Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: slan

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee An OS on abhi finding out about akshu leaving the city and why she rejected etc.. Pleaseeeeeeeee an super emotional OS😳

Mujhe samaj nahi araha hai ki mujhe khush hona chahiye or should I be worried🤔😆

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambajee

Lol🤣 We should forget Jaaniye and Kaanhaji tracks after that.. Akshu’s naya avatar “Marjani paundi bhangra, Angrezi beat te’ 

LMFAOOO🤣

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Wow yaar Mush loved your analysis but here’s my take… maybe I’m an optimist, maybe I’m hoping for too much, but I feel Kairav did right by sending her away. You can have your tomatoes ready but here’s why I think it is what it is:

Akshu is always sacrificing for Arohi, to a point where she stayed away from her family who want her with them just so Arohi can be happy. This Akshu will never put herself ahead of Arohi’s happiness if she stays there, she’ll always be playing second fiddle to Arohi to a point if Arohi asked her to get her married to Abhi she’d probably even end up doing. At the same time Akshu would never share her pain with her family. For her her families happiness is too important. Kairav noticed the broken balloons and remembered all the hidden tears and know that Akshu staying here won’t even allow her to grieve in peace. Whether he intends to unite Abhi and Akshu time will tell, I think he will. He had told dadi and Manish when Dadi brought up Abhi’s proposal again after the Tilak fiasco to think and do whatever they are going do. I’m sure he’s thought of her betterment here. She needs time, time away from things that remind her of Abhi, and the sacrifice she has to keep. To reflect on what it is she really wants. She couldn’t even tune her guitar that’s how untuned she was with herself. As long as Akshu is there Arohi won’t let anyone else care for Akshu’s feelings, including Akshu herself. She’ll always make Akshu feel bad. Kairav knows what burden she’s carrying with her and wants her to leave those burden behind and go, he’s going to take care of it. 

Now coming to the new number, it’s a new start, so she needs a new number right…okay here’s my take on it. Abhi won’t call Akshu anymore and most likely he won’t answe her phone either if she calls. So the only way to communicate is Akshu getting a new number and Abhi accidentally calling her ( wrong number, etc.. scenario). Akshu secretly calling Abhi to listen to his voice and all without letting him know it’s her. But eventually Abhi figuring it out it’s her calling cause he can sense it. Kairav accidentally hinting to Neil that this is Akshu’s new number for Neil to help unite thee two. 

I don’t know yaar, but I’m going to look at this episode like this cause I still think Kairav won’t do wrong with Akshu. He was the only one who understood her feelings all along and he wa the one she went to ask her doubt in love. This has to mean something. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I got bit by the delusional bug. But here’s to hoping that Kairav will unite them. I know I’m probably the only one here whose thinking opposite to everyone else, but a good healthy disagreement always welcomed. 

Me LIKES whatever you say. 

Me wants to Believe you. 

Me happy. 

-- till tomorrows telecast when they bust my balloons again. [:0)]

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slan

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee An OS on abhi finding out about akshu leaving the city and why she rejected etc.. Pleaseeeeeeeee an super emotional OS😳

I feel like im creating an army against mush at this point🤣 welcome to our group😳

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

The precap was misleading.i think neil was talking with kairav,but they are showing it as neil talking to akshara. what did neil say in the precap? did anyone get the point?

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

I feel like im creating an army against mush at this point🤣 welcome to our group😳

Thankyou❤️

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Those pictures were nothing compared to what Kairav saw with his own eyes and yet he reacted like he finally understood everything now During Tilak Abhi said so much and Akshu's eyes conveyed so much but Kairav ko kuch samajh nahi aaya..anyways let's just go with it 😛 Kairav ka bulb jala and decides to send Akshu away. Brilliant 👏

Goenkas are so poorly written in this season. I think it's indicative of the future where the focus will shift completely to the Birlas.

I liked the contrast between Abhi and Akshu in today's episode. Abhi couldn't muster up a smile for his sister though there was some emotional blackmail about it being Bhaidooj and he should oblige 🤔 I like that he's not going to fake it for anyone. On the other hand we have Akshu being her normal cheerful self for the sake of her family but she's bursting balloons and unable even tune her guitar. Just putting up a front. 

I have a big problem with Aaru refusing to hug Akshu and having a smile on her face when Akshu was leaving. Why couldn't she just go ahead and hug Akshu? Makers need to humanize Aaru. It will work better. If every action of hers is going to be negative then how is it going to be interesting? 

Precap : I found it confusing, I don't think Abhi would beat someone up just because that guy asked him why he's not moving..there must be more. I also didn't understand why Neil wants Akshu to help..it would be better to call Harsh or tauji instead of Akshu but maybe it's a plan 😕

I don't know..I trusted Kairav to do something but he messed up big time so I don't really want to have any expectations anymore. I'm just going to watch and hope for the best.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Wow yaar Mush loved your analysis but here’s my take… maybe I’m an optimist, maybe I’m hoping for too much, but I feel Kairav did right by sending her away. You can have your tomatoes ready but here’s why I think it is what it is:

Akshu is always sacrificing for Arohi, to a point where she stayed away from her family who want her with them just so Arohi can be happy. This Akshu will never put herself ahead of Arohi’s happiness if she stays there, she’ll always be playing second fiddle to Arohi to a point if Arohi asked her to get her married to Abhi she’d probably even end up doing. At the same time Akshu would never share her pain with her family. For her her families happiness is too important. Kairav noticed the broken balloons and remembered all the hidden tears and know that Akshu staying here won’t even allow her to grieve in peace. Whether he intends to unite Abhi and Akshu time will tell, I think he will. He had told dadi and Manish when Dadi brought up Abhi’s proposal again after the Tilak fiasco to think and do whatever they are going do. I’m sure he’s thought of her betterment here. She needs time, time away from things that remind her of Abhi, and the sacrifice she has to keep. To reflect on what it is she really wants. She couldn’t even tune her guitar that’s how untuned she was with herself. As long as Akshu is there Arohi won’t let anyone else care for Akshu’s feelings, including Akshu herself. She’ll always make Akshu feel bad. Kairav knows what burden she’s carrying with her and wants her to leave those burden behind and go, he’s going to take care of it. 

Now coming to the new number, it’s a new start, so she needs a new number right…okay here’s my take on it. Abhi won’t call Akshu anymore and most likely he won’t answe her phone either if she calls. So the only way to communicate is Akshu getting a new number and Abhi accidentally calling her ( wrong number, etc.. scenario). Akshu secretly calling Abhi to listen to his voice and all without letting him know it’s her. But eventually Abhi figuring it out it’s her calling cause he can sense it. Kairav accidentally hinting to Neil that this is Akshu’s new number for Neil to help unite thee two. 

I don’t know yaar, but I’m going to look at this episode like this cause I still think Kairav won’t do wrong with Akshu. He was the only one who understood her feelings all along and he wa the one she went to ask her doubt in love. This has to mean something. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I got bit by the delusional bug. But here’s to hoping that Kairav will unite them. I know I’m probably the only one here whose thinking opposite to everyone else, but a good healthy disagreement always welcomed. 

A great view of seeing the otherwise pessimism about Kairav’s decision. Anyways I too did not like Kairav’s behaviour but your delusion is something I truly wish happens. ESP Kairav contacting Neil and letting him know all the truth. Taking his help in uniting the lovers. Also, a point to be noted like you said, Akshu won’t be able to think about herself because Arohi will not allow her to.Thanks to her attention seeking attitude. May be too this is a good idea for both of them to start afresh and leave behind all the bitter scenes of the past. 
I hope CVs give a good justification behind Kairav’s behaviour. If he can create situation asking her to immediately come back he can also do this for his sister.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I get where you are coming from Sam and I wholeheartedly agree that is what Kairav was trying to do.  To free Akshara of her burdens. It was coming from a place of love. I'm still team Kairav just like you. Just I'm not sure he told Akshara in the correct manner because it did come off like what he was doing was for Arohi's sake again.  Which is the half true. 

What I find interesting in all of this is that although yes, the rest of the family Daadi, Manish, Akhilesh, Swarna, Vansh were concern about both sisters after the Tilak fiasco their focus was more on Arohi and rightly so since it was her engagement that broke.  But not once did anyone actually talked to Akshara and asked do you like Abhimanyu?  Why are people not communicating  Kairav was the only one who went to check on her but still didn't ask that question. And even now, after piecing everything together that she did like Abhimanyu he didn't ask.  Akshara has gotten so good at hiding her own feelings and projecting that happy attitude that no one seems to suspect a thing.  The burden she carries on her shoulders and the deep pain she hides no one really truly understands.  They take her for granted.  Because she has always comply to keep the harmony of the family and so they come to expect that behavior.

Edited by iheartChai - 2 years ago
Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bro your gifs always make me laugh haha. And Kairav did Akshara real dirty here. Disappointed in him