Kaxi - A flicker of hope?

Posted: 2 years ago

So for the first time, I did not see Hemal's poor attempt of being Kalyani but actually a glimpse of Kalyani in todays episode. It was brief but lovely while it lasted. The whole paani from the well scene, not a word was said and yet it felt cute. Sharad's expressions were as usual bang on but that face Hemal made... I could really see Kalyani. 

That scene was also strongly foreshadowing that Kalyani will be a wife that would challenge Baxi Jagbandhu every step of the way unlike Radha who spends her days crying (sorry her character is so unbearable at this point) 

Maybe this is as flicker of hope that things would improve? 

Originally posted by lovereading14

So for the first time, I did not see Hemal's poor attempt of being Kalyani but actually a glimpse of Kalyani in todays episode. It was brief but lovely while it lasted. The whole paani from the well scene, not a word was said and yet it felt cute. Sharad's expressions were as usual bang on but that face Hemal made... I could really see Kalyani. 

That scene was also strongly foreshadowing that Kalyani will be a wife that would challenge Baxi Jagbandhu every step of the way unlike Radha who spends her days crying (sorry her character is so unbearable at this point) 

Unfortunately I am on a read the WU phase right now.. so didn’t see the   above mentioned well scene. But am glad that you found something to praise in the serial. 

Radha is unbearable right now.. fully agree.. 🤢 don’t know if this is the same Radha who was ready to give tyaags of her husband for the cause of the motherland. Don’t know if things would improve.. but they certainly won’t improve dramatically..  Worse.. don’t know how long they can keep dragging the truth of Kaxi marriage from the Bauxi family.  Kalyani also is roaming around like an unmarried girl, asking for acceptance as a wife. BJ is busy hiding the truth of his marriage.. and the British-Paika rebellion lies gathering dust on the desk of the CVs. 

Originally posted by flutterby

Unfortunately I am on a read the WU phase right now.. so didn’t see the   above mentioned well scene. But am glad that you found something to praise in the serial. 

Radha is unbearable right now.. fully agree.. 🤢 don’t know if this is the same Radha who was ready to give tyaags of her husband for the cause of the motherland. Don’t know if things would improve.. but they certainly won’t improve dramatically..  Worse.. don’t know how long they can keep dragging the truth of Kaxi marriage from the Bauxi family.  Kalyani also is roaming around like an unmarried girl, asking for acceptance as a wife. BJ is busy hiding the truth of his marriage.. and the British-Paika rebellion lies gathering dust on the desk of the CVs. 

Rebellion is done and dusted for now.😐 Seems like Fletchy and Charan's chapter is closed now without giving them any closure. A show which cannot even give proper closure to its characters can never improve. It may garner a slight increase of 0.2 trps but that's it. Rival show's standards are way too high. Kaxi don't have an iota of chemistry at all.

Hemal is a good actress but I can never like Kalyani. Her character is very poorly written. The show is doomed. The current crap is in trend so maybe a slight increase can happen in trps but audience is also bored now because every show is doing this love triangle crap.🥴 It's pure Bakwas 

Originally posted by flutterby

Bold: I wish I had that kind of resolve 😭

Purple: Thank god... at least someone feels my pain 😆

Green: I have no hope of it being the main focus anytime soon. makers are tending towards the flavour of the season aka love triangles 

Originally posted by MastaniBaji

Rebellion is done and dusted for now.😐 Seems like Fletchy and Charan's chapter is closed now without giving them any closure. A show which cannot even give proper closure to its characters can never improve. It may garner a slight increase of 0.2 trps but that's it. Rival show's standards are way too high. Kaxi don't have an iota of chemistry at all.

I think fletcher will return... but not any time soon. Only once they have juiced the love triangle bs 

I think fletcher will return... but not any time soon. Only once they have juiced the love triangle bs 

Show band hone wala hai , ab aur na aye ki farak painda hai😢🤣😂

Originally posted by MastaniBaji

Show band hone wala hai , ab aur na aye ki farak painda hai😢🤣😂

I know but Hemal was FANTASTIC today. I don't know how or what happened but she has embodied Kalyani (finally!) I think time has helped her understand the character... I just hope it is not too late. The show is under the scanner but axing is not confirmed.

I hope it can revive itself!

I know but Hemal was FANTASTIC today. I don't know how or what happened but she has embodied Kalyani (finally!) I think time has helped her understand the character... I just hope it is not too late. The show is under the scanner but axing is not confirmed.

I hope it can revive itself!

On the contrary I find her even more confused than before. And she comes out even more annoying than before. I don't know about revival but I don't think this drama would increase trps to the extent that it surpasses rival show. Sitara wants to be slot leader and without that this show won't survive. 

I just loved the episode Kalyani was fighting for her dignity and rights. The best thing what I liked about her was that she was not selfless like other heroines sparming television ; she was also not " ready to serve in -law and clan " category .Hemal indeed was fantastic in that episode. But from yesterday's episode she is also donning the sacrificial avatar --ready for any sacrifice for her beloved Radha didi. By the way , Hemal's performance has actually improved and so has her fluency over the language.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago