Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi yaar, sorry for the late response. What to say if this episode yaar. Abhimanyu Birla has stolen the show for the second day straight. 

The look he gave Arohi, the way he pleaded with her. It was too good . 

I was not liking Kairav much today. If he’s going to base Abhi as a two timer for a message that said I liked the trip, can I call you if you are free. But couldn’t ask Akshu what did Abhi say to her when he himself clearly had doubts then I don’t know what’s wrong the Goenka’s, is it a genetic problem. Also he is their elder brother right and wants to protect them at all cost and make sure that neither got hurt, so why not call Abhi and clear this misunderstandings when it first arose. He didn’t need anyone’s permission(not Akshu’s, Arohi’s, or Goenka’s so called elders) for that. It was his duty, and he failed miserably there and now he wants to blame only Abhi. 

I know a lot of people were feeling how can Abhi bring up their conversations ( Akshu’s and his), they were private. But he had no choice to prove himself and his love was only for Akshu. Arohi decided to stay mum, Akshu wouldn’t speak and he needed to clear it to everyone and her as well that he didn’t speak like this with anyone else. If Arohi can claim that Abhi was in love with her one message and a phone call, here was his proof,Him and Akshu have spoken on the phone for so long, I’ve messaged her.

I loved how he said this is us na, the small talks, the simple things. The way all the Goenka’s, especially Arohi was shocked to know that Abhi and Akshu had been having these phone conversations. There were two times when Arohi couldn’t help but realize that Abhi only loved Akshu all this time ( even through her delusional self, the previous day episode when Abhi showed Akshu’s bracelet, but then when he said he didn’t know it belonged to Akshu till after he met her, I think Arohi was in denial mode again, but it was like a slap across her face whenAbhi told about all these phone calls and messages, because that’s what she based her so called love off of, and even when Abhi had called ther the night before she was so full of herself saying why would he call you, he would only call me right. You can see the slight reaction change in her face when these are mentioned from the I’m going to kill you if you open your mouth expression to when these were revealed. But the she went back to delusional mode again.)

I loved how Abhi said it’s Abhimanyu Birla, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, it’s only Abhi to those he gave that right to ( like his family, and Akshu. Does Abhi’s dad call him Abhimanyu or Abhi, cause if he allows his dad and not Arohi, that means she’s even below to him than the man he despises).

I was so heartbroken when Abhi left wiping his tears and dropping the bracelet. 😭

Poor Akshu she was really stuck between her love for her sister and her love for Abhi. You were right, I’m sure if she had looked at Abhi when he told her to, she wouldn’t have been able to keep quiet anymore, and Abhi would have seen the love she had for him. Cause this was their way of communication from the beginning, the small sweet talks and pulling of each other’s legs, and these small unsaid words spoken through their eyes.  

Hope the makers get Abhira together soon with anymore raita. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This episode is in loop for me... The awesome acting of Harshad Chopda sir is swoon worthy.... No one acts like him.