What has gotten into people?! - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Waise I missed all dhamaka that happened in the forum today? I missed it. So I gave my attendance in the article comment section :) 

Lol. Nothing much happened. Just the after effects of the article.

Vaise what I really don't get is why don't IF stop tagging ghum in such articles? Isn't there an entire celebrity section? 

I agree with only some parts of the post. Yes trolling and hate isnt ok.

But when you are an actor and you are in public realm you will get criticism n hate too. The actor in question is neither the first nor last person to get negative comments on SM. 

Even actors playing positive characters like Ayesha get hate/negativity. Does she make a hue n cry. No. Because she is smart, level headed and practical. 

obviously an actor playing a negative part will get more because its natural. But here its not the character alone getting negativity but actor too. Why? Some of it is just people taking out frustration on SM. But there's also retaliation for how she treats fans of the show. If she chooses to target fans of the show for no reason then she will also be targeted back in return. She is merely reaping the fruits of her actions off screen. 

She is not the only person playing a negative fictional character. There have been many fictional characters who are negative who have received a lot of love from audience too. But this actor in her offscreen behavior has done nothing to make majority of the audience connect with her.  Her acting toh anyway is pathetic. She does things to make people call her out as being stupid and ridiculous. Simple. If you provoke people and then pretend to be bechaari or suddenly start spewing philosophy no one will fall for it. 

if a few days before a wedding you are more interested in engaging with people on SM who you think are "haters" and "negative" people, then it does look utterly ridiculous. 

And she has repeatedly shown how ridiculous she is in her offscreen behavior time n time again. Her behavior has also repeatedly made it apparent how she sidelines, makes subtle taunts/jibes at the FL of the show. Audience is not stupid and can see through it all. 

And if somebody rubs the audience the wrong way, the audience is not going to spare her either. Simple. 

There are so many ways of filtering out so called negativity even on SM. There are also ways of reporting abusive behavior or harassment on SM to authorities to seek action. If she has chosen instead to pursue this narrative then it 100% comes scross as attention seeking n petty. 

If there is one person on a show who is clearly more loved, more popular and also the lead /face of the show and yet on the forum we get more articles, more news about someone who is clearly disliked and nobody is interested in, people are going to be frustrated , caustic and sarcastic. Ignore policy bhi bahut try kiya hai but it is being shoved down our throats so people are reacting. 

Anyway the mods will probably come snd shut this thread soon anyway in the name of "no personal life" discussion. Khud forum par roz offscreen matter peh articles chaapo n then stop people from speaking about actors. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nja91

I agree with only some parts of the post. Yes trolling and hate isnt ok.

But when you are an actor and you are in public realm you will get criticism n hate too. The actor in question is neither the first nor last person to get negative comments on SM. 

Even actors playing positive characters like Ayesha get hate/negativity. Does she make a hue n cry. No. Because she is smart, level headed and practical. 

obviously an actor playing a negative part will get more because its natural. But here its not the character alone getting negativity but actor too. Why? Some of it is just people taking out frustration on SM. But there's also retaliation for how she treats fans of the show. If she chooses to target fans of the show for no reason then she will also be targeted back in return. She is merely reaping the fruits of her actions off screen. 

She is not the only person playing a negative fictional character. There have been many fictional characters who are negative who have received a lot of love from audience too. But this actor in her offscreen behavior has done nothing to make majority of the audience connect with her.  Her acting toh anyway is pathetic. She does things to make people call her out as being stupid and ridiculous. Simple. If you provoke people and then pretend to be bechaari or suddenly start spewing philosophy no one will fall for it. 

if a few days before a wedding you are more interested in engaging with people on SM who you think are "haters" and "negative" people, then it does look utterly ridiculous. 

And she has repeatedly shown how ridiculous she is in her offscreen behavior time n time again. Her behavior has also repeatedly made it apparent how she sidelines, makes subtle taunts/jibes at the FL of the show. Audience is not stupid and can see through it all. 

And if somebody rubs the audience the wrong way, the audience is not going to spare her either. Simple. 

There are so many ways of filtering out so called negativity even on SM. If she has chosen instead to pursue this narrative then it 100% comes scross as attention seeking n petty. 

If there is one person on a show who is clearly more loved, more popular and also the lead /face of the show and yet on the forum we get more articles, more news about someone who is clearly disliked and nobody is interested in, people are going to be frustrated , caustic and sarcastic. Ignore policy bhi bahut try kiya hai but it is being shoved down our throats so people are reacting. 

Anyway the mods will probably come snd shut this thread soon anyway in the name of "no personal life" discussion. Khud forum par roz offscreen matter peh articles chaapo n then stop people from speaking about actors. 

@black: This little thing here is being pointed out so much now, that I really hope IF gets the hint now.

As for the rest of your post, honestly, I completely get your point. But I still felt that this particular post wasn't in the wrong because this time it wasn't her who was being targeted, but rather those who wished her well. So, it made sense for her to react.

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

Lol. Nothing much happened. Just the after effects of the article.

Vaise what I really don't get is why don't IF stop tagging ghum in such articles? Isn't there an entire celebrity section? 

Tagging is for visibility. It is for SEO purposes. It's actually technical more than what has to do with the show. For IF it...

• Slots the article in the Ghum tab. So whenever an user clicks on Ghum tab, he/she gets all the articles related to the show - onscreen and off-screen.
  • For populating the section, the more the articles in a single section, it is better for Google (It is technical.)

Your query about tagging in celebrity section, Ghum has more search volumes than Aishwarya or Neil. Only the couple's fans will search for them but Ghum has other actors fans too. So search is more for Ghum than actors. Hence Ghum is tagged. Also, IF is not doing anything wrong by tagging Ghum. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago

Sorry to say problem is not what she is posting, problem is her generalising whole people. No she is talking about the people who put hate comments can't be taken. Because articles generalises whole fans and mentions that sairat and ayesha fans put hate comments for her. How is it fair? And the articles( targetting sairat and ayesha fans for hate) which comes within hours of her post makes it so obvious .   How come articles come immediately for the actor's mere story if it is not PR. You are talking about hate comments under the comments. I don't think any person who is actor & soon to be bride has so much time to read even the comments under the comments. Still if she read it okay can't she ignore it? Okay it's her way of handling hate. But how long? Ayesha got hateful messages under aishwarya post by her fans, did she ever stopped her fans from making such comments about her co star? Even actors like sharukh khan gets hate message. Would they put story whenever they see any hate message for them? There are options like blocking and reporting which will give mental peace if she is so bothered about it. But why to put story every damn time and make articles on it blaming ayesha,sairat fans. Does putting story will stop those diapher wearing kids( the name she calls fans) mindset? Isn't blocking and reporting are better options to avoid hate? She is talking about positivity on her story, where was the positivity when using words like rip, crazy minded people for fans. Okay fans are toxic who abuse you but you are not toxic right then why you need to abuse them back? If she really affected by hate she would have used block and report options first. Out of 1000 comments if she gets 100 hate comments can't she ignore those 100 hate comments by concentrating on positive one's. There are many ayesha and sairat fans who wished them on insta( I can even tell those fp names). But all they got is blame in articles saying they are toxic because of her one story. How much people can ignore. Posting such stories one or two times for extreme hate is okay but posting such stories every damn time and articles being published on those story in jet speed. Yesterday they very well know sairat trend was happening ( that trend was planned before their wedding announcement), still they can't even wait for next day to post about their wedding photoshoot. It's their wish to post anything at anytime. But again when they post something knowing very well that it will rile up some fans who are waiting for acknowledment for their efforts since morning then they should be ready to face some negative comments too. They expect 1000 out 1000 comments be positive for them how it is possible? And every damn time defaming sairat and ayesha fans in articles. How it is okay. 

She is not the first person to receive such things from FD.. It has become part and parcel of the industry.. Even general public who are really open about their private life gets trolled.. 

Though I don't like it either.. Why waste energy on negative staff.. 

Just giving an example Drashti received worst hatred for her previous character but the lady quietly put up with all those and chose to leave the show.. 

I am not active on other sm handles. 

Just happened to log in yesterday but didn't come across any negative tweets about her and her wedding.. Only may be handful.. 

Coming to her IG comments.. Those few bad comments could have been ignored or she could  limit  her comment section to avoid toxicity.. When there is a peaceful ways of avoiding things... She is only demeaning herself by highlighting those handful negative comments.. 

What amazes me that even biggest stars IG story doesn't even get to publish that fast..Woww her PR teams👏 There is an article against Ayesha and Sairat fans on filmybit within no time.. Though I have not read it.. 

I did not hate her until the interview "Who the hell are they" ..Tjose hell are Audience mate.. ONLY THEY MATTER IN SHOW BIZ.. 

Deal with it or leave it.. 

However they are starting a beautiful journey together so loads of good wishes to them.. 

One need to learn not everyone will like your actions and not necessarily all will have interest in your private life.. Having surrounded by loved ones is more than enough.. As life is so short and precious..

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Originally posted by nutmeg7

I don't care about her nor do I care much about Ghum anyway. So whatever she does in her long/short career is none of my business. I won't wish bad for her nor will I wish good for her.

Exactly my thoughts🙈

Uske react karne par log react nahi kar rahein. She can react the way she wants to. Whatever. If she chooses to react rather than ignore/block the "hate" , then thats her problem. 

Like I said, SM definitely has ways of filtering out negativity. If she doesn't use them and consumes the "negativity" and then reacts on it- that's her problem.

Its the fact that IF has made a whole article out of it that irks many. Is this something news worthy?! Ok, they put out an article saying these 2 actors are getting married. Fine. But everyday theres another article about some off screen BS. That too, when its clear from reactions that people do NOT like it. 

We do NOT care about their wedding. Simple. 

There was a trend about the show- Sairat vivaah. Did IF run an article about that? No. Isnt that more related to the show. 

Ayesha just did an Ad with 2 other popular tv actors- why doesn't IF post an article about it and ask fans of the show to check it out and post their comments on it. They can tag 3 shows at the same time and increase visibility because such an article will be seen/read by fans of all 3 actors. 

Ayesha posts fun reels too. Does IF write articles about that. No. 

I do NOT follow neil or his partner on SM. Yet news about them finds its way to discussions about the show and the forum because the India Forum team itself keeps posting it. 

So after ignoring it for a while, people have decided to be sarcastic and take them apart for deliberately putting things up that have no relevance to the show. 

Also if they are posting about actors lives, shouldn't majority articles be about the most popular actor- just by simple demand-supply funda? Yet instead of articles about Ayesha we get only articles about these two. Why?  

Why aren't there articles about other actors - this show has a huge cast. Why not run articles about them- so we get a snapshot of their lives, their work, interests etc 

Instead of talking to Sonali about her feelings on the wedding, why not talk to her about the SHOW or about HER likes/dislikes, HER journey, HER goals- so that audience gets to know HER. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

For every action there will be a reaction, All this hate is the reaction for the action she did by calling people who the hell are they,

When she did not care for people used harsh word and hurt them , people will also use harsh words against her, She talks BS about fans that is not a  issue but if fans talk it is a big issue for her

If she cant take negative comment then she should also stop giving negative comment and learn to ignore ,  

Word. 

Jaisi karni, Waisi bharni.