Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Raaz my fraand adi has been butchered🤬. The adi i knew would have never been jealous of her achievement or suspected her of anything. Kaise redeem karenge adi ko?😭

The only reassurance i have from today is that asr knows they are hubby wifey with problems between them that he will exploit for revenge. So it is still adilie all the way how how will he redeem himself?😭

Wizard I don’t think so he is fine yet but I will let you known once I catch the episode 

Have faith 🤗

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Alright! Was that anger due to Aryile or article?

Again in split minds🤔

No chappals for my positivity, please🙏

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Again in split minds🤔

He remembered M's dialogues of Aryan first, then Imlie keliye jo kaha voh bhi hain..

He is angry about Aryan favouring Imlie but uskeliye Imlie se khatti khatti baatein kyun aur at least article ko toh praise karta.. par nahi.. ek article ek insaan itna important nahi 🤷‍♀️

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Again in split minds🤔

Okay i felt it was mainly because of aryan imlie.. Tumllog Dost ho.. Hume nahi pasand uske kaam karne ka tareeqa.. He just saod ur article needed to printed on 6th page.. He didn't even say mera chapna chahiye tha ya u didn't deserve this 

Again as flower says.. Jisko jo sochna hai socho.. Gali deni hai do.. Na deni hai na do🤣

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raaz19

Look in my opinion I never said he never expressed it to her but the scene you speak of was at a time when he knew he could not blame her for her choice either as he knew she would do what was right by them. He held faith she had faith in him and  would come back and she did.

This time she has walked away and shut him out in her decisions too so yes the fear is more evident and it’s triggered into this argument today. He is and never was insecure of her success because he held her hand from the start towards this were she had left it behind. 

Maline is playing with his emotions she knows she can control and her words have triggered the truth that he is holding within. Sorry but you cannot say he is not allowed to be scared or emote anger for imlie has been doing it too in the episode before.

we have to call a spade a spade for both 😎

@bold: I have not said anything like that I just want to ask that whether his fear is coming out which he suppressed for long 

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Okay i felt it was mainly because of aryan imlie.. Tumllog Dost ho.. Hume nahi pasand uske kaam karne ka tareeqa.. He just saod ur article needed to printed on 6th page.. He didn't even say mera chapna chahiye tha ya u didn't deserve this 

Again as flower says.. Jisko jo sochna hai socho.. Gali deni hai do.. Na deni hai na do🤣

That's what I thought on re- watch. He has never been been jealous of Imlie. His dialogues were mainly on how and why he has gotten her article printed on 1st page? 

Ab split minds mein hi rehna padega until he gets to know Aru ji's angle. 

Maybe I don't want to give up on this aadmi that's why I am looking for reasons🤦‍♀️

Chintapandu thumbnail

That's what I thought on re- watch. He has never been been jealous of Imlie. His dialogues were mainly on how and why he has gotten her article printed on 1st page? 

Ab split minds mein hi rehna padega until he gets to know Aru ji's angle. 

Maybe I don't want to give up on this aadmi that's why I am looking for reasons🤦‍♀️

His frustration is mainly because of Aryan favoring Imlie.. par isko ye bhi yaad aaya ki Imlie uske peeche peeche ghoomrahi hain. and his face changed color when he saw her coming out of Aryan's car 🤣

Itne mein hi? ab imlie ko iss baat ka bhi safai deni hogi ki voh Aryan ke gaadi mein kyun aayi hain?

no, Adi ne kuch pucha nahi vaise toh..

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

So Aadi became the third angle in nayee ajeeb Imlie and that stupid ruk ruk  ke dialogue bolnewala cheap asr ke coupling mein 😆Log kitne jaldi badal  jatein hai 😆

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

So Aadi became the third angle in nayee ajeeb Imlie and that stupid ruk ruk  ke dialogue bolnewala cheap asr ke coupling mein 😆Log kitne jaldi badal  jatein hai 😆

Hain??? Adi third angle ye kab hua??? This is news?? 

TBH Adilie scene k alawa kuch nahi dekha.. Aaj kal. Kuch dekhne layak nahi dete ye log

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hostel se nikalwane mein dd ka hath to nahi? 

Ub yeh rathore house jae g lagta y he ha 🤓