What has gotten into people?! - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by bhanu

For every action there will be a reaction, All this hate is the reaction for the action she did by calling people who the hell are they,

When she did not care for people used harsh word and hurt them , people will also use harsh words against her, She talks BS about fans that is not a  issue but if fans talk it is a big issue for her

If she cant take negative comment then she should also stop giving negative comment and learn to ignore ,  

Look I feel FD needs to finally omit this lady.. I see some tweets posting her pictures on her expressions.. You know that also gets viral and draws attention.. 

Better FD should stop talking about her character and her Oscar worthy performance.. She gets nothing..  Woh bhi khoosh hum bhi khoosh.. 

Remind you she has a very strong PR team and maintains good relationship with many influential people from the industry like nividita and piya.. They are her buddies.. So she got the right people and uses it for her own benefits

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Dear they r the only couple present in this entire universe.. after them noone will get married... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Yesterday when N and A knew people were trending for Sai and Virat 1 year on twitter, They purposly posted their photo, even after knowing that people will hate it, they both are not kids that they didnot realise people will be angry.  

when people are angry they will not post love comments obviously they will post -ve comment , if they really wanted fans to not give angry comment they could have waited just one day and then they could have posted it, then they would not have received so many hate messages, 

These two do all the wrong and when people point it out they say people are posting hate comments. This is their way of gaining attention so dont feel bad for all the hate messages they are receiving they knew what they were doing when posting it , 

And mainly if they post their photos and video to public to see and comment they cannot expect to receive only good comment they will obviously receive bad comments also, if they dont want all this then they should keep their wedding under wrap and not post every detail to public .

Just because their real wedding didnot get the hype they wanted and Sairat were getting trended for the reel wedding , these two wanted to gain attention so all this drama. these two just want attention even if it -ve they dont mind.

Originally posted by Shaome

Look I feel FD needs to finally omit this lady.. I see some tweets posting her pictures on her expressions.. You know that also gets viral and draws attention.. 

Better FD should stop talking about her character and her Oscar worthy performance.. She gets nothing..  Woh bhi khoosh hum bhi khoosh.. 

Remind you she has a very strong PR team and maintains good relationship with many influential people from the industry like nividita and piya.. They are her buddies.. So she got the right people and uses it for her own benefits

Twitter began to royally ignore her and forum is fed up with her so just some bla..bla.. on her article...I think it will also get stopped when shruthi enters....we will discussion on shruthi character....earlier this forum was so live with character discussion whether it was sai...virat...samrat...mohit...bk...sonali...Even on abusive track of virat there were pages of discussions...later the characters flipped in such a way that nothing to talk about.....as far as I found everyone in the forum that I interacted was interested in the concept of flawed leads

Coming to offscreen discussion actors were criticized only when they justified their characters wrong doings, ignorance to fl and name calling fl character and playing victim card whenever fl gets limelight 

Originally posted by Shaome

So what if she has strong PR , Influential people in the industry ,   all these people cannot make fans love her , fans hate her and will hate her until she changes her behaviour, This has nothing to do with her background,  Ayesha even though she doesnot have a strong PR Influential people she is loved by all not because she is the main lead but due to her behaviour ,  

Originally posted by dairymilkanu

Twitter began to royally ignore her and forum is fed up with her so just some bla..bla.. on her article...I think it will also get stopped when shruthi enters....we will discussion on shruthi character....earlier this forum was so live with character discussion whether it was sai...virat...samrat...mohit...bk...sonali...Even on abusive track of virat there were pages of discussions...later the characters flipped in such a way that nothing to talk about.....as far as I found everyone in the forum that I interacted was interested in the concept of flawed leads

Coming to offscreen discussion actors were criticized only when they justified their characters wrong doings, ignorance to fl and name calling fl character and playing victim card whenever fl gets limelight 

What I meant why posting her pictures on her amazing expressions on sm..That also gets acknowledged ..because critics will think that we are reacting because she is doing her job right.. So easily she enjoys the fruits.. She should be omitted altogether.. Be it her character or her personal life.. FD is fed up with the upcoming track anyways.. 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

For me it just doesn’t make sense. She can easily turn off the comments sections in her sm. Or even better she doesn’t have to read them at all.

Being a public figure it’s part of her job. She needs to learn to ignore the negativity and shouldn’t compare herself with others for the popularity. 

It’s her wedding and she should concentrate on that and create happy memories instead of worrying about trolls. 

The insta story was just for the PR article saying Sairat fans are toxic towards her and they don’t like her because she is marrying Neil. 

Tbh FD is least bothered and most of them are discussing episodes, promo and how the future episodes will play out. 

There is neither negative publicity nor a positive one for her or the wedding currently in the sm by the FD. 

Going by her previous actions most of us feel it’s her way of seeking attention from the FD. 

She needs to focus on her wedding and move on. This show will last for another year max. 
Why waste energy on negativity and # Be happy in real sense. 

Originally posted by bhanu

So what if she has strong PR , Influential people in the industry ,   all these people cannot make fans love her , fans hate her and will hate her until she changes her behaviour, This has nothing to do with her background,  Ayesha even though she doesnot have a strong PR Influential people she is loved by all not because she is the main lead but due to her behaviour ,  

In showbiz the more you have strong network the more you get to test the fruits.. Trust me I can name many actors who are receiving awards and gets to do many shows only they are in good books with either media or some well known figures ..

Yes hard work and talents get it's due one day.. But right now she is doing a popular show so she will use it to her benefits to the fullest.. 

Acting is an inconsistent profession.. One day you will be loaded with work and in the very next day nothing.. So she is actually pulling such stunts for campaigns.. 

I'd like to say "as you sow, so you reap."

And again im saying this, both Mr and soon to be Mrs Bhatt should learn from Ayesha. That gem of a girl chooses to royally ignore the hate that she receives but this one we all know what she does. And also acts like a damsel in distress and then even her fiance jumps in to her rescue. 

It remains for us all to see whether both of them will survive in this industry with that kind of behaviour. Industry people are watching them. Not every creative director will be their bestie. Not every production house will tolerate their nonsensical unprofessional behaviour. Not every time they will have costars and crew members who do their 'gungaan' unnecessarily.

I totally dislike both of them because of their unprofessional behaviour as actors. (though i like neil onscreen as virat)  but i truly wish them all the best for their future as a married couple. 

just wanna give my 2 cents on this...if you are so affected by what people are saying about your personal life then don't give those people any reason to talk about you. If your life is so private, how come people like me who do not even use social media come to know about every step you are taking. Like, just be off of social media, block your comment section, and boom all problems solved. 

But noooo, she will have to go play the victim card and fight with teenagers. IG is mostly used by teenagers, and she is LITERALLY PICKING FIGHTS WITH TEENAGERS EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why should their comments even affect you? They don't pay your bills, they don't know you, then why do you feel the need to get validation for every step of your life from the public. Be busy with your wedding and focus on all the fun and excitement that comes with it. But here we have this so-called "adult" with a teenager mindset fighting like cats with other real teenagers. 

I swear there was not even this much news when Ranvir and Dipika got married, or when Megan Markel and Prince Harry got married. LIKE calm the F**k down and HUMBLE yourself. She should follow her own advice and #behappy.

ALSO, LET US ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM FROM NOW ON. No matter what happens, just stick to on-screen stuff. I had much more to say but i don't think i am gonna waste my words on such silly things. Just felt like writing my thoughts today because her antics were getting on my nerves. 

Edited by by_stander - 2 years ago