Shivi: TS : Dil ko karar aya ... last Part updated

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hy guys after today segment some scenes playaing in mind continuously lols control karnay ki buht koshish ki but still no use.. islye in last os likh de.... i don't drag tha engagement scene bcz i think segment mn kafi dragong already the ... Hope you guys enjoy it 

Night: 

It was a dark and deep silence in the pandya niwas as someone spell the poison in the whole house... No one ... Literally no one is there in the angan awake  ... Expect only one person who is turning sides on the bed infinite time from last hour ... 

Ravi : kia musibat hai mn thak gai hn ab.. pechlay ek ghantay s koshish kar rahi hn sonay ki... Lakin 

Majal hai jo ek minute k liye bhi neend aye.... Sb us bhoot nath ki waja s... Jb dekho meri neendain haram karta raheta hai.. ab khud to ghoray gadhay bech k so raha hoga bahir angan mn r mn yehn us ki waja s disturb hun.. pata nahi asa kesay kar leta hai wo ... Pani p k ati hn ... Shyad phr mujhe neend a jaye... 

Ravi get up from her bed took her dupatta which she removes before laying down .. then she start walking toward the kichen .. 

In kichen she took glass from shelf and put some water on it and start drinking... After finishes

Dua Bhi Lage Na Mujhe

Dawa Bhi Lage Na Mujhe

Jab Se Dil Ko Mere Tu Laga Hain

she walk back in angan n start walking parallel to the cots...hopelessly seeing in the direction of the black sky which is surrounded with luminous little studs.. and flashbacks of all her with him... 

Neend Raaton Ki Meri

Chahat Baaton Ki Meri

Chain Ko Bhi Mere Tumne

Yun Thaga Hain

Suddenly her eyes catches the glimps of his face which is drenched in peace... Ravi sat down beside him on floor... Cares his hairs with hand ... Then slowly she holds his hand in to her ...

Jab Saanse Bharu Main

Band Aankhein Karun Main

Nazar Tu Yaar Aaya

Dil Ko Karaar Aaya

Tujhpe Hai Pyaar Aaya

Pehli Pehli Baar Aaya Oh Yaara

Dil Ko Karaar Aaya

Tujhpe Hai Pyaar Aaya

Ravi : tujhe pata hai shiva aj mn n tujhe kho hi diya... Agr aj ki rat meri zindgi ki akhri rat hai to won tujhe nihartay hue teri bahon mn guzar dena chahti hn... mujhe nahi pata hamre rishtay ka kia hoga... Lakin abhi mn sirf tujhe chati hun... R yahi bat tu smjh nahi pa raha meri.. 

Har Roj Puchein Yeh Hawayein

Hum Toh Bata Ke Haare

Kyun Jikar Tera Karte Hai Humse Taare

Tears start rolled down from her hazal eyes.. toward her cheeks ... one of her tears falls on his hand which was unnoticed by her but not by him ... He got conscious on the wetty feel on his palm 

Har Roj Puchein Yeh Hawayein

Hum Toh Bata Ke Haare

Kyu Jikar Tera Karte Hain Humse Taare

And slowly she started to stand and about to leave the spot shiva holds her hand and pulled her on his cot.. both are in eachother arms...

A deep eyelock....

Ab Fir Se Hai Tere

Inn Hothon Pe Mere

Izhaar Aya Yaara

Shiva noticed unshed tears of her which captured in her eyes... 

Shiva softly... 

Shiva : aye tu chipkali to the pahle hi ab kia churail ka roop dharan lar liya hai tu n jo raat ko mera dimagh chatnay r khoon peenay a gai... ? Kia kar rahi the tu itni rat ko yehn.. 

Ravi : shiva tu... 

On the same time they heard a sound 

Dil Ko Karaar Aaya

Tujhpe Hai Pyaar Aaya

Shiva puts finger on her lips to make her silent and ravi froze... He clinches her in his arms and covered her with his sheet.... and she didn't protest this time against him 

Ravi thought : 

Kitna safe lag raha hai na mijhe teri bahon mn ... Tera meri parwah karna... Mujhe dekhna sb kitna naya r khubsorat lagta hai.. lakin tu ek nmber ka gadhera hao kuch nahi smjhta... 

Shiva thought : 

Ravi please r mushkil mat bana mere liye k mm kabhi yujhe khud s door na kar paon phr.. kase karon mn tujhe door jb bhi koshish karta hun utna tere pass a jata hun ... Ek traf tu kuch nahi smjhti r dusri traf yeh mera dil nahi smjhnay ko tyar kuch bhi tere ilawa ... 

Then both notice the silence has again occupied the house ... So shiva removed the sheet from her face and ravi tries to get up but both again falls in eachother arms... Shiva softly holds her hand in to his ... 

Shiva : kiya karnay ai the tu yehn p ? Kia dekh rahi the ?

Ravi : yahi k kitna khush tha na kal tk tu ... Mn teri khushiyan cheen li na.. islye udasi tere chehray p r yeh shiknain tere mathay p aye hui hn ... Kahan tu mere sath phasa hua hai... Warna meri jagq to disha hoti na aj..chalo koi nahi disha gai to gai.. ab maa koi r le aye ge tere liye hai na...

Dil Ko Karaar Aaya

Tujhpe Hai Pyaar Aaya

Shiva : aye... Ravi ... agr kisi r ko lana hota na to yeh angothi tere hathn nahi hoti smjhi....

He sighn toward her hand which was in his hand ...

Shiva : r tu yehn meri bahon mn nahi bal k us mami k ghr mn kisi konay mn beth k ro rahi hoti... Smjhi... 

Ai bari... 

Eyelock 

Flashback : 

Ravi walk toward the stage and took out the ring from his hand which disha wear him .. 

Ravi : agr ise rishta jorna hai ma tujhe to ise pahle mujhe s torna hoga... R abhi ki sachai yeh hai k hamara rishta tota nahi hai islye tu ise rishta nahi jor skta

She holds him from Collar 

Ravi : Smjha 

Shiva : yeh kia rishta rishta laga rakha hai tu n ... Angothi pehnani hai na tujhe... 

He holds her hand and make her wear the ring .. 

Shiva : yeh le ... 

Everyone shocked and happy as well shiva angerly left the place and disha parents took her forcefully.. 

Back to reality ... 

Shiva noticed their intimacy and understands its not right place for pda and stands from his place and drag her toward there room ... 

Hopes guys you like it ... Please ignore my mostakes .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail

Tagging you guys bcs i have you guys in my last notifications πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hope u don't mind 

virangna2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

amazing dear.....πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ‘Œ

me just thinking ki raavi ke haath me ring pahunchi kaise.......pata nhi kya hine wala haiπŸ€”

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely!

Please update the next part soon.

Waiting β€οΈ

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ₯°πŸ’•Beautiful, can’t wait for your next update 

kushigupta162 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Nuce update dear 

Plz update next part soon

GumSumChandni thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved it! This was very cute and amazing! Please do tag me when you update part 2!❀️‍πŸ”₯

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update❀️

Waiting for the next one

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: virangna2005

amazing dear.....πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ‘Œ

me just thinking ki raavi ke haath me ring pahunchi kaise.......pata nhi kya hine wala haiπŸ€”

Thanks alot πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ lols lartay jhagartay shova hi pehnaye ga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Lovely!

Please update the next part soon.

Waiting β€οΈ

Thanks dear πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ just start writing