Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vivacious

Hmm.. Let’s see..

I forgot to congratulate you in my earlier  post

Congratulations dear 🤗

thank you☺️ 🤗

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello everyone I'm Vidya.the MOON in Hinas post. Live in Bangalore. Heading a not for profit working with women, farmers and children. 

Embroider sarees to gift for a hobby and watch TV at that time. Mostly wildlife channels .this is the second series I watch .Got curious as Anupamas concept was woman empowerment. Love the way the story line has evolved since Anujs entry. 

The forum is abuzz with lively discussions and very creative posts in the last two months. 

hey Vidya🤗 I’ll still call you moon☺️

lovely to know you and you know already how much we all love and enjoy your engaging topics and posts🤗

Originally posted by: Tris03

Hii MaAnians! And congratulations hinz on becoming a moderator🤗

I started watching anupama after watching Anuj kapadia's reunion entry promo somewhere...and I am loving it! Have always been a silent reader on forums, but after these Amaaaaazinggg episodes and Anuj😍😍😍 I just can't😆

I am someone who's not very good at putting my thoughts into words. This forum have superb writers and absolutely amazing posts and discussions, and I love to read those❤️ Ekdam KHOOBSURAT ❤️❤️

Can't wait for future storyline and MaAn's journey!

Love,

Sayli❤️

Welcome Sayli🤗

Arey we all struggle with putting our thoughts out but when you find a group of likeminded people it gets easier and you feel more comfortable mixing in, atleast thats what happened with me...

good to have you join the forum, see you on the pots somewhere.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

So our dear Sutapa made me a welcome thread yesterday, for becoming a moderator of this forum😎 thanks dear🤗

please feel free to drop a comment there if you like😳 and excuse my blatant humility😆 modesty was never really my thing☺️

Ok, so then I thought I must make a welcome thread for all the new members who have joined us this week, I know we have an introduction thread which you are welcome to use of course, but this is like is a personal welcome to all you lovely people who have joined us after Anuj happened🥰

This is also a place where our older members can re-introduce themselves and find likeminded people to interact with, guess at this point the forum is more a MaAn fanclub but we do have a few who aren't so keen which is perfectly ok too, it makes for a good discussion😳

So, post a short intro about yourself or just mix in, whichever you are comfortable with...

As an intro to the forum, I’d like to say that we are a mix bunch of some regular and very active members with similar likes(read MaAn) with some very interesting usernames...

We have a wide variety from the sun(sunshine36), the moon(moonwearer) and the rain(Rainfire125)

then we have thoda music(musicalstorm) thoda magic( MagicalM)

also some people who think adding a ‘z’ to their UN is cool🤡😎(shrizz, hinz) *epic fail*

while some like some like it simple and stick to their actual names(Yuvanaa, itsRitzi, Mithilalovesksg, surabhi01, Dipali13), 

some like fruits I guess(cherry1111), 

some like pulses(Moongdaal) 

some like spice(nutmeg7) 

some like adding an intrigue factor to their UNs(shake_d_spear, bashful_moon, nish_vir, umawanderer, bob-bob, bechain_bulbul)

and some like shows, things, numbers and characters(Meriam25, usernameyrkkh, fan_fiction123, Pks20, tintin0602, Nany, kpop, Arshi67) 

some like certain names and add an attribute to it, perhaps they are short for their own but whats in a name eh?(jrocks, moksha89, sushups, Myrah2020, Swetha-Sai, piyu008, sweet_tania) 

some or rather just the one is quite curious(iamcurious)

Phew! thats an exhaustive list of the usual suspects😂 please dont mind if I’ve missed you, it wasn't intentional...I have a memory like the Shahs😆

Chalo sab aapas mein milo jhulo and enjoy karo! mera aashirwaad tum sab ke saath hai✋🏼🤡 sada MaAny raho!

This was brilliant hinzeeee :)❤️❤️ you indeed have that perfect knack to make people smile!!! So happy to be here as long as MaAn flourish and grow!! I love all the people I have interacted with here and look forward to many more discussions, laughter, anxiety, craziness, scolding the makers, group hugs and what not ... hahahah

So for all, just a short note about me 😊

Name is Gayathri but everyone calls me "G" .. love to read, infact at times i finish 3 books in a day ..LOL

Love conversations, love good scripts and characters coming to life with depth and meaning!! Always have longed for shows that has amazing storyline and characters that make us also reflect our lives ...

Profession - Educator in IT

A solo traveller who loves to blend with people and place

welcome all ❤️🤗🤗

Originally posted by: iamcurious

Milooooo jald se jald 🤣

yaar mujhe bhi milna hai, koi hai Richmond park ke aas paas cycling karta hua??? ya phir Trafalgar Square par kabootar ko hi dana daal dete hai, thand se pareshan hai bechare...aaao aao aao🤣

Calling all London wasis, ajao sath mein Anujing karenge😳

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago
bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone!!

I’m bob-bob - mostly because I like sponge bob square pants. And for some reason at the time of making the account I liked Bob-Bob. 

I’m from Australia. My actual name in Vani. 

I’m usually not a ITV watcher (more of a sit com watcher) and definitely not a long soap watcher. I don’t mind short dramas like Pakistani shows (love Zindagi Gulzaar hai, suno chanda and YKS). 

But Anuj ji entered and my heart slipped and skipped a beat. Came across it on Instagram and was intrigued. 

Thay intrigue has got me into hot water of sleeping late and itching to see what next and becoming a non silent IF member. 

Have actually enjoyed hanging out on IF immensely and feel like I know a few people around and really really love that I learn different ways of thinking and processing. 

Quite wonderful actually. Happy that this is a more positive forum and you actually can learn a bit more about human responses. (I love psychology/ mental health and this forum is a bit like critiquing a book or movie) 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello everyone I'm Vidya.the MOON in Hinas post. Live in Bangalore. Heading a not for profit working with women, farmers and children. 

Embroider sarees to gift for a hobby and watch TV at that time. Mostly wildlife channels .this is the second series I watch .Got curious as Anupamas concept was woman empowerment. Love the way the story line has evolved since Anujs entry. 

The forum is abuzz with lively discussions and very creative posts in the last two months. 

lovely Vidya, am in Bangalore too!!! 🤗

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

I think you're the coolest moderator I have ever seen so far!!!😎 🥳 No need to be modest, we love the enthusiasm 👍🏼.

As some of you may know, I just recently joined the forum this week and you guys may call me Happy (nickname). I guess the real reason this show caught my eye was that one day as I was browsing YouTube, I saw the promo of Anuj Kapadia's entry, so I went on hulu and started watching all episodes from the beginning. I may have missed few episodes here and there (but that's what you do, when you try to watch a show that already has 400+ episodes🤣) but for the most part am caught up and now watch this show daily! And definitely won't miss a single episode now, all due to MaAn😳 and also I want to see Anupama give it back to the Shas for how they have treated her honestly... I want her to stop giving respect to the people who did not even treat her like a human being ... and would love to see her fight back. Personally, she should cut off Baa, Kavya, and Vanraj permanently but we all know how that goes..

But anyways, ignoring the Shas here for a moment... 😡🤣

I enjoyed the show from the beginning but the moment I became one of the biggest fans of MaAn and what made the show even more exciting for me to watch was Ankhiyon se Goli Maare  dance really stole my heart😳. I kept listening to the song over and over 😆. But anyways, if not for MaAn I probably would have quit watching the show halfway in because honestly I was getting tired of watching Anupama constantly being treated as a doormat, time after time. But after Anuj's entry, we have seen REAL progress... and of course even Devika and Samar have suppported Anupama a great deal throughout the whole time, which I am not forgetting!😛😆. Anyways, this is supposed to be intro and not a summary/analysis so anyways yeah.. in conclusion, big MaAn and Anupama fan here! Can't wait to see Anupama's and MaAn's journey :)

Anyways, I enjoy reading all your discussion posts, there are good vibes everywhere. I am not always able to keep up with every single comment or post, but when I do I read a lot of great perspectives and ideas!😃

@/old yaar itte pyaar ki mai worthy na hoon but thanks so much🤗

I shall continue with the craziness, dont have much choice anyone I dont know any other way😆

do join i. the fun when yiu are able to, I know its too many posts and topics but koi bhi pick karlo, you’ll find the same members on most of them☺️

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bob-bob

Hi everyone!!

I’m bob-bob - mostly because I like sponge bob square pants. And for some reason at the time of making the account I liked Bob-Bob. 

I’m from Australia. My actual name in Vani. 

I’m usually not a ITV watcher (more of a sit com watcher) and definitely not a long soap watcher. I don’t mind short dramas like Pakistani shows (love Zindagi Gulzaar hai, suno chanda and YKS). 

But Anuj ji entered and my heart slipped and skipped a beat. Came across it on Instagram and was intrigued. 

Thay intrigue has got me into hot water of sleeping late and itching to see what next and becoming a non silent IF member. 

Have actually enjoyed hanging out on IF immensely and feel like I know a few people around and really really love that I learn different ways of thinking and processing. 

Quite wonderful actually. Happy that this is a more positive forum and you actually can learn a bit more about human responses. (I love psychology/ mental health and this forum is a bit like critiquing a book or movie) 

I loved Zindagi gulzar hai 🤗🤗 great to meet you vani!!! will buzz you when i come to your part of the world

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Hi, thanks for this thread.. I am Shazia from TN.. I dont watch indian serials but sort caught the tail end of mohsin and shivangi in yrkkh.. I really liked that last track but on discovering yrkkh page on IF and also from other platforms it seems nobody else liked it and that I am a very minute minority.. Lekin I had been watching anupama because liked the promo of anuj's entry and that ankhiyon se goli mare wala dance and now when things are very slowly cooking between Maan I am liking the show... 

I looked into this page and saw all you cool people writing amazing, fun-filled posts so have started camping out here now😃🤗

And I love asfandiyar too, like pakistani dramas, love books and Friends! So happy to discover you all! Thanks for the opportunity.. ❤️🌹

hey Shazia, welcome🤗

the forum is full of members from TN and Bangalore, wonder what is making the show so popular there...could it be that South Indian women are quite empowered and independent,the concept might have clicked, but thats just this forum...anyway good to see you join in the discussions..

Asfi is one of my favourite pak show characters after Zaroon may be, I know Swetha has a ZGH dp

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago