Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

I hope he is doing it all for Akshu as you said and he is planning something for AbhiRa in future 

No tomatoes dear we all are here to share our different perspective and even we all want it to be the way you are thinking that will make Kairav's character strong. 

I totally agree with zenab! It's an open forum and constructive criticism, differences in opinions and healthy discussions are always great. I'm glad you shared your take on today's episode sammy<333

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Waise is it just me who is happy that Abhimanyu is not giving in to any pressure to pursue Akshara anymore? Like, damn girl, he is goals. The time she said no, he took it as his fate and did not go behind her, keeping his  self respect intact. He knew she lied, but still respected her NO even if he is angry, he did. He said, uski na hi uska sach hai. 

See, even if we love a person, we have the right to say No for whatever reason one say it. Be it family or our own low self confidence. 

And you know, ab agar iske baad bhi Abhimanyu uske peeche jaata toh it many would have questioned his IQ and behaviour again. He is not going to pursue her until and unless he will come to know why she said no. Nd that's absolutely right on his part. 

I am toh super happy he is in Devdas mode if one calls it.

P.s. this is not for u but just a question Mush 😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Trust mush to make us laugh even at a time like this😆 those gifs are top notch🤣 especially the one where kairav is asking “akshu ya arohi” with his hands🤣

Yaar the makers are trying to show that kairav did all this for akshu’s good but tell me is that the only way to do good for your sister? Practically speaking, if something sinilar to goenkas happens in our life today, the only way to fix it would be sending me away? 🥱 

I loved the positivity about abhira. Even im hopeful and cant wait for everything to fall in place. As you said, all bad dtuff is done. 

Im just imagining how abhi will react if he gets to know akshu left udaypur im more excited for abhi to know how arohi treat akshu even after countless sacrifices … that would honestly be the best episode of my life. Ek OS likh de na uske upar mush pls😳

Hello to you too Ritu😆 always a pleasure to make you laugh😳

@bold: I'm waiting with bated breath for that day to come too man

@Red: Soon❤️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Waise is it just me who is happy that Abhimanyu is not giving in to any pressure to pursue Akshara anymore? Like, damn girl, he is goals. The time she said no, he took it as his fate and did not go behind her, keeping his  self respect intact. He knew she lied, but still respected her NO even if he is angry, he did. He said, uski na hi uska sach hai. 

See, even if we love a person, we have the right to say No for whatever reason one say it. Be it family or our own low self confidence. 

And you know, ab agar iske baad bhi Abhimanyu uske peeche jaata toh it many would have questioned his IQ and behaviour again. He is not going to pursue her until and unless he will come to know why she said no. Nd that's absolutely right on his part. 

I am toh super happy he is in Devdas mode if one calls it.

P.s. this is not for u but just a question Mush 😳

@bold: You spoke my mind. I loved how gracefully he handled the whole thing (minus the precap lmao🤣) - gracefully because going by how crazy he was about akshara, he didn't look back even once after she rejected, which revives his character in multiple ways. Till yesterday he was coming off as obsessive and pushy to many of us, today he proved us wrong. He is passionate, determined and gets what he wants - but he knows when to stop too.  And I wholeheartedly hope that he doesn't give into his feelings until akshara comes up to him herself

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Trust mush to make us laugh even at a time like this😆 those gifs are top notch🤣 especially the one where kairav is asking “akshu ya arohi” with his hands🤣

Yaar the makers are trying to show that kairav did all this for akshu’s good but tell me is that the only way to do good for your sister? Practically speaking, if something sinilar to goenkas happens in our life today, the only way to fix it would be sending me away? 🥱 

I loved the positivity about abhira. Even im hopeful and cant wait for everything to fall in place. As you said, all bad dtuff is done. 

Im just imagining how abhi will react if he gets to know akshu left udaypur im more excited for abhi to know how arohi treat akshu even after countless sacrifices … that would honestly be the best episode of my life. Ek OS likh de na uske upar mush pls😳

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee An OS on abhi finding out about akshu leaving the city and why she rejected etc.. Pleaseeeeeeeee an super emotional OS😳

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

@bold: You spoke my mind. I loved how gracefully he handled the whole thing (minus the precap lmao🤣) - gracefully because going by how crazy he was about akshara, he didn't look back even once after she rejected, which revives his character in multiple ways. Till yesterday he was coming off as obsessive and pushy to many of us, today he proved us wrong. He is passionate, determined and gets what he wants - but he knows when to stop too.  And I wholeheartedly hope that he doesn't give into his feelings until akshara comes up to him herself

Tbh he never comes to me like an obsessive lover... He felt like a child to me... Who is so so scared to love so that when he fell in love, all he saw was dream. He was inexperienced... Unhinged. I remember Harshad told in one of the interviews when asked about Abhimanyu and he said, he have zero experience of his own and had formed a perspective seeing things around him and his way of loving is in a way affected by it too... Even if he does not want it, he has seen that only and learnt that. But now his bubble bursted. He came to reality. A girl who thought he loves nd she loved him back, lied that she did not. He accepted it and even asked Neil to drop her home. She denied, he  once again respected her NO. 

The way his character is shaped, we have to go for nuances to understand him. The complexity he carries are hard to understand.

I will wait for tomorrow episode to see why he is thrashed those boys... Maybe there is something more nd if not then I want him to apologise ... Because even tho I understand he is heartbroken and they seem to push the wrong button but still that's not right. 

On a second note, what if they go to Birla hospital nd get to know who heated them? 🤣or meet him only 🤣

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ab we should relax karke, sit back tight! Pune mein phir se Kaanha ji ko akshu bulayegi, phir se hamare Dr. Kaanhji baag dowdh aayenge  ❤️  Actually makers keliye ek request hai after today’s episode, can we get replacement family for Akshara! Like, sudden plane crash or entire plane is missing! Karthik ka yahi haal hai na! 2-3 months leap ko audience maaf kardenge if this happens! 

Edited by Ambajee - 2 years ago
Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Ab we should relax karke, sit back tight! Pune mein phir se Kaanha ji ko akshu bulayegi, phir se hamare Dr. Kaanhji baag dowdh aayenge  ❤️  Actually makers keliye ek request hai after today’s episode, can we get replacement family for Akshara! Like, sudden plane crash or entire plane is missing! Karthik ka yahi haal hai na! 2-3 months leap ko audience maaf kardenge if this happens! 

Lmaooo!🤣 tab to arohi naam ka musibaat bhi tal jayegi🤔 and akshu can be like "yo abhi, so like, my fam died in a plane crash so now sacrifice mode is cancelled. Let's date and shit, and get to know each other better"😎

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago
Ambajee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Agreed but iss Doctor ka koi barosa nahi hai! Akshu ke ek smile sey, flat! Hum phir pahunch jayenge  ‘Boldho akshu, humare pyar ke baare mein’ dialogues! 🤔

Ambajee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lmaooo!🤣 tab to arohi naam ka musibaat bhi tal jayegi🤔 and akshu can be like "yo abhi, so like, my fam died in a plane crush so now sacrifice mode is cancelled. Let's date and shit, and get to know each other better"😎

Lol🤣 We should forget Jaaniye and Kaanhaji tracks after that.. Akshu’s naya avatar “Marjani paundi bhangra, Angrezi beat te’