Welcome Dear Forum Members

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

So our dear Sutapa made me a welcome thread yesterday, for becoming a moderator of this forum😎 thanks dear🤗

please feel free to drop a comment there if you like😳 and excuse my blatant humility😆 modesty was never really my thing☺️

Ok, so then I thought I must make a welcome thread for all the new members who have joined us this week, I know we have an introduction thread which you are welcome to use of course, but this is like is a personal welcome to all you lovely people who have joined us after Anuj happened🥰

This is also a place where our older members can re-introduce themselves and find likeminded people to interact with, guess at this point the forum is more a MaAn fanclub but we do have a few who aren't so keen which is perfectly ok too, it makes for a good discussion😳

So, post a short intro about yourself or just mix in, whichever you are comfortable with...

As an intro to the forum, I’d like to say that we are a mix bunch of some regular and very active members with similar likes(read MaAn) with some very interesting usernames...

We have a wide variety from the sun(sunshine36), the moon(moonwearer) and the rain(Rainfire125)

then we have thoda music(musicalstorm) thoda magic( MagicalM)

also some people who think adding a ‘z’ to their UN is cool🤡😎(shrizz, hinz) *epic fail*

while some like some like it simple and stick to their actual names(Yuvanaa, itsRitzi, Mithilalovesksg, surabhi01, Dipali13), 

some like fruits I guess(cherry1111), 

some like pulses(Moongdaal) 

some like spice(nutmeg7) 

some like adding an intrigue factor to their UNs(shake_d_spear, bashful_moon, nish_vir, umawanderer, bob-bob, bechain_bulbul)

and some like shows, things, numbers and characters(Meriam25, usernameyrkkh, fan_fiction123, Pks20, tintin0602, Nany, kpop, Arshi67) 

some like certain names and add an attribute to it, perhaps they are short for their own but whats in a name eh?(jrocks, moksha89, sushups, Myrah2020, Swetha-Sai, piyu008, sweet_tania) 

some or rather just the one is quite curious(iamcurious)

Phew! thats an exhaustive list of the usual suspects😂 please dont mind if I’ve missed you, it wasn't intentional...I have a memory like the Shahs😆

Chalo sab aapas mein milo jhulo and enjoy karo! mera aashirwaad tum sab ke saath hai✋🏼🤡 sada MaAny raho!

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome , welcome dear hinz 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️

Are u gonna be the strict principal here on ??

You made me an OUTSTANDING student 😭😭

Edited by Meriam25 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here is I am sharing link. Of my introduction

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155448595

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You forgot meeee😭😭😭😭🥴

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago
hinz thumbnail

oh hello? you are the first one up there, MaAn ke pyaar mein you have gone smiley39 I understand

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh yeahhh...awwww surry surry😛😛🤗🤗🤗 

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the honourable mention. 🤗

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintin0602

Thanks for the honourable mention. 🤗

abey ye koi Padmashri nahi hai🤣

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well some like silly cats (or maybe just pictures)  so then there is me!!!!

I joined quite a while back and was really active for some time then went into hibernation, and back to being a little active now!

What to do, a cat likes what she likes huh!!!! 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waise maine apni taraf se  anupama aur anuj ke couple nam diya tha  aur woh tha 

Mauj