Kairav - the never there for you brother

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nothing and I really mean NOTHING can redeem Kairav or the Goenkas in my eyes again.

Season 3 started with Akshara coming home after three years. And it did not seem like they were seeing her often or AT ALL during those three years. That in itself is shocking to me. Which loving family does that? 

And now she’s been home for a few weeks and Kairav is asking her to leave. I don’t even need to see the episode to see if there is a justification for it. It could be because he misunderstood a video (in which case how dare he and how little does he know his sister) or for her own good (in which case wouldnt it be nice if for once the family decide to help Akshara while keeping her with then rather than always sending her away).

And there she is still smiling and trying to make them feel good. Not sure Kairav can ever do anything in the future that will redeem him in my eyes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

May be Kairav..wants Akshu to leave for her good....its better she stays away from this toxic goenkas

Later on he sees a video...which captures Arohis ultimatum to Akshu n shows how she sacrificed 

Kairav might go to Abhi...n mend things

I will never blame Kairav till i get to see the epi tomorrow 

He can never do wrong with Akshu

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Nothing and I really mean NOTHING can redeem Kairav or the Goenkas in my eyes again.

Season 3 started with Akshara coming home after three years. And it did not seem like they were seeing her often or AT ALL during those three years. That in itself is shocking to me. Which loving family does that? 

And now she’s been home for a few weeks and Kairav is asking her to leave. I don’t even need to see the episode to see if there is a justification for it. It could be because he misunderstood a video (in which case how dare he and how little does he know his sister) or for her own good (in which case wouldnt it be nice if for once the family decide to help Akshara while keeping her with then rather than always sending her away).

And there she is still smiling and trying to make them feel good. Not sure Kairav can ever do anything in the future that will redeem him in my eyes. 

Actually we need to wait for some time. Lets see what is in his mind?

He loves Akshu so much so whatever he will do for her happiness only. Its completely my POV 😳

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

I’m going to always be Team Kairav. In my eyes, Kairav Akshu ke saat kabi kuch galat nahi kar saktha hai! Forget the rest of Goenkas, Kairav nah never! I m pretty sure, by sending her out, he is planning something behind the scenes. ⭐️⭐️

Edited by Ambajee - 2 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We don't know what he saw in the video and why he asked akshu to leave. So let's just wait for tomorrow’s episode.

Abhiraa thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing is for sure, Kairav doesn’t like Abhi so even in the future he will have reservations 

Two reasons he can send Akshara away and both reasons involve Abhi

1) Arohis suicide attempt was recorded

2) he sees something to do with abhira which irks him because they can’t be together due to family issues etc 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

I suspect a lot of the love for Kairav is coming from a place of knowing him grow up in season 2. If you just see season 3, he doesnt seem different from any of the other goenkas... Am i being too negative? I will try to give him a chance....but it give him a chance....but ......

UKGirl22 thumbnail

So she sacrificing her love for her sister and even then her brother sends her away….

….. slow claps…….

Abhiraa thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So she sacrificing her love for her sister and even then her brother sends her away….

….. slow claps…….

You were right there’s no point of giving Kairav a chance

Any normal brother would knock sense into Arohi for attempting suicide this bhaisaab is sacrificing another sisters happiness just to keep the other happy 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiraa

You were right there’s no point of giving Kairav a chance

Any normal brother would knock sense into Arohi for attempting suicide this bhaisaab is sacrificing another sisters happiness just to keep the other happy 

To be honest I am disappointed to be right. This is sad to watch.