Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

Such a tragedy..  can’t wait for the show to go off air! Cannot see BJ being used as a prop like this. πŸ˜΅ Gadhadar-maid are simply annoying, what ideally Tilottama should have done, the maid is doing.. πŸ€’ RM is the mahaan, sacrificing, dukhiyaari naari. And Kalyani is the careless, bumbling idiot. 

Indeed a tragedy, ph is so inexperienced they didn't care to give proper closure to Fletcher's obsession track, he's just gone. πŸ₯΄ Just like that. And what happened to charan and gajpati maharaj. Don't get me started on Kalyani. I hate that character. She is stupid. She is root cause for all the problems BJ is facing. For trps they changed the plot to an extent it's becoming unbearable to watch. I am surprised with trps staying stable. Why it didn't decrease? 😐

I started watching vidrohi to get over the mess called imlie and now I am watching Kashibai to get over the mess calles vidrohi. Kashibai is better than vidrohi though. But as it's competing against ghum ghanja soon that show will get destroyed too. I guess I will have to wait longer for a good historical show on itv. Last good one was CGM of NDTV imagine.

And how BJ is earning money? He's not doing any senapati work, his land is possibly under British control now, how is he managing his expenses? The cause which led to his rebellion. Where is oppressed janta? Where is their zeal to rebel?

Just imagine robespierre and Jacobin club people playing ghar ghar instead of doing revolution. Louis XVI would still be alive then.😐 Just imagine Lenin stuck between his wife and his gf. Tsar and his family would be alive and Russia would still be under monarchy.

Is this how revolutions happen? ITV has really low standards when come to entertainment. I don't think educated people even watch itv anymore. Only home making women i guess πŸ€”

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Indeed a tragedy, ph is so inexperienced they didn't care to give proper closure to Fletcher's obsession track, he's just gone. πŸ₯΄ Just like that. And what happened to charan and gajpati maharaj. Don't get me started on Kalyani. I hate that character. She is stupid. She is root cause for all the problems BJ is facing. For trps they changed the plot to an extent it's becoming unbearable to watch. I am surprised with trps staying stable. Why it didn't decrease? 😐

I started watching vidrohi to get over the mess called imlie and now I am watching Kashibai to get over the mess calles vidrohi. Kashibai is better than vidrohi though. But as it's competing against ghum ghanja soon that show will get destroyed too. I guess I will have to wait longer for a good historical show on itv. Last good one was CGM of NDTV imagine.

And how BJ is earning money? He's not doing any senapati work, his land is possibly under British control now, how is he managing his expenses? The cause which led to his rebellion. Where is oppressed janta? Where is their zeal to rebel?

Just imagine robespierre and Jacobin club people playing ghar ghar instead of doing revolution. Louis XVI would still be alive then.😐 Just imagine Lenin stuck between his wife and his gf. Tsar and his family would be alive and Russia would still be under monarchy.

Is this how revolutions happen? ITV has really low standards when come to entertainment. I don't think educated people even watch itv anymore. Only home making women i guess πŸ€”

It’s unbelievably stupid.. what RM should be doing.. be suspicious of what she is eating, drinking.. she isn’t, instead Kalyani is doing the jasoosi of the intruder, and failing miserably at that.. and what Tilottama should be doing.. taking care of her husband..the maid is doing.. 

the trps did decrease from 0.7 to 0.6.. after that it is steady.. like you said Ssharad fans are watching it regularly.. kya karenge bechare.. must be die hard fans..

Is there a forum for Kashibai? NDTV imagine had amazing, amazing shows..  it’s a shame that the channel had to shut soon. Bj’s source of income, only the show makers know..πŸ˜† and you forget about the rebellion. Even the makers have forgotten.. πŸ˜΅

That’s why people have moved from ITV to other mediums.. of course the masses still watch, but some have made the transition, never to come back. Some like me, keep going and coming back.. πŸ˜† when I started on IF way back in 2011, I was an avid watcher.. no longer so much now. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

It’s unbelievably stupid.. what RM should be doing.. be suspicious of what she is eating, drinking.. she isn’t, instead Kalyani is doing the jasoosi of the intruder, and failing miserably at that.. and what Tilottama should be doing.. taking care of her husband..the maid is doing.. 

the trps did decrease from 0.7 to 0.6.. after that it is steady.. like you said Ssharad fans are watching it regularly.. kya karenge bechare.. must be die hard fans..

Is there a forum for Kashibai? NDTV imagine had amazing, amazing shows..  it’s a shame that the channel had to shut soon. Bj’s source of income, only the show makers know..πŸ˜† and you forget about the rebellion. Even the makers have forgotten.. πŸ˜΅

That’s why people have moved from ITV to other mediums.. of course the masses still watch, but some have made the transition, never to come back. Some like me, keep going and coming back.. πŸ˜† when I started on IF way back in 2011, I was an avid watcher.. no longer so much now. 

That's the only reasons trps are steady otherwise teg stupidity they are showing it should have decreased by now. No, there is no forum for Kashibai yet? Have you seen that show? So far it's decent. It's still fictional but the element of reality is there. I came back to itv because of imlie and now I am regretting it. That show destroyed me very much emotionally because evil won over goodness.😒  

I don't like any character in the show. The character I liked has vanished.😒 They could atleast give a proper closure to Fletcher. πŸ˜’πŸ€• No reaction of his staying at Buxi's place. I wish he comes back.πŸ˜’πŸ€•πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜žπŸ˜”

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

God! The story is stuck at one place.. Kalyani accusing the maid, who somehow manages to worm her way out.. and Kalyani being questioned again and again for wearing her kamarband, which was worn only by married women, somehow manages to make an excuse for wearing it.🀒 And BJ who the story was based on, is nowhere to be seen in the politics of the ladies. πŸ€’ I think Vidrohi will soon be airing at 5.30pm, after that other show goes off air. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

God! The story is stuck at one place.. Kalyani accusing the maid, who somehow manages to worm her way out.. and Kalyani being questioned again and again for wearing her kamarband, which was worn only by married women, somehow manages to make an excuse for wearing it.🀒 And BJ who the story was based on, is nowhere to be seen in the politics of the ladies. πŸ€’ I think Vidrohi will soon be airing at 5.30pm, after that other show goes off air. 

I gave up... again. No episodes, no wu and this time I am hoping I display more control πŸ€ͺ

MastaniBaji thumbnail

It's Imlie Part 2 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Fletchy be ek normal person tha, wo bhi gaya 😭 gela re gela....deva.....😭

I watch this show to just laugh at characters.....🀣πŸ€ͺ There is no storyline, kahi bhi kuch bhi hota hai, I have moved on to Kashibai, so far so goodπŸ‘

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

I gave up... again. No episodes, no wu and this time I am hoping I display more control πŸ€ͺ

I have to say only this 

Ye show kya hai, kyun hai , kisliye hai? 

Biggest flop of 2021...Poor Sharad...😐😒

Mahi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isilea Mae historical show dekhti nahi.Historical show Mae history Kam daal tadka jeyada hota hae. Makers show Mae twist ke name pe jale hue tadka Dal Dal Kar show Ka kabada Kar deta hae.

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi108

Isilea Mae historical show dekhti nahi.Historical show Mae history Kam daal tadka jeyada hota hae. Makers show Mae twist ke name pe jale hue tadka Dal Dal Kar show Ka kabada Kar deta hae.

I only watch Historical Shows because atleast we know how it will end no matter what they show.πŸ™„ And I like history.πŸ˜’

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
MastaniBaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

I only watch Historical Shows because atleast we know how it will end no matter what they show.πŸ™„ And I like history.πŸ˜’