Mein Abhimanyu ... Doctor Abhimanyu Birla

Amru4krish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Friends 

One more dhamakedhar performance by Abhi... 🥳

So Arohi did not delete the msg sent by Abhi... 😡 what else to expect from her... Poor neil is feeling so guilty for this confusion.. but when gave itself he told its a wrong number... But Manjari told so he had to give.... 😭

Kairav has one reason to blame abhi... For messaging arohi due to wrong number kahaan se they will belive all these... 

Was so happy harshvardhan supported abhi fully... ❤️Loved that scene.... Not sure if its for his love on abhi or for family izath... Scene was brilliant... First time he supported Abhi... One good thing is they did not say anything against akshu for not being barabari bahu of birlas... They would have accepted akshara for abhi if this siyappa did not happen... Nice nice 😃

Neil takes the blame and vansh interferes and says why abhi did not clarify that he wrongly sent the msg to arohi... The way abhi looks at arohi.... Kya dekha yaar...This would have clearly clarified to abhi how arohi really is... She did not open her mouth to clarify...🤢 atleast is akshu has a reason.... But arohi is just saving herself... She is just obssessed with abhi no love nothing.... If she had loved she would have clarified... But nehi... 

And abhi calms neil for the way he supports abhi ... And goes and tells to vansh that if i had to cheat i wouldnt have come all the way here asking for the proposal... I did not belive in love... But now once i am in love.... I dont believe in hiding it... And if someone questions my character i dont belive in keep quiet... 😊

Blame game starts and tu tu mein... And everyone point fingers at manjari... Harshvardhan again interferes and supports her... Sahi hey first time he is doing it... 🥳

Abhi asks everyone to stop it.... And goes directly to akshara... He says u are the only person who can clear all these....First i met u... You only told about arohi and u only introduced her to me...  After that when ever i met her i met only with u.... Did u ever feel i am flirting or talking differently with arohi? What ever i did and spoke was only for u.... I was expressing my love and u know this ...Then also u are quiet....? What everyone thinks does not matter but what u think is what matters.. And akshu gets all flash back of arohis happiness and talks.....so keeps quiet... 

Akshu is very wrong here... To keep arohi happy and not to hurt her she is keeping quiet which makes abhi the culprit... But she also does not have choice because of arohis presence.... 🥺 

Ithna please bola abhi ne... Again.kairav interferes and says he is forcing akshara to get rid of the blame on him...

We are very clear from the beginning that we love each other... Teek hai... This he should have told and asked before tilak itself to her... Though he was very sure of both of their feelings for eachother....people want proof....they wont belive an almost stranger without that...

Methi dhaane wala bath boldhiya abhi ne finally... 

Tell about methi dhana, that hibiscus oil , house doc our phone calls... Please say something... His eyes fully red and poor fellow kithna plead karraha hey 😕 all these small things are ours right....please tell... Akshu was just turning and looking at aaru....They should have taken Arohi inside ....😡 even then akshu wont say anything...

Close ur eyes and listen to ur heart like me and tell whats in your heart.... He reconfirms he loves her and loses his patience and asks her to tell .....And harshvardhan interferes and says how she is so quiet... Abhi is talking straight and truth... But Akshu is not even lifting her head... First time i liked Harshvardhan.....fully supported abhi 👏  though i felt bad for akshu

Finally abhi gets to his saturation point and says my love made me the culprit infront of everyone ... I loved i did not comit any crime... He apologizes to arohi and says truth is i love ur sister... And its different that she is not bothered about it  

Arohi is like but Abhi tum.... Then he Abhimanyu.... Doctor Abhimanyu Birla hey mera naam... Only few ppl have that privilege to call me Abhi... kya bola yaar.... Superb.... And he leaves after apologizing to all and also drops akshus bracelet....😭

That bg song... when he walks away and the way he walks... My god .. only HC can do it in that style... All leave and Abhi rushes in car...neil and parth follow him... And his mein Abhimanyu mode is fully on.... Same as in the promo..... Superb he was...

All take blame on themselves....and manjari was happily blamed by mahima as expected ....she calls her worthless 😡

Kairav worried abt the clash between arohi and akshu

Precap 

Arohi blames Akshu as expected....She says u only did something otherwise how can a doctor like an average girl like you... 🤢😡Worst she is... Finally Akshu spoke and gave it back to Arohi for the first time saying i wont keep quiet this time... Also manjari gave it back to harshvardhan... How will a person understand a mother who has not understood a wife....🥳as reply for Harshvardhans blame on her 

And Abhi stopping Harshvardhan from blaming and hitting his mom 

It was heavy emotion filled episode guys... All did there part... Abhi was top notch...😉

Enjoy all

Edited by Amru4krish - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But then Aarohi has been calling Abhimanyu, Abhi and he did not have problem with it. 

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reserved, Thank you as always for the synopsis. Will comment soon after I watch it a couple more times.

Edited by jani_faizal - 2 years ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

But then Aarohi has been calling Abhimanyu, Abhi and he did not have problem with it. 

Thats because she is Aksharas sister... Did not wanted to hurt her as it will hurt akshara too... He did everything only for Akshara... 

Edited by Amru4krish - 2 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Abhi is totally heartbroken... Akshu didn't wanted to confess her love but she should have said something.... At least aakhri baar dekh leti🥺

Aarohi is so selfish... She is saving herself 

Precap was good... I hope Akshu will get out of her sacrificing mata mode

I don't want her to convince Abhi to marry Aarohi

Manju1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update.💕💕

Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode❤️ the emotions they all played👏

Poor akshu bolna bhi chahti h but bol nai sakti h😭 because of arohi😡 finally abhi loses his patience🥺 he want answers and the only person will help him is akshu😭 but our akshu is just quite😔 she has her point because she is stuck between love and sister for now🥺 but from precap i guess she will try to say her points❤️ poor abhi was so shattered😭 dil tor diya💔 they seriously need a proper communication and abhi have to understand akshu situation😒 for that i hope someone or kairav have to told abhi about akshus past and her fear so he can understand her 💔

I hope everything will sort out soon👍🏼 every relationship have heart breaks and pain and from this they will take their relationship more seriously and won't involve 3 party before discussing between them😳 

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Arohi still feels she may be had chance if akshu not there,i know akshu gave back but again she will go back to devi mode, Neil may be help him to understand y akshu was silent beacuse these three had some bomd in Udaipur,and he always obeserve both bhens,so let's see,for birlas anyone is ok even it is akshu,till now other than that doctor pride they don't have any secrets,but goenkas they have so many,Then may be birlas will get problem with akshu,and now abhi will try to communicate correctly and directly.in that akshu can't be shy or mute if they will be alone 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who is Neil anyway? He called Manjiri, maa; and was ignored by Harsh. Also, he said it several times that he’s not Abhimanyu’s saga bhai; and Anand said that he is like a son to them. Maybe he’s Harsh’s najayaz beta? 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Hello Friends 

One more dhamakedhar performance by Abhi... 🥳

So Arohi did not delete the msg sent by Abhi... 😡 what else to expect from her... Poor neil is feeling so guilty for this confusion.. but when gave itself he told its a wrong number... But Manjari told so he had to give.... 😭

Kairav has one reason to blame abhi... For messaging arohi due to wrong number kahaan se they will belive all these... 

Was so happy harshvardhan supported abhi fully... ❤️Loved that scene.... Not sure if its for his love on abhi or for family izath... Scene was brilliant... First time he supported Abhi... One good thing is they did not say anything against akshu for not being barabari bahu of birlas... They would have accepted akshara for abhi if this siyappa did not happen... Nice nice 😃

Neil takes the blame and vansh interferes and says why abhi did not clarify that he wrongly sent the msg to arohi... The way abhi looks at arohi.... Kya dekha yaar...This would have clearly clarified to abhi how arohi really is... She did not open her mouth to clarify...🤢 atleast is akshu has a reason.... But arohi is just saving herself... She is just obssessed with abhi no love nothing.... If she had loved she would have clarified... But nehi... 

And abhi calms neil for the way he supports abhi ... And goes and tells to vansh that if i had to cheat i wouldnt have come all the way here asking for the proposal... I did not belive in love... But now once i am in love.... I dont believe in hiding it... And if someone questions my character i dont belive in keep quiet... 😊

Blame game starts and tu tu mein... And everyone point fingers at manjari... Harshvardhan again interferes and supports her... Sahi hey first time he is doing it... 🥳

Abhi asks everyone to stop it.... And goes directly to akshara... He says u are the only person who can clear all these....First i met u... You only told about arohi and u only introduced her to me...  After that when ever i met her i met only with u.... Did u ever feel i am flirting or talking differently with arohi? What ever i did and spoke was only for u.... I was expressing my love and u know this ...Then also u are quiet....? What everyone thinks does not matter but what u think is what matters.. And akshu gets all flash back of arohis happiness and talks.....so keeps quiet... 

Akshu is very wrong here... To keep arohi happy and not to hurt her she is keeping quiet which makes abhi the culprit... But she also does not have choice because of arohis presence.... 🥺 

Ithna please bola abhi ne... Again.kairav interferes and says he is forcing akshara to get rid of the blame on him...

We are very clear from the beginning that we love each other... Teek hai... This he should have told and asked before tilak itself to her... Though he was very sure of both of their feelings for eachother....people want proof....they wont belive an almost stranger without that...

Methi dhaane wala bath boldhiya abhi ne finally... 

Tell about methi dhana, that hibiscus oil , house doc our phone calls... Please say something... His eyes fully red and poor fellow kithna plead karraha hey 😕 all these small things are ours right....please tell... Akshu was just turning and looking at aaru....They should have taken Arohi inside ....😡 even then akshu wont say anything...

Close ur eyes and listen to ur heart like me and tell whats in your heart.... He reconfirms he loves her and loses his patience and asks her to tell .....And harshvardhan interferes and says how she is so quiet... Abhi is talking straight and truth... But Akshu is not even lifting her head... First time i liked Harshvardhan.....fully supported abhi 👏  though i felt bad for akshu

Finally abhi gets to his saturation point and says my love made me the culprit infront of everyone ... I loved i did not comit any crime... He apologizes to arohi and says truth is i love ur sister... And its different that she is not bothered about it  

Arohi is like but Abhi tum.... Then he Abhimanyu.... Doctor Abhimanyu Birla hey mera naam... Only few ppl have that privilege to call me Abhi... kya bola yaar.... Superb.... And he leaves after apologizing to all and also drops akshus bracelet....😭

That bg song... when he walks away and the way he walks... My god .. only HC can do it in that style... All leave and Abhi rushes in car...neil and parth follow him... And his mein Abhimanyu mode is fully on.... Same as in the promo..... Superb he was...

All take blame on themselves....and manjari was happily blamed by mahima as expected ....she calls her worthless 😡

Kairav worried abt the clash between arohi and akshu

Precap 

Arohi blames Akshu as expected....She says u only did something otherwise how can a doctor like an average girl like you... 🤢😡Worst she is... Finally Akshu spoke and gave it back to Arohi for the first time saying i wont keep quiet this time... Also manjari gave it back to harshvardhan... How will a person understand a mother who has not understood a wife....🥳as reply for Harshvardhans blame on her 

And Abhi stopping Harshvardhan from blaming and hitting his mom 

It was heavy emotion filled episode guys... All did there part... Abhi was top notch...😉

Enjoy all

This Arohi girl is so obsessed. She dares to call him Abhi....

She thinks Dr hai to she can do anything

Pls iska license chiin lo koi......mujhe iska license  radd chahiye