit to spin stories, people will react at some point! Had it been just on Insta, the message would have been limited to just the haters. The fact that it was released all over with the show's tag forcefully made us all read it & many people considering her previous behaviour felt attacked.

In all good intentions let them have a very happy marriage and married life, why drag what's on Insta to everywhere. I don't even follow her anywhere, I don't follow the show on IG & then saw so many articles with the Ghum tag with this IG story everywhere on Twitter and threads here on the forum. 

I might even go and like their marriage pictures, because I don't have any personal problems with them & wish them well in general. But that'll be my choice, this wasn't a choice. If you follow the show anywhere on SM, you have to have seen this today.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree, sorry I didn't read whole post but half away down I know what I am writing for, yaar seriously even I don't like aish and to some extend I don't even like Neil too now a days because of how they spoiled onscreen, but yaar they are humans and going to start new phase of life, we like it or not they found happiness in eachother and that's important, who are we to decide who is correct to Neil or if Neil is doing mistake or not... I seriously can't understand why people are behaving Neil as victim who is going to do big mistake of life...they are happy together, it's better people accept that... Wish good for them if anyone not happy about news just ignore yaar, humare life mei problem kum hai Kya dusare ke life mei involve hona jaruri hai??

Believe me , when I got to know they are getting married now, I am really happy for them... Sometimes I feel aish brings out that Bacha out of Neil, which is good for them... But I don't want to spoil whatever left in show , so for my own sake I blocked both of them just to be away from pics related to their marriage.... Ignore karo if you don't like it but don't send hate... It's most memorable moment of their lives , let them njoy... 

PS: this time aish is not even 1% wrong 

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Totally agree, sorry I didn't read whole post but half away down I know what I am writing for, yaar seriously even I don't like aish and to some extend I don't even like Neil too now a days because of how they spoiled onscreen, but yaar they are humans and going to start new phase of life, we like it or not they found happiness in eachother and that's important, who are we to decide who is correct to Neil or if Neil is doing mistake or not... I seriously can't understand why people are behaving Neil as victim who is going to do big mistake of life...they are happy together, it's better people accept that... Wish good for them if anyone not happy about news just ignore yaar, humare life mei problem kum hai Kya dusare ke life mei involve hona jaruri hai??

Believe me , when I got to know they are getting married now, I am really happy for them... Sometimes I feel aish brings out that Bacha out of Neil, which is good for them... But I don't want to spoil whatever left in show , so for my own sake I blocked both of them just to be away from pics related to their marriage.... Ignore karo if you don't like it but don't send hate... It's most memorable moment of their lives , let them njoy... 

PS: this time aish is not even 1% wrong 

aree what happened now ?what did the roka couple do 🤨

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not a fan of the actors or the jodi, but the personal attacks and abuses among the fans needs to stop. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Well the new IF rule also states that you can't bash a character? So now do we also utar aarti of Patralekha like how Sai did for Virat today? smiley36

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rac1

aree what happened now ?what did the roka couple do 🤨

Lol. Nothing really. Aish actually posted about how people should stop fighting amongst themselves and give personal attacks to each other. And well, there were many poeple who took that personally and said that she is being an attention seeker. That kinda made me mad coz she might have been wrong a lot, and might start to be wrong in the future too, but this time she was right...which is why I went ahead with the post.