What has gotten into people?! - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Shyama9090

Dear they r the only couple present in this entire universe.. after them noone will get married... 🤣🤣🤪🤪

Before them too, no one did🤣

A silent reader of the forum. A.S.'s Insta post was meant for the PR bombardment. They were not her actual words or what she really wanted to say. Preachy mode,  trying to be the bigger person, classic PR template. 

All said and one, no one likes to see his partner to be celebrated with another person. Celebs or non-celeb. She is  not the first and will not be last. All the best to the couple's married life. 

And it seems A.S. was the one who made the first move (ignoring the karwachauth episode, his part was almost copy-pasted from his previous relationship story with Neha Sargam, that video might still be there on FB), NB accepted. So probably that is why going the extra length to make it true love story. Again, they are celebs, it does not mean they are not humans. 

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

Maybe I shouldn't post this. Maybe I will regret even writing this after sometime, but as of right now, I cannot bring myself to care, because...seriously guys...this is just plain wrong, and I am talking about the hate she is receiving on her recent post. 

Let me first start by saying that I like Aishwarya just like any next person here i.e. not much (because apparently it is now becoming a crime to do so). I hated her interviews where she unnecessary name-called the audience. I hated her interview where she said who the hell are we to such an extent that I had stopped watching the show. Even then, during the time where there were no actual important life moments going on, I didn't use to get any kind of offense with these type of posts (the latest IG post by Aish...the article is on IF). You know why? Because I knew that they weren't about me. When that "Who the hell are they?" Interview came out, it offended me greatly, and I started disliking Aish even more because that boycott trend consisted of an entire part of the audience, who deserve the appreciation whether or not their opinions line. But this post, and there was another where she clearly wrote, "Only for the haters", didn't offend me at all because I clearly understood that she isn't talking about me. Even though I am not on insta or on any social media, I completely understood the meaning and reasons behind her words. I had already searched on insta to understand what she wrote and why. 

Have you seen the comments on her insta posts regarding her and Neil's 'surprise'? Many were congratulating them. Now go ahead and read the replies on those comments. If one replies with "Yes, they are such a lovely couple!" , there are two other replies that are going as far as saying "Tumhara khandaan hi bakwas hai" to the og commentors, which is precisely what she pointed out. There are people who are replying with, "Tu thoo hai" and using so many offensive words.

How are those who thinks that her this post is wrong is going to justify these replies? It's simple, you can't. Because these are wrong in every sense, and in every way. So, what do we do? We don't associate ourselves with such toxic 'fans', not turn a blind eye to their existence. 

Just understand when a post is about us, and when it isn't. Personally, after a long long time, this is one post of Aish's which I agree with. We, the good people, constitute only a part of the fandom. Do you know how much crazy people are out there? How creepy and straight up rude they can get? Let me give you an example. This year, in the t20 world cup match, I didn't like Kohli's performance either, but there was a person who went so far as to send him rape threats regarding his daughter, who (and I am not really sure about her age) isn't even one year old. Just imagine the kind of mindset we are talking about here. And yes, this is not connected to what is happening here but this is just to point out the kind of people that exists with us in this society. 

I don't know her, I don't know the messages she receive but I know damn well sure, that at least 4 in 10 must be deeply disturbing and scarring. So when she posts things like these, I understand her mental tension and ignore it when I am not directly involved. 

Tell me one thing which she had done wrong enough for her to deserve this. For her to deserve reading offensive replies to those commentors who stand by her during one of the best moments of her life.

For her to deserve the tags of attention seeking when she is doing what we all wish our idols would do for us, defending those who are her fans.

For her to be asked why she is using her SM.

For her to be told by many that the fact that she isn't completely immersed in her offscreen marriage rituals and hasn't thrown her phone away in the river means that she is an attention seeker. 

Give me one good reason that justifies the act of those people who actually don't understand the difference between reel and real life, and that her these words in defense of something that is actually happening and in defense of her fans is wrong.

She might not be the perfect person. You don't need to like her. You don't need to wish her. You don't need to worship the very ground she walks on. But at least understand when someone truly deserves being called out and when they are actually right.

I dislike her for a lot of reasons, but none of them are ridiculous, and yes ridiculous is precisely what this is. 

I don't know anything else, but what I do know is, it is better to get played by someone whom you don't even know and whom you are never actually going to meet in you life, than to add to the humiliation of someone who might actually be being wronged by people.

However, I will say this that if there is anyone who should actually be blamed then it is IF for posting articles and tagging ghum that have nothing to do with the actual serial, especially when they point out that no one should comment on actors' personal lives. 

Maybe this post is a full load of moral policing, maybe it will get locked in a heartbeat, maybe no one is actually going to read this or be able to comment on this (I am about 90% sure that all my maybes are going to come true), but at this moment, what I am witnessing is wrong, and if I was proudly pointing out the wrong that Aish did in her interview then I am also bound to point this out. 

I know these things get irritating, and I know it feels like shit when our love doesn't get appreciated but please understand that there is a line. I know, many might think who the hell am I to point out what's right or wrong, and if you are thinking that, you are absolutely right. Who the hell am I to correct anyone or to teach anyone the difference between right and wrong? Even if you report this right now, I wouldn't truly feel any bad, but I couldn't bear to just sit by the side while I witness this. Because this is, and maybe you don't see it that way, but in pure sense wrong. 

You yourself said u r not on social media; then you should first come there and then write such long essays; frankly I did not read the whole thing ; you know why???

Simply because have you read comments on the post of Madalsa Sharma or any other actress playing vamp...???

Read them...then you will know what are bad comments!!

I know you are Aishwarya fan cause; I have seen you defending her before ; but I don't have any problem with that...

So understand this once; we simply dont care if Aishwarya Sharma lives or dies; marries or remains single or for the love of god just jumps of the balcony.

In my world she doesn't exist...She is irritating; attention seeker and what is your obsession with her life bro...

Originally posted by rac1

aree what happened now ?what did the roka couple do 🤨

they didn't do anything yaar, some people are bashing because they getting married

Originally posted by Saichintalli

they didn't do anything yaar, some people are bashing because they getting married

Her problem is no one hyping the marriage.. She didn't born yesterday.. In one interview she mentioned about these staff..Then she should spend her time on enjoying the precious moments not by picking fights.. 

Trolling has no face.. But one need to understand what we share with loved ones is bigger than getting approval of some people that we don't even know.. 

It takes two hands to clap.. As simple as that.. 

If she is so bothered those handful hateful comments could have been ignored by setting her comment section private.. I was checking Neil's FB page amongst 1000 comments there only few hate comments.. So is in Insta..fans were ignoring her that's too was her problem.. 

I didn't see even biggest celebraties story details gets to publish that fast.. And to make it worse there is an article against ayesha and sairat fans within no times.. 

Anyways they are beginning a new journey They need blessing from all not curse.. 

👏🤣

I mean seriously there are 7 media outlets writing articles on how bad sairat fans are coz a NOBODY has wriiten a post that fans are not giving her any bhau!!

And it doesn't take a genius to figure that all tbe 7 articles are paid of by Sharma's PR..

But again you can blame the fans who don't even care about roka couple..

Unlike you who went on to gave her unneccasary attention by congratulating her!!

I will be frank, I don't like her not do I follow her. Hate the fact IF keeps posting articles on her every post or a story and then say don't comment on actors personal lives. Wonder how so many portals which are not main stream news and IF keep writing articles after articles every single day on her posts 🤔. 

Coming to their post, I truly don't know what the post was about nor what she wrote and what IF article was about. However they do have a option to ignore the comments or remove the comments section. All celebrities get hate comments which is part of the package and so does Ayesha from the same show. I have myself read some really disgusting comments by her her fans and Neil Aish fans on Ayeshas posts. None of these ever became articles on IF nor any other portals nor Ayesha came out posting videos , posts about how she is a victim. If they truly want to enjoy their wedding they should focus on their wedding instead of Instagram, Twitter and posting about being victims and looking for attention. This is the best phase of their life why don't they just enjoy it instead of focusing on Instagram?

I won't lie , since the wedding news came out I blocked everything related to them since I cannot handle their drama nor I am always a victim behavior. Every day one or 2 articles have been coming out on IF and other portals just based on her insta posts which is mind boggling. Are they really interested in getting married because they love eachother or announce to the whole world about their ever changing love story on how they fell in love?. If they want publicity plus attention they should be ready to take wishes as well as hate comments. Since there are crazy people in the world who cross a line and never realize what they did even if you point out just like Aish. So, she should take that as an example on how she never accepted she did or said anything wrong on multiple occasions and move on just like she did in the past and block the people who post hurtful comments😛. She should focus on her wedding instead of spending time on insta and posting stories or ignore them like all other celebrities. 

I am 100% sure that Aruna ID was a PR implant, trying to trigger some strong reaction or trend on social media. But it failed. Otherwise, why tag others and personally inform the wedding day -  MSM had not reported about it. So how did she know. 

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

Yes, I understand that fans emotions were hurt, and I also completely agree that Neil is not the most professional actor out there. However,  i would like to ask that if Ayesha did post against such comments, would she be wrong? Would her words be considered wrong by us? Should we be offended by that? No, because we completely understand that she is not talking about us. 

Whether or not they are posting against such things, or getting rid of sm (which should be the correct path. I agree with this tweet) is their personal choice. They have done several wrong things, but those wrongs don't make this wrong right. 

PS:As for Neil. I am not a huge fan of his professionalism either ( though I absolutely adore his acting), especially after the post about how people are ridiculous for pointing out that Pakhi is harrassing Virat.

Either you are super naive or you are on Aishwarya's Payroll

I can't decide which is true...but here is the thing..

In this 1 year+ have you seen Ayesha write a single post; leave that

Just explain how come 7 different media outlets read her comment section and wrote story on that and that too specifying the 1 or 2 comments that said something negative to her!!

Like who the hell is she???

Audience doesn't like her Acting if you can call what she does as acting!!

SM fans IGNORE HER; MAJORITY!!

She has not recieved a single acclaimation nor has she recieved any good ranking.

The other show vamps have recieved DadaSahabPhalke; ITA and several other awards.

If their posts was hyped this much; i would have understood but this??

Contrary; to her Ayesha has a fanbase on internet and in TRP audience both; she for past 1 year has been on top 5 actress in Ormax listing yet no news or article is written about how she is harrassed by buba bubi fans.

STRANGE!!🤔

I have no clue what's happening but people need to chill out and ignore them if they don't like them and they also need to start focusing on their wedding instead of focusing on Instagram and they always have the option of ignoring comments or removing comments section. They really can't have it both ways, wanting publicity with all positive comments since there are always going to be set of people who cross the line and post unnecessary comments just like Aish did it until as recent as this week. ( Saw her comment since I accidentally clicked on something without knowing it was about her on Twitter😆) .