Part 24 FF: Anirudh cooked food for Bonditha, short leap

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Before I start, I would like to tell that I used Purana Basti name for slum area people where Surya, his mother and many poor people are used for illegal activities, fake witnesses in court because  I felt bad for continuously using the word slum area as It is wrong (according to me)  to degrade any one for their living style  so I am using the word Purana basti. Hope  I am not wrong.

Continuation from previous part...

Sumati is passed away and Chandrachur and Kalindi are arrested for their deeds. Everyone in RC family - Trilochan , Somnath (who just came few days before from foreign training), sampoorna with their kids, Bhatuk from Italy (not a look-alike of Anirudh as in our show) Bihari, koyli , her 3 brothers Dhanunjay, Niranjan and Sarat came to console Bondita, Anirudh also participated in cremation and done her final rites along with Shomik. Everyone have showered love on Bonditha in this difficult time , trying their best to comfort her and ease her pain and grief . Rc family has bonded very well with Shomik, Rimjhim and started being helpful to eachother in all the arrangements.

Bonditha’s pain is inconsolable and Sampoorna, Catherine , Tapur are trying their best to  console her. Bhatuk and Tapur are competing with eachother in taking care of Bondita, showing possessiveness on her (  now both are Tom and Jerry at present 🤪). 

Rimjhim major worry is now Bondita's responsibility came directly on their head and she is not naive, ignorant and illiterate to make her as maid or puppet or simply get her married with a worthless person and throw her out from house. Still not expressing it, but if possible want to throw her responsibility on RCs and get rid of her else she will become an obstacle for Tapur's alliances.

Except Rimjhim everyone are taking care of her, but she is not taking food or water from 2 days. Anirudh brought coconut shells and thrown near her feet.

Anirudh: Tring, Tring..hum Bondita ki maa baba bol raha hu Anirudh babu

Bondita didn't smile, Anirudh continued..

Humne sunaye.. Bondita kuch khaya nahi..hum dono unse milne aaya. Hume hamari bachchi nahi milenge kya 

Bondita: Jhoot, woh nahi aaya, aap mere mann ko behlane keliye kah raha hai..

Anirudh: woh tujhe dekhne keliye asman mein hain, chalo mere saath.

He kept her in talks, took her to terrace and shown the shining stars near to the moon as her parents and told that they are feeling bad now because their daughter is not taking food and they are not having peace and happiness in sky. He told that now sumati maa met Yogendra baba he is expressing his happiness by listening about your success and came to see you. By looking at your sad and gloomy face, all their happiness is lost. Will you make them more upset.

Initially she bursted into tears that she doesn't have intention to hurt her mother only to avoid forceful marriage, but why maa has punished me by leaving the world. How can I live without her?

Anirudh wiped her tears  and comforted her, made her understand that "Maa has sacrificed her life for you, so that you should fulfill your ambition and fight against all injustices. If you shatter like this and stuck in grief, her sacrifice will go in vain and her soul won't get peace. She can't live happily there with baba. She is always with you in your breathe, veins. This life is given to you once again by her. So handle your life properly."

Tapur, sampoorna silently  kept food  , water there and left.  He appeased her and made her take food. He brought smile on her face telling how maa and baba will be happily living there.  Bondita is too tired and unknowingly slept in his lap. As she slept after 2 days, he doesn’t want to disturb her, so  he has not moved. He carressed her hair, kept her hand on his cheek, recollecting catherine words,  he too slept there holding her hand.

Everyone in rc family are looking at them from Anirudh's house terrace. Catherine revealed to everyone that Bondita is Jyoti who treated Anirudh. Both of them love each other but Anirudh is too stubborn to express it. 

Trilochan as usual expressed his disgust on Anirudh for being close to Bondita without marrying her, but Somnath convinced him that everything will change on time just give them their space and privacy. Trilochan unable to understand these privacy language, but Binoy too convinced and told that this time he and Catherine will be here and sort out their differences.  

Next day morning, she woke up and surprised to see Anirudh sleeping by holding  her hand. Initially she felt elated and shy 😳 but remembering what Anirudh told to sumati that he had only concern for Bondita she felt sad and left his hand, about to leave💔.

He also got awoke,(an unknown happiness has spread in his heart to see her near to him in the morning and felt as a blissful day ever) and wished her 'good morning'. She too smiled(thought that it is not correct to show her anger while he is showing his concern and kept her anger in control)  and  wished him good morning. 

He asked her to get ready for puja and also go to college from next day.  She expressed her worry about Suketu’s conspiracy on freshers day, but Anirudh soothed her and told that not to give importance to worthless persons, We should focus on our ambition and not to miss the classes and college, it will be fun and inspiring as well to go to college daily . She nodded and went to get ready. (He personally called Dhananjay and gang to take care of Bondita in college and they assured him her safety)

Anirudh had been compressing his feelings and affection towards her with great difficult. He purposefully  avoiding the fact that Catherine had told him that Bonditha also started loving him (only want to admire her secretly  ). 

Binoy asked Bhatuk to continue education in Calcutta as his academic performance got degraded in Italy and atleast he will pass infront of his (Binoy's) eyes.🤪 Binoy lectured to learn something from Tapur who had passion to gain success which made Bhatuk feel jealousy. 😆

After all the rituals and puja, Shomik and Rimjhim came to RC family and discussed that they want to take Bonditha, Tapur back but they have started education and don’t want them to stop it. 

Rimjhim told “I can’t say about Bonditha, because she is a cyclone and cannot be controlled by anyone but we will make Tapur get married quickly. We will leave with Tapur by keeping Bonditha in hostel.”

Catherine “Don’t stop girls education in middle, It is not any fashion trend to give up whenever wanted, that too Tapur is an enthusiastic girl. Keep her with Bonditha. We will also stay here and take care of both of them.”

Rimjhim: if we keep her with Bonditha, she will also stay unmarried, It will become difficult to get alliances for girls after few years. Tapur ritpuja is also done few months before, it is better we parents fix her marriage soon.

Shomik started arguing with his wife that Bondita is also their daughter, then Binoy came up with solution that “Till now, I have not taken initiative in Bonditha’s family matters. But now I would like to suggest you that Tapur and Bonditha responsibilities will be ours. They will stay here in same house as our neighbors, we shall take care of them as our family members, make sure that they get good education. Tapur is an intelligent girl. I personally promise you that I have a best match for her in my view and I won’t break my promise. ( thinking of  Bhatuk) Catherine is a board member in Bonditha’s law college, soon she wants to start management wing and planning to bring business management course in Calcutta law college and change it as Calcutta law and management college. Once Tapur finishes schooling, she will join management course in our college, if she get good education, she will be more helpful to you couple in your Ayurvedic business and her future will be bright.”

Rimjhim reluctantly agreed and both left to krishnanagar . With the encouragement of all rc family members, Bonditha   and Tapur started going to college and school regularly.

Next day, Anirudh left early to work, When Bonditha and Tapur are leaving to college and school, Catherine brought tiffen boxes which has luchis, aloo posto in it, she told that Anirudh has cooked for them by waking up early and left to work. 

Tapur raised her doubt if Barrister Babu know how to cook, but Bonditha assured that it will be tasty. Tapur asked “how do you know?” Catherine replied “ because Bonditha taught him how to cook when they stayed together, am I right Bonditha?” 

Tapur thanked her, took her blessings and left to school. Catherine asked Bonditha “what is bothering you, Bondita Consider me also as your mother and tell freely.”  Bonditha is moved away by her affection, embraced her tightly and burst into tears. Catherine too shedded tears, worried for her.

Asked if she have any issues with Anirudh, Bonditha replied “Sakhababu doesn’t love me, he only had concern , humanity and pity. It is my mistake to fall in love with him. He will never love me. I want to go away to any hostel” She told  the entire conversation of Sumati and Anirudh  on freshers party. 

Catherine made her to sit and told “look Bonditha! Till I married your father in law I have no one in this world. But now I got a beautiful family. You all are my children. Somnath, Sampoorna, Anirudh, you, Bhatuk and your sister all are equal for me. You all have made me mother with your love. ( both are shedding tears). May be I may have lied in many things in many times, but never I will lie when it comes to the point of life and love, To be very frank with you, I have already informed Anirudh that you are loving him (Bonditha is taken aback , quickly stood and got tensed Literally shivered and unknowingly started feeling guilty and upset ) and we , I mean me and your father in law asked him if he agrees, we decided to speak to your mother about your marriage”

Seeing her expressions, Catherine asked “why are you worried Bonditha, do you know what is Anirudh’s expression?”

Bonditha: he might have shouted like a loud speaker Babu. (Pouting her cheeks with tears on it )

Catherine: (looking at her pouted cheeks she laughed out loudly as Bondita given another name to Anirudh as loud speaker babu ), no dear!  His eyes sparkled with bliss. He is highly elated but immediately controlled his emotions told that you are in teenage and feelings will change. He is not letting his feelings out and pretending as if he doesn’t love you, I must say you could have seen his expressions on that day, you can’t control and will come running to embrace him. 

Bonditha: shotti (smile returned back on her lips and eyes)

Catherine: promise , I mean shotti ( catherine too kept her fingers on her neck like Bonditha)

Just then Anirudh made a call and Catherine lifted , she knew he will ask about Bonditha, (gave phone to Bonditha,( & Anirudh without knowing who is on other side) Anirudh asked “Maa, have you given tiffen box to Bonditha. Did she take it. She is actually not speaking properly with me after freshers party. Have she taken it or kept away maa. I hope you have not told her right that I have prepared the tiffen? Why are you not telling anything. Is Bonditha there with you?”

Catherine took receiver and told “ Don't worry dear!  Bonditha took box and she left to college. You don’t worry.”

Bonditha smiled happily and Catherine continued: “So all this is a matter of time, Bonditha. Now you happily go to college. With much difficulty, by crossing each and every obstacle, you came to this position and don’t miss the beautiful college life which very few girls get this opportunity in this country. Focus on your ambition right now, make yourself busy  and Anirudh will definitely express his love to you on one day. He is not only your friend but your teacher also, so is it fair to leave his hand for whatever reason it may be. Your mother also handed over your hand in Anirudh's hand. That means you should always stay beside him.What do you say?

(Bondita also recollected that she promised him that she will not leave her teacher's hand for any reason on the day Chandrachur abused her in dark. She felt guilty and apologized her)

One more thing now I am also a board member in your college. I will come there after an hour, meet you in college."

Bondita thanked her once again and Bhatuk also came with books, told that he joined in B.com in her college, but not in integrated course like her. They both left for college. She felt happy that they both are going to college like how they once used to go to school few years ago.

At the same time, Trilochan , Somnath and sampurna with kids are about to leave to Tulsipur, Trilochan personally asked Bondita to visit Tulsipur whenever she gets holidays and rc haveli is hers also. (His anger is vanished when he came to know that Bondita treated Anirudh as Jyoti, saved him again when Thomas attacked at night time) . Bondita is moved away by all their affection. 

Catherine dismissed Suketu from college on that day only as he brought some drugs in freshers party and tried to intoxicate Bondita. By seeing the influence of rc family, he kept quiet and left the college. As Bondita won the challenge on freshers party and has management board member Catherine in favour of her, so no senior has got guts to do ragging again.

Next few days, Anirudh got busy in solving purana basti ( where surya, and many other poor people who are illiterate s reside) guys problem. He understood that main reason behind many of the guys being lazy is due to their addiction for cheap alcohol which is available in an alcohol factory near their area   run by Industrialist Basant Who actually started this fake evidence dispute with these people, taking advantage of their ignorance and illiteracy, continued by Thomas and many other powerful people.

some of them have got few months to 1 year imprisonment while some of them are imposed heavy fine for their crimes . Anirudh gave moral support and paid the fine  to everyone and made many of them to opt for self employment schemes, some got work as daily labour, but some guys of nearly 6-7 men who are lazy habituated to cheap liquor made offered as bribe by  britishers or some highly influential people for accepting their crimes, confessing illegal activities on behalf of them. This case created a sensation in entire state and made many old cases to get reopened. 

Many powerful people and these 6-7 men  have become against Anirudh, as they are habituated to these illegal works, they created dispute , but still he proved everyone’s crimes with the support of journalists and  Gagan help. Industrialist Basant got punishment of 10 years imprisonment for his crimes and many other influential people including 6-7 men of Purana basti are also imprisoned for their crimes.

Gagan got promotion due to this case, took special care for Anirudh and his family safety.

Despite of his work tension, Anirudh used to make a phone call her to library, house and enquire about her welfare. Bondita and Tapur also took care of Binoy and Catherine as their parents, and made themselves busy in studies and housework.

They used Anirudh's office room cum new study room for their combined studies. Tapur and Bhatuk are merely enemies, (Tapur has almost turned ladli of Binoy as she is helping him in his accounts and her ideas in promoting business done wonders, which is irking Bhatuk ) who don't leave a single chance to pull each other legs, but equally concerned about Bondita.  It has become Anirudh and Bondita's turn to make them reconcile with eachother.😆

Anirudh also used to sit in study room to prepare for case hearings and many times 4 used to sleep there while studying. Catherine used to bring tea for all of them and Anirudh has become more popular with this case and finished the reopened cases as soon as possible.

Bondita used this jealousy in Bhatuk and provoked him to compete with Tapur in studies and go to Binoy's office in free time to learn work. Tapur also managed her father’s Ayurvedic medicines business excellently. Calcutta law college has also completed construction of  management block building in next 2.5 years. 

Amidst of all these, Bondita (about to reach 20 years in that year)and Bhatuk (21) completed 3rd year exams with  98% and 80% marks and Tapur (17) too secured highest score in 10th std and as well as in secondary school and joined in the same Calcutta college. Bhatuk joined in MBA course, where as Bonditha continuing with her 4th year. 

Time has been passing too quickly for both Anirudh and Bonditha in each other’s company while studying and discussing about cases( Anirudh started involving Bonditha also in solving cases and she used to type letters, case files for him), while enjoying holi colors in March, surprise birthday parties for both, and other family members as well, drenching in rain and chitchatting in fire place in winter.  Anirudh has now focused only on Practicing his Barristry and Bhatuk have joined in Binoy’s business in place of his brother while continuing his studies. Binoy also equally gave importance to Tapur along with his son. 

Industrialist Basant lost all fame and wealth due to the case and his properties are put in auction. Binoy purchased his factory and house in auction . Somnath also constructed a hospital in Tulsipur. Everyone decided to celebrate Anirudh’s 29th birthday along with house warming function in Calcutta.

Note: This is part 24 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your thoughts. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More and more friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail