Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

what did he say? I just started watching

He gets angry at Imlie when he sees her with Aru ji. Uske baad office mein barasta hai. Saying her article didn't deserve to be on the front page. He questions her and Aryan's equation. 

Aj bashing sabha baithani hai🤧

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

He gets angry at Imlie when he sees her with Aru ji. Uske baad office mein barasta hai. Saying her article didn't deserve to be on the front page. He questions her and Aryan's equation. 

Aj bashing sabha baithani hai🤧

vahh aisan vaisan pati naahi hai ee.. mahaan pati hain

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thanks you for the  review wizard so we are on to the next part of the storm 🤣🤣

Till tomorrow or the day after we’re Aditya will all of a sudden have another realisation that he was to harsh on her the fact that he misses her and fears he could lose her to another. Fear can be fickle and gets us all so why is he any different. More then jealousy this read like his insecurities over her walking away are stepping out 😛

Angst and fear can easily be masked by anger that tries to hide hurt when one struggles to form tears. These silent tears are far more powerful than words ever can be.

Have faith Wizard all shall be well for borrowed time at least now knows that Imlie is Aditya wife 😈

I think in Video which he deleted have a sentence like he saying you have 100 reasons  to walk away from me but not a single reason to be with me.

So you are telling even he doesn’t express he has always fears that he lost imlie. 

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thanks you for the  review wizard so we are on to the next part of the storm 🤣🤣

Till tomorrow or the day after we’re Aditya will all of a sudden have another realisation that he was to harsh on her the fact that he misses her and fears he could lose her to another. Fear can be fickle and gets us all so why is he any different. More then jealousy this read like his insecurities over her walking away are stepping out 😛

Angst and fear can easily be masked by anger that tries to hide hurt when one struggles to form tears. These silent tears are far more powerful than words ever can be.

Have faith Wizard all shall be well for borrowed time at least now knows that Imlie is Aditya wife 😈

Raaz my fraand adi has been butchered🤬. The adi i knew would have never been jealous of her achievement or suspected her of anything. Kaise redeem karenge adi ko?😭

The only reassurance i have from today is that asr knows they are hubby wifey with problems between them that he will exploit for revenge. So it is still adilie all the way how how will he redeem himself?😭

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

vahh aisan vaisan pati naahi hai ee.. mahaan pati hain

Imlie is dhanya to have such a behuda pati. Isi ke liye mari ja rahi thi na ye. 🤷‍♀️

Jao banao ise apan pati🤢

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

One more thing. When Malini is speaking, if a light flashes on anyone, it means that the person is getting influenced by what she is saying. Point to note for future episodes. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Adi taunted another intern that did his article ever came in front page😆 . My question is also same . Does others🤨

imlie heard this . And came to ask opinion😆 about article. Lol yesterday was about nari shakti . 

Adi said for a first timer article should be at 6th page . And he said Aryan is her friend. so imlie thought he is doing shaq😆 started fighting

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
Chintapandu thumbnail

LOL sawaal puchne ki himmat nahi bachi... dekhte hain bina sawaal puche kaise sak ko baahar aanedeta hain🤣

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

One more thing. When Malini is speaking, if a light flashes on anyone, it means that the person is getting influenced by what she is saying. Point to note for future episodes. 

last episode aur iss episode mein toh kahi baar flash hua tha Adi ke face pe but not on anyone else's🤣🤣🤣

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

I think in Video which he deleted have a sentence like he saying you have 100 reasons  to walk away from me but not a single reason to be with me.

So you are telling even he doesn’t express he has always fears that he lost imlie. 

Look in my opinion I never said he never expressed it to her but the scene you speak of was at a time when he knew he could not blame her for her choice either as he knew she would do what was right by them. He held faith she had faith in him and  would come back and she did.

This time she has walked away and shut him out in her decisions too so yes the fear is more evident and it’s triggered into this argument today. He is and never was insecure of her success because he held her hand from the start towards this were she had left it behind. 

Maline is playing with his emotions she knows she can control and her words have triggered the truth that he is holding within. Sorry but you cannot say he is not allowed to be scared or emote anger for imlie has been doing it too in the episode before.

we have to call a spade a spade for both 😎

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago