Big production houses workshop?

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hey all

Just curious just like there are workshops for movies and specific role at times, don't these big production houses keep acting workshops??? 

I mean the actress playing Roohi is pretty face but her acting skills are horrible.. It is kind of paani ferana on lil Ruhi's amazing acting skills.. I know she is parallel lead but still.. 

Samridhi is good and i can safely say currently show is riding on her acting skills but kab tak??? I mean yes Armaan is improving but phir bhi.. 

I guess they could had proper acting workshops for all and then take a leap, so the guy playing Armaan and Roohi can atleast act decently  .. Both are good looking, but where's the acting? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, I heard Zain Imam & Aditi Rathore had acting work shop where they met first time on the show Naamkaran.

Mahesh Bhat did organised a workshop for the actors.

Edited by Veenapai - 5 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

I believe Pratiksha needs to focus more on her dialogue delivery and expressions rather than Armaan. While the audience was supposed to resonate with Ruhi's trauma yesterday, her expressions didn't seem to match the dialogues. Hopefully, they'll refine their performance as time goes on.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, I heard Zain Imam & Aditi Rathore had acting work shop where they met first time on the show Naamkaran.

Mahesh Bhat did organised a workshop for the actors.

Yeah Naamkaran had workshops. I think DKP ko ye time waste laga hoga isliye nahi kiya.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think dkp had it for hina and Karan when they joined. I think the lady who played the matchmaker was their coach. I remember reading if 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can see improvements in Armaan but Roohi character is just dictating the dialogues....

Samridhi is saving grace of the show...Today Rohit entered...he is better than Armaan