Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

time to enter Rathore's I guess

Of course! Ab Imlie bhi gussa karegi. Aj ke Adi ji ke behudi baaton ke baad🤦‍♀️

Chintapandu thumbnail

ye kya? Aparna ke aankon mein glycerine daalraheho toh Radha ke aanhon mein bhi daaldo LOL

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Of course! Ab Imlie bhi gussa karegi. Aj ke Adi ji ke behudi baaton ke baad🤦‍♀️

what did he say? I just started watching

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As always waiting for your honest review  loving the gif 🤣

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm, sounds like Adi is still getting influenced by Malini - I would have thought that he would be proud of Imlie being on the front page and that Malini would have really annoyed him with her stupid thoughts - but no, he seems to be spiralling ever downwards. Some hopes for him waking up to her spitefulness soon! 😡

Edited by Sherikana - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Depressing episode 😭. 

Only bright spot is asr baba overhearing adi imlie are married when imlu goes to meet adi and they end up arguing.

Butchering of adi who never had a hint of jealousy over imlus achievements makes him say that imlus article should have never been published in the first page😭. Kabhi kisi se bhi nahi influence hotha tha aaj usko bhi butcher kar diya🤬

So dd manages to brainwash adi in the breakfast table in front of the fam saying imlu faayda uta rahi hai boss ki ab tab ki baath thi jab wo adi ke aage peeche ghoomthi thi but now its not done that adi gets no credit for her achievement today🤬.

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Earlier I was in split minds ke ye behuda kispe doubt karega... Imlie or Aryan. Acha hai never shared my doubts. 😂😂It is such a predictable story from here on. 

Won't be surprised if later behuda will get to know about Aru ji's intentions and Imlie won't listen. 🤢

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Depressing episode 😭. 

Only bright spot is asr baba overhearing adi imlie are married when imlu goes to meet adi and they end up arguing.

Butchering of adi who never had a hint of jealousy over imlus achievements makes him say that imlus article should have never been published in the first page😭. Kabhi kisi se bhi nahi influence hotha tha aaj usko bhi butcher kar diya🤬

So dd manages to brainwash adi in the breakfast table in front of the fam saying imlu faayda uta rahi hai boss ki ab tab ki baath thi jab wo adi ke aage peeche ghoomthi thi but now its not done that adi gets no credit for her achievement today🤬.

I thought When GM said in his live after the prank that people may not like Adhithya … I hope this statement have a expiry date till the epiosde imlie left… now seems that has again continued or just started 

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks you for the  review wizard so we are on to the next part of the storm 🤣🤣

Till tomorrow or the day after we’re Aditya will all of a sudden have another realisation that he was to harsh on her the fact that he misses her and fears he could lose her to another. Fear can be fickle and gets us all so why is he any different. More then jealousy this read like his insecurities over her walking away are stepping out 😛

Angst and fear can easily be masked by anger that tries to hide hurt when one struggles to form tears. These silent tears are far more powerful than words ever can be.

Have faith Wizard all shall be well for borrowed time at least now knows that Imlie is Aditya wife 😈

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ok, this has me all the more convinced that they are slowly writing Adi's character off, either to completely end it or make it so secondary that he doesn't spend as much time shooting for this show. This point about Aryan getting to know Imlie is Adi's wife is to show how amazing Aryan is that he will fall for her and marry her inspite of knowing she was someone else's wife. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Angst dikhaane ki expectation thi. Makers ne toh Adi ko full on villain bana diya!!!

Edited by timepassing - 2 years ago