Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anisha06

Thanks for the thread Hina🤗  Started watching the show from last month actually I came across a VM on youtube  now  I am hooked to this show because of Anupama's story and of course MaAn chemistry❤️

Welcome Anisha🤗

MaAn will keep you hooked for a long time I hope.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Arshi were my love and probably still are somewhere...I have have a thing for male leads whose names begin with A- Abeer, Arnav, Asad, Altamash, Asfi and now Anuj♥️

thanks hun🤗

your thing for shayari reminds me of someone I know and miss🥰

I’ve heard my dad reciting shayari of Ahmad Faraz and Faiz Ahmed Faiz amongst a few others, there’s so much depth in those alfaaz

I dint get the high level stuff mostly but this one I got the gist of this one  this shahr welcomes your stay😉

You are an Anaa and Yakeen ka Safar fan as well?! As for Arnav 😍 kuch toh hai "A" mein!

How wonderful to have grown up with beautiful alfaaz surrounding you 😊

Iss sheher mein ab dera daal hi diya hai 😉

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful mention, Hina. 🤗

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey

I joined the forum long back, was active for a while and then went into hibernation.. now, a little active again!

I’m not a MAAN fan.. 

I personally like Anuj and Gaurav is apt for the role and so is Rupali . 

But, I wanted Anupama to grow on her own, achieve success and in this process, meet a guy who respects and values her, fall in love, get married to him and have a wonderful life.

I wanted to see Anupama’s Struggles and Efforts to become independent.. 

I felt.. After the divorce, Anupama got everything easily.. she didn’t learn a single thing like using laptop, basic communication skills, banking etc..

I started watching Anupama thinking it is some nice story like Balika Vadhu, which inspired many women but to my disappointment it turned out to be a Mature women’s love story after divorce and it has nothing but long useless Bhashans..

Shona1991 thumbnail

Congratulations hinz🥳

Hello #MaAn Premiyo❤️

This is Shona.... silent reader of this forum...was active on guddan and patiala babes forum last fir to me silent zone me chali gayiiiii🤣

But hopefully will come up with something to write about our beloved #MaAn😊

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the beautiful mention, Hina. 🤗

you’re welcome Swetha🤗

hey

Its perfectly ok to not be a  MaAn fan.

Thats what I said in my post earlier that different opinions make for a good discussion.

We do like a good dialogue and I get that sometimes members get a bit defensive about their favourites which is fine too.

Its good to know of you expectations from the show, you never know there might be something in the pipeline that might bring your interest back in the show.

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Congratulations hinz🥳

Hello #MaAn Premiyo❤️

This is Shona.... silent reader of this forum...was active on guddan and patiala babes forum last fir to me silent zone me chali gayiiiii🤣

But hopefully will come up with something to write about our beloved #MaAn😊

heyyyy Shona, hey Shona😆

welcome here and hope you can join in the madness, its at its peak atm so I’m sure you’ll have fun, silent zone se nikal aao😉

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

mujaey doubt hey! kya crypto currency future hey? is it a kind of addiction? maaf karo ,i was in share market field and was never comfortable.mere liyaey yeh ek gambling hey! kya hum crypto addict ko uskaey addiction saey bahar lekar aah saktaen hein?

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone,

Not really active as others but depends on, if I followed the show the week. 

There are obviously lot of issues in the show but the approach of Maan story has so far had more pros than cons 😆. 

Edited by chat_3 - 2 years ago